My stats

Starting Weight : 137.4kg - 25 October 2018
    Current Weight : 136.2kg - 30 October
    Goal Weight : 70-50kg

Will update my weight every week.
  • evangemini4
    evangemini4 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Been away for a 3 day vacation/holiday , back to my normal routine now.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    MFP Start date- Wednesday July 18th @ 175 lbs.
    GW 130-135 (just changed my goal from 140)

July 21st- 173
    Aug 25th- 163 down 10 lbs in 1 month. Not bad. I'm trying to up my exercise routine to and staying away most of the time from breads and starchy foods. Good luck everyone!
    Sept 25th- 156 down 7 lbs since last month. The past couple weeks have been tough with lots of sweets cravings so my macros have been all over the place, but calories were under all but a couple of days. Goal for the next month is to get my sweets cravings back under control.
    Oct 29th 150 down 6 more pounds yay! I know I could have done a lot better, but there has been lots of temptations and just availability of junk foods. Goal by Thanksgiving is to weigh 144 :).
    Nov 30th: 146.5 I didn't quite make my November goal but I came pretty close. Thanksgiving and Halloween both set me back some. Really wanting to reach my end of yr goal of 140.
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva AMAZING progress!!! Good for you!
  • PrincesseAly23
    PrincesseAly23 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

I'm checking in as it has been a while...

Starting weight: 210.4
    Lowest Weight this Year (2018): 183.8

I don't know my measurements, I've not done them in a long time because I dropped down my physical activity to almost nothing and have become a bit flabby again. :neutral:

Achieved goals so far:
    See 185 by 10/19 - SUCCESS! On the 19th I saw 184.8 for the first time since Aug 2016! I’m so very happy!
    Lose 25 Lbs - SUCCESS! 10/18
    Keep Lost weight OFF during this Holiday Season
    See 179 before March 2019
    Ultimate Goal Weight: 145

So far, holiday goodies have caused me a little bit of grief... I'm being very good overall (no alcohol or wheat/rice/potatoes), but I've bloated up about 2.5 Lbs because I've been going over my daily limits by eating more fruits and a little more chocolate than I would normally. I don't want to let holiday brain get away on me. My new goal is to maintain throughout December and NOT go back into the 190's.

I've not lost much in the past 3 months but, overall, I see this weight maintenance as a win. I realize that I was a little too ambitious in my goals for this year (originally I'd hoped to see 165 by the end of the year), but I'm still really happy with my progress. This time last year I cheated so badly in Nov & Dec that I gained back the 15 Lbs it had taken me 5 months to lose and added an EXTRA 10 lbs by the end of January. This year, moderation is the key. Wishing you all amazing will-power and tons of fun throughout this holiday season!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, just wanted to check in since it's been several months since I posted.

CW as of today is 145. Only a 1.5 pound loss since November. Fluctuating a lot, and the loss has slowed down, but I am not pushing as hard as I was. Goal now is to lose 10 pounds by summer.