Replies

• striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Have to agree, this is a bit amusing.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I get creepy messages all the time and I just say funny things to them or am really mean until they realize I'm no fun.

But having said that I did meet my ex boyfriend here and that d*ck was golden.

I was wondering who got gold. i took silver but at least I beat out that guy for bronze.

That bronze winner had it going on though. Just sayin' B)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »
    I get creepy messages all the time and I just say funny things to them or am really mean until they realize I'm no fun.

Ive never had a golden d*ck. Whats it like?

I am guessing pretty stiff.
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I just got randomly messaged and I was giving one word answers because I'm at work. The guy seems genuinely butt hurt. :D
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I like how pirates always bite the gold to see if it's real.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Melmel0116 wrote: »

Ive never had a golden d*ck. Whats it like?

This guy can tell ya
    iysw21ja2rve.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I've always been told "NO TEETH!"
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

I've always been told "NO TEETH!"

I hear that is the preference...
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wait, let me get this straight. You are telling me that single people will go to the social part of a fitness website, find someone they find attractive with whom they have a built in common interest, and ACTUALLY try to get a date?

Maybe they should start by trying to determine of that person is even available. "Can I get your number?" should never come before "Are you single?" And most of the time is just beat around the bush creepy small talk, they don't even get to the point.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    xandra47 wrote: »
    Wait, let me get this straight. You are telling me that single people will go to the social part of a fitness website, find someone they find attractive with whom they have a built in common interest, and ACTUALLY try to get a date?

Maybe they should start by trying to determine of that person is even available. "Can I get your number?" should never come before "Are you single?" And most of the time is just beat around the bush creepy small talk, they don't even get to the point.

You get asked for your number? I just get unsolicited dick pics right off the bat. Or inappropriate talk, assuming I'm single. What if I wasn't? I mean, I post on the singles thread, but I could be one of THOSE types. Of course I'm not, but still...
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You get asked for your number? I just get unsolicited dick pics right off the bat. Or inappropriate talk, assuming I'm single. What if I wasn't? I mean, I post on the singles thread, but I could be one of THOSE types. Of course I'm not, but still...

I'll never understand dick pics. I'd respond with a Google image dick or something and say "meh... Mine's bigger" Amen to the singles thread!

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options

I'll never understand dick pics. I'd respond with a Google image dick or something and say "meh... Mine's bigger" Amen to the singles thread!

I'm a guy & I truly don't understand why other guys bother do this either. I mean unless they're hung like a horse, they'd probably get a much better response by sending pics of their tongue instead...
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Why do they send a lot of dic pics to each other in that thread?

I don't get dick pics from anyone on that thread, not from the ones that post. I'm a little disappointed :lol:

I'm totally kidding....