Culking Fall of 2017!!!!!

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I have a bikini to wear in 32 days. And I'm not cutting as well as I'd hoped. Travelled to Seattle last week for work. Good food and flying = up 5 pounds total. Mostly water weight, but probably not all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna rock that bikini. But I don't like not making my goals. Stupid competitive streak.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,394 MFP Moderator
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    psuLemon wrote: »
    So- usually I can manage a deficit pretty well- but I realized I hate everyone- and I'm exhausted- and feeling so very weak.

And I finally figured out- it's because- you know- I'm ACSHUALLY in a deficit.

FML- the older I get the harder it hits me it seems. Grumble. the price you pay for losing weight.

I am with you. I have a bit of extra accountability this round which is helping. But its a daily struggle, especially when i have a gumball machine full of M&Ms staring at me..

yeaaaaah.
    I find I stress eat at work- because the boss keeps the candy dish full- but I find if I stay out it's easier. the peanut M and M's are the worst. Daily struggle- but it's why we are here!!! more cardio- less m and m's. least that's what I'm telling myself.

WE KIN DO IT!

I actually do extra cardio since the M&Ms we have are peanut ones... Total crack to me!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I accidentally bulked like a butthead and then ran PSMF like a butthead. For some reason maintaining my weight doesn't appeal to me?
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    I have a bikini to wear in 32 days. And I'm not cutting as well as I'd hoped. Travelled to Seattle last week for work. Good food and flying = up 5 pounds total. Mostly water weight, but probably not all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna rock that bikini. But I don't like not making my goals. Stupid competitive streak.

When I go on vaca to Mexico in April, I'll be 5.5 months into this bulk. No *kitten* given. Rock that bikini!!!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

When I go on vaca to Mexico in April, I'll be 5.5 months into this bulk. No *kitten* given. Rock that bikini!!!

Mexico? I'm so Jelly! Have a great trip and you'll rock it.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

I'm so glad I don't have to wear a bikini because they always seem to be the enemy lol.
  • bbell1985
    Options

I'm so glad I don't have to wear a bikini because they always seem to be the enemy lol.

Meh. They're the enemy for me above 135. Otherwise I'm down.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »

Meh. They're the enemy for me above 135. Otherwise I'm down.

That makes sense. :)
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    I accidentally bulked like a butthead and then ran PSMF like a butthead. For some reason maintaining my weight doesn't appeal to me?

PSMF is a great tool, unfortunately used at the worst time by most as a quick counter measure for over eating.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    So- either my weight is really sensitive to water- or I'm really crazy (or both) felt SUPER fat the other day- last night I was like- dayumnnnn how hot do I look right now! Wish I could make that- less crazy and frantic on a day to day basis- but last nights workout was fking on point.

I realized I'm "solid" into deficit category- I apparently turn into a raging tired *kitten* when I'm in deficit. so yay? I've arrived?

But feeling good about the program- weak- but good. and my back feels SO much better when I sleep on the floor- I can't do the mattress any more- it seriously sets me back- it's AWFUL.
    Picture pending? if my phone will load.

I hear that- I have several- and honestly I'm never *quiet* as on point as I'd like- but I of fall into the "have bikini- will wear" category.
    But it's always nice going on feeling like you're "right" where you want to be.
    So- usually I can manage a deficit pretty well- but I realized I hate everyone- and I'm exhausted- and feeling so very weak.

FML- the older I get the harder it hits me it seems. Grumble. the price you pay for losing weight.

I am with you. I have a bit of extra accountability this round which is helping. But its a daily struggle, especially when i have a gumball machine full of M&Ms staring at me..

yeaaaaah.
    I find I stress eat at work- because the boss keeps the candy dish full- but I find if I stay out it's easier. the peanut M and M's are the worst. Daily struggle- but it's why we are here!!! more cardio- less m and m's. least that's what I'm telling myself.

WE KIN DO IT!

I actually do extra cardio since the M&Ms we have are peanut ones... Total crack to me!
    yeah- I an control myself better with peanuts. or M&M's- but peanut M and M's- a wee bit rough for me. no lie. once I have one- it's hard to stop there.

YAY vacation! have a good time being fluffy and bulking and bikinied!
  • Davidsdottir
    Options
    So- either my weight is really sensitive to water- or I'm really crazy (or both) felt SUPER fat the other day- last night I was like- dayumnnnn how hot do I look right now! Wish I could make that- less crazy and frantic on a day to day basis- but last nights workout was fking on point.

I realized I'm "solid" into deficit category- I apparently turn into a raging tired *kitten* when I'm in deficit. so yay? I've arrived?

But feeling good about the program- weak- but good. and my back feels SO much better when I sleep on the floor- I can't do the mattress any more- it seriously sets me back- it's AWFUL.

I hear that- I have several- and honestly I'm never *quiet* as on point as I'd like- but I of fall into the "have bikini- will wear" category.

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

yeah- I an control myself better with peanuts. or M&M's- but peanut M and M's- a wee bit rough for me. no lie. once I have one- it's hard to stop there.

Thanks! I plan on being the biggest She Hulk I can be!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

We'll She-Hulk together!
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited January 2018
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Now I've got this in my head, except with a Corona. ;)
  • Davidsdottir
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!

Margarita for me, please. On the rocks, with salt!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!

Margarita for me, please. On the rocks, with salt!

See I always get in trouble because I prefer daiquiris lol.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

GRRRL IS RELEASING SHE HULK PANTS AT THE ARNOLD IN APRIL.

I COULD NOT BE MORE EFFING EXCITED.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

Awesome! I bought the SuperHero and the Queen of the Abyss from Violate the Dress Code. (Yeah, yeah. I wasn't buying more leggings.) They're supposed to arrived today!
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

What do she hulk pants look like?
  • bbell1985
    Options

PSMF is a great tool, unfortunately used at the worst time by most as a quick counter measure for over eating.

I was happy with my timing with it.