• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone!! I'm looking for a few more friends, a lot of men on here chatting like this is a dating site...

lol @ thinking it's just the men that are thirsty on here

So are we gonna do this or what??

I've been waiting for months

*Slowly rises from the trash can while two friends are making plans without me*

I, too, am free that day.

You, me and Boner?? This is a dream come true! <3

I couldn't help but notice my name is not listed. I'm putting you all on block, ignore, and no fruit cup.

DO WE KNOW YOU?????

Of course not. I just assume EVERYONE wants to have a date, spend 24 hours locked in a room, or smelling me so it hurts my feelings to not be included in pretty much every post. That's what I would have said if you weren't BLOCKED and or on ignore/voted off the island

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WEW LADS!

I dont know what that means so I googled it and found circle jerks. So I guess we are mfp dating now. It's all so sudden.

Can I please help plan the wedding?? I have always wanted someone to do a retro prom type wedding and everyone including the guests have to wear the most hideous prom outfits they can find!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! I'm looking for a few more friends, a lot of men on here chatting like this is a dating site...

lol @ thinking it's just the men that are thirsty on here

So are we gonna do this or what??

I've been waiting for months

*Slowly rises from the trash can while two friends are making plans without me*

I, too, am free that day.

You, me and Boner?? This is a dream come true! <3

I couldn't help but notice my name is not listed. I'm putting you all on block, ignore, and no fruit cup.

DO WE KNOW YOU?????

Of course not. I just assume EVERYONE wants to have a date, spend 24 hours locked in a room, or smelling me so it hurts my feelings to not be included in pretty much every post. That's what I would have said if you weren't BLOCKED and or on ignore/voted off the island

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WEW LADS!

Such passion.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    "Dating" is that what it's called :D
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Dating what, I'm new to that.
  • Presleykay22