WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2017

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,804 Member
    Options
    Well if you look at the Euro model of Irma .will be a direct hit where we are Lord Help Us...
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,712 Member
    Options
    Morning. My handkerchief with my signatures. Katla I'll be thinking of u. 6.25am heading out for breakfast

Hooked to my helmet gqo3qlc73u97.jpg
  • pipcd34
    Options
    e7n54v5cnuh6.jpg
    v20s5pyddekh.jpg
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,092 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Allie I watched the weather channel last night too. Your right best not to watch it right now. Little you can do. Things can be replaced not people. I didn't think you were down in Florida right now. If you are leave. The hurricane is scheduled to hit tomorrow. (Sunday)

Lenora good to see your post. Be safe. Prayers for Florida. If you have to leave too prayers for safe journey.

:heart: Margaret
  • pipcd34
    Options
    0014ms954kpd.jpg
    9evgnlzftpn0.jpg
    aatrzqj6d81y.jpg
    ba1ku5rd18m1.jpg
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Beer garden will be waiting for us
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Overcast right now, 57 degrees, we'll c if we get rained on, says showers forecast, oh well
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options
    Pip - have a safe ride! Breakfast looked great = carbs! Kirby is something else! <3 I wish you two many, many long, happy and healthy years together. <3

Joyce
    - please post when you can. Love hearing about what's happening in your world. The last housecat we had did the same thing with splashing water all over.... I finally a large plastic bowl of water in the bathtub and dropped a marble in it. She'd spend hours in there "fishing".

Cheri - have a good visit with your son! Hope things are getting put back together in Houston.

Machka - sounds like you had a brisk bike ride. I like hearing about winter weather, lol. In about three months I'll want to hear about your spring weather!

Heather - sending you healing thoughts for that dratted cough. Some folks get coughs so bad they break ribs. Have fun making the birthday cake - can't wait to see a photo of how it turns out!

Allie - hope the FL property survives with minimal damage. I am the type to stew and fret and drive myself nuts imagining the worst - your response to Tom was good - there's nothing you guys can do about it. Has it ever been through hurricanes or bad windstorms before? Also, have you heard from any of your neighbors down there? I keep looking at all the different models of the hurricane's track and it's so confusing - and aggravating. The serenity prayer is appropriate for all of the circumstances in your life right now (and probably for all of us!)

Smells like fall and I saw a flock of Canada geese. Have 2 crockpots of applesauce going for the freezer, and still plenty of apples left over that kept well in the garage and handful left on the tree. Will start dehydrating some tomorrow.

Will close for now-have a good Saturday!

Lanette
    Cool and hopefully rainy SW WA State
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The interstates from Florida through GA are overflowing with evacuees! People/Companies in GA are doing a great job of offering the visitors places to stay. All the state parks are offering free admission and disaster relief plans are in action. We are expecting heavy rain gusts, wind, and possible tornadoes as a result come Monday or Tuesday. All the local news stations are posting updates every few hours. It is difficult to imagine what may come as it is a gorgeous Fall like day here.

Alison ~ Hope your home gets through the storm!

Carol in GA

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Rye - Very good luck! <3 It sounds perfect for you.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx still watching your weather. :/
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    My Instant Pot mini arrived. Boy, it's a lot different than my Nesco. It will take some getting used to. I feel like I'm loading my counter top with gadgets! ;)
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Carol your IP is same size as mine, got it 2 weeks ago when my rice cooker went kaput! There are YouTube clips on setups and things to try first, like the boil water test. I watched them instead of reading the manual :s Have fun with it, hope you like it.

NYKAREN
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    ⚓⚓⚓
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,355 Member
    Options
    Pip - Thanks for all the pics! :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx