Replies

• chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I had clicked this post and left the window open for a time when I had enough concentration to actually read it - which happens to be now! And it looks like you are now sorely in need of a B-U-M-P!!! :tongue:

- Chris
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I had clicked this post and left the window open for a time when I had enough concentration to actually read it - which happens to be now! And it looks like you are now sorely in need of a B-U-M-P!!! :tongue:

- Chris

I agree:bigsmile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    :drinker: bump
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    Ok. Consider yourself bumped. Thank you. I will be sure to eat at least most of my exercise calories.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    bump
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna bump this! Just cuz I did a lot of research on it and hate seeing all that effort die a slow death. :tongue:
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'll bump ya banks...I've posted on this and had yer input on my postage sooooo....I liked it!

Bumping!

(Everyone should read!)

:drinker:
  • vkgrubbs
    vkgrubbs Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks Banks,
    Now I understand the calories and exercise component better.
  • banks1850
    Options
    Bump
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    Bump me!!! Please?:sad:
    "BUMP"-ing burns calories! Whoo hoooo, banks! :tongue:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Thanks banks fo the info. I knew that I was supposed to eat all my exercise cals and so I do, but I did not really understand why I was doing it. Thanks for the details. The human body is amazing and I love learning more about it. Heidi:flowerforyou:

Oh and BUMP!!!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    My head just exploded. I will have to read this a few times for it to sink in.
    Thanks for taking the time.

I realize that just starting I am eating under my calories but I am not always
    eating the right foods. I know right now I will loose some pounds but eventually
    I am going to have be more discplined. That is were info like this IS GOING TO
    GET MY 30lbs OFF AND STAY OFF.
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Options
    Bump. I'm not quite sure what a bunp is, but I think you deserve it :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the heads up on the Mayo Clinic article; I swim, weight lift and run doing one or two of these activities each day (and 12 hrs a day in front of a PC :frown: ) and I am often HUNGRY eating those sweet-but high calorie-low energy foods...and the old coffee routine just doesn't keep my energy up...Thanks for helping me get back on track.

Thomas
  • banks1850
    Options
    Bump. I'm not quite sure what a bunp is, but I think you deserve it :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the heads up on the Mayo Clinic article; I swim, weight lift and run doing one or two of these activities each day (and 12 hrs a day in front of a PC :frown: ) and I am often HUNGRY eating those sweet-but high calorie-low energy foods...and the old coffee routine just doesn't keep my energy up...Thanks for helping me get back on track.

Thomas

Welcome Thomas! by the way, "bump"ing a post is just a way to send it back to the top so more people can read it. It's usually used if you don't have anything to add, but want to make sure people can still read it. :drinker:
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :smile:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This is a really good post. I know that I had complained in another Banks post that I don't like the way MFP pushes you to eat ALL of your exercise calories every day. But that is because I have customized my goals away from the 1000 calorie deficit toward one of 470 and shrinking as I lose lbs. When I set the deficit at 1000, I wanted to go over - when it was 250, I had to go under. But now Goldilocks has set it just right.

Final word:

For me the primary weight loss mechanism of this site is to distract me from eating! I post more often than I eat!
  • frenchfoodlover
    Options
    metabolic-bump!
  • banks1850
    Options
    LOL! that's funny:drinker:
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    DANG you are sooo Bumped