Replies

• cmh308
    cmh308 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ttcbelieve wrote: »
    mph323 wrote: »
    ttcbelieve wrote: »
    All

Thanks for the feedback. I do appreciate the response and also the science. I do read it. When I said the general consensus is not to go store bought. I was referring specifically to the query on Naked Juice Vs Store Bought Vs Juice from the Raw (which is not store bought). My perceived consensus of the feedback is “do not go store bought” this is also aligned with the research I have done which says store bought is not very good. Based on this I will not go store bought.
    You have also been helpful in providing the feedback and science on not to do a cleanse at all. I understand this feedback and that this is the overall consensus.
    However I have already decided to do a cleanse and was looking for the lesser of 2 evils (Store bought vs invest in getting the real fresh stuff). Its expensive (I agree), not necessary (I agree) , may be a total waste of time (I agree). However I want to do a jump start and I decided to use the cleanse to do it. There have been invaluable feedback from you all and I thank you. I’m definitely not doing 10days for sure. I’ll do 3 to 5 at most maybe.

<headdesk>
    Have fun! I trust it'll all work out in the end. B)

PS: You're not a motorcycle. No 'jumpstart' needed.

Pretty much my reaction as well.

Add a few facepalms.

Add mine too...

Me too...I assure you. I recognize the contradiction. But it may work :-)

lol. no.