tinta1683 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im in but cannot add my name to the spreadsheet
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    tinta1683 wrote: »
    Im in but cannot add my name to the spreadsheet

I've just added you, try logging in with a computer rather than a mobile device!
  • dmwilson56
    dmwilson56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? Would love to be a part of this!
  • shawnamomma74
    shawnamomma74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Gosh I'm just bouncing all around the place. I'm so over this stupid plateau.

You'll bust through it and lose 10 in a week!
  • smithy08js
    smithy08js Posts: 36 Member
    Options

I found these little organic dark chocolate pieces that are perfect for my temptation. I can have a few to satisfy my craving but not feel guilty because it is about 20 calories. I think this will help me not over eat sweets (my weakness)
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    dmwilson56 wrote: »
    Can I still join? Would love to be a part of this!

Yes jump in!
  • ctshorebird
    ctshorebird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 lbs. I have to not think of the week in terms of weekdays & weekends. I need to be consistent every. single. day.
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    I gained 2 lbs. I have to not think of the week in terms of weekdays & weekends. I need to be consistent every. single. day.

I agree. Be on everyday. And if you need to "cheat" pick one thing. :) you can do it.
  • melissaamooney
    melissaamooney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge
  • DaringDew
    DaringDew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is great! I'd love to join. My bithday is in December and I'm planning on losing 30 by then and I could really use the support. How do I join?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I added you to our spreadsheet! Just keep coming back and updating your weight =) Best to log in from a computer rather than a handheld device unless you use the google docs app!
  • ctshorebird
    ctshorebird Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    shawnamomma74--4 on track days behind me, now heading into the weekend, my difficult time. And this is a girls weekend away w/ 5 friends! Fortunately they are mostly healthy eaters, 2 are vegan, so we tend to work around their needs. That might help...just the pre-planning is hard. We'll see what the scale says on Mon. ! Good luck to you, too!
  • DiaGetsFit182
    DiaGetsFit182 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I haven't had a chance to update my weight since I've been abroad to Hungary for the past two weeks, and could not weigh myself :( But I am back now, and can't wait to update y'all on Monday! Hope everyone is having a nice day!
  • DiaGetsFit182
    DiaGetsFit182 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I also no longer see my name and stats on the spreadsheet. Can I rejoin or is it too late?
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    I also no longer see my name and stats on the spreadsheet. Can I rejoin or is it too late?

Hi, I just checked and someone deleted 10 lines with people haha so I restored the version from September 14th - you're back @dawnoflight95

Sorry @everyone who updated today, can you do it again?
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    Well my bday was Friday and I had too many calories with the wine and dinner out with friends. My macros went crazy upside down so today I feel yucky. Detoxing this weekend! Stay strong and keep moving my friends!
  • shawnamomma74
    Options
    shawnamomma74--4 on track days behind me, now heading into the weekend, my difficult time. And this is a girls weekend away w/ 5 friends! Fortunately they are mostly healthy eaters, 2 are vegan, so we tend to work around their needs. That might help...just the pre-planning is hard. We'll see what the scale says on Mon. ! Good luck to you, too!

Hi ctshorebird. Good luck this weekend! Being prepared and making "better" choices is the key I think. I overdid it for one night, but I'm back to it today. Gotta live a lil too. Enjoy!