JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 16

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @HeidiCooksSupper yes, I feel these message boards need an occasional "that sucks" option. We can't love everything all of the time!

@Gaia85 Not to be Debbie Downer but I have found it sometimes takes 2-3 days for my poor food/beverage choice to be reflected on the scale.

@nikki062181 .2 is actually a little over 3 oz so you are closer than you think!

@AshEvelynn Personally, I would just be happy with having completed this round and next round start with weighing nude at home right after potty first thing when you get up.

• olga5454
    olga5454 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'2, 31 year old female
    SW: 135
    GW: 116
    GW for this round: 121

Fell off last round after getting laid off. Taking the time to job hunt and focus on myself.

Day/Weight/Comment
    9/10 124.6 - did not track calories
    9/11 124.8 - did not track calories. Stuck at home with kids cause of Irma
    9/12 123.8 - slightly over calories
    9/13 122.6 - under calories, but starving
    9/14 122.6 - kickboxing class, under calories
    9/15 123.8 - did aqua aerobics, and 2 kickboxing classes. Had a bunch of calories left over from exercising. Hoping that the number will go down. Urgh
    9/16 125.5 - Went over calories by 500. =(. Got one class in though.
    9/17 123.9 - 2 kickboxing classes. When over about 200 calories.
    9/18 125.1 - definitely overate yesterday. Rest day
    9/19
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    cjsacto wrote: »
    Starting weight 2012: 201
    Starting weight 2017: 184

9/18: One Seventy Five
    The app says I've averaged right around 1400 calories the last two weeks, but no loss. I am meticulous in weighing and logging. Maintenance for me should be around 1700 or more. Stay the course... Maybe I'll go down to 1300 calories.
    9/19

I hear your frustration. Are you sure everything is being measured and counted right? Are you weighing everything? For example, did you really weigh out 40 grams of avocado for your seitan sandwich? Was the cheddar cheese slice really exactly 1 ounce (28 grams)?

I'm asking because I've found that weight the exact grams of things, especially calorie dense things, really helps me make a better estimate of how many calories I'm eating. I see a lot of 1 ounce and other standard measures in your diary. If you look at my breakfasts for the last couple days, you'll see that today I had .86 of an ounce of cheese in my eggs and yesterday I had 1.1 ounces. I used the scale to weigh the chunk of cheese I hacked off and divided the number of grams by 28 to get a more exact measure. I used the scale to weigh exactly 15 grams of cream into the eggs to make sure I wasn't over pouring. I'm less exact measuring things like low cal fresh veggies. I'll eyeball parsley, for example.

Of course, another factor could just be hormonal cycles hiding any weight loss. Two weeks is not a long time when the normal female cycle is twice that.

Best wishes to you. We're all here in the same boat bailing as fast a we can! wink.