Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    So- either my weight is really sensitive to water- or I'm really crazy (or both) felt SUPER fat the other day- last night I was like- dayumnnnn how hot do I look right now! Wish I could make that- less crazy and frantic on a day to day basis- but last nights workout was fking on point.

I realized I'm "solid" into deficit category- I apparently turn into a raging tired *kitten* when I'm in deficit. so yay? I've arrived?

But feeling good about the program- weak- but good. and my back feels SO much better when I sleep on the floor- I can't do the mattress any more- it seriously sets me back- it's AWFUL.
    Picture pending? if my phone will load.

I have a bikini to wear in 32 days. And I'm not cutting as well as I'd hoped. Travelled to Seattle last week for work. Good food and flying = up 5 pounds total. Mostly water weight, but probably not all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna rock that bikini. But I don't like not making my goals. Stupid competitive streak.
    I hear that- I have several- and honestly I'm never *quiet* as on point as I'd like- but I of fall into the "have bikini- will wear" category.
    But it's always nice going on feeling like you're "right" where you want to be.
    psuLemon wrote: »
    So- usually I can manage a deficit pretty well- but I realized I hate everyone- and I'm exhausted- and feeling so very weak.

And I finally figured out- it's because- you know- I'm ACSHUALLY in a deficit.

FML- the older I get the harder it hits me it seems. Grumble. the price you pay for losing weight.

I am with you. I have a bit of extra accountability this round which is helping. But its a daily struggle, especially when i have a gumball machine full of M&Ms staring at me..

yeaaaaah.
    I find I stress eat at work- because the boss keeps the candy dish full- but I find if I stay out it's easier. the peanut M and M's are the worst. Daily struggle- but it's why we are here!!! more cardio- less m and m's. least that's what I'm telling myself.

WE KIN DO IT!

I actually do extra cardio since the M&Ms we have are peanut ones... Total crack to me!
    yeah- I an control myself better with peanuts. or M&M's- but peanut M and M's- a wee bit rough for me. no lie. once I have one- it's hard to stop there.
    I have a bikini to wear in 32 days. And I'm not cutting as well as I'd hoped. Travelled to Seattle last week for work. Good food and flying = up 5 pounds total. Mostly water weight, but probably not all.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna rock that bikini. But I don't like not making my goals. Stupid competitive streak.

When I go on vaca to Mexico in April, I'll be 5.5 months into this bulk. No *kitten* given. Rock that bikini!!!

YAY vacation! have a good time being fluffy and bulking and bikinied!

Thanks! I plan on being the biggest She Hulk I can be!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

GRRRL IS RELEASING SHE HULK PANTS AT THE ARNOLD IN APRIL.

I COULD NOT BE MORE EFFING EXCITED.

What do she hulk pants look like?

They're green. Duh.

:laugh:

ETA:

I imagine this, except green. (These are the Violate the Dress Code SuperHeros.)

feaqli8tlbq1.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    So- either my weight is really sensitive to water- or I'm really crazy (or both) felt SUPER fat the other day- last night I was like- dayumnnnn how hot do I look right now! Wish I could make that- less crazy and frantic on a day to day basis- but last nights workout was fking on point.

I realized I'm "solid" into deficit category- I apparently turn into a raging tired *kitten* when I'm in deficit. so yay? I've arrived?

But feeling good about the program- weak- but good. and my back feels SO much better when I sleep on the floor- I can't do the mattress any more- it seriously sets me back- it's AWFUL.

I hear that- I have several- and honestly I'm never *quiet* as on point as I'd like- but I of fall into the "have bikini- will wear" category.
    So- usually I can manage a deficit pretty well- but I realized I hate everyone- and I'm exhausted- and feeling so very weak.

FML- the older I get the harder it hits me it seems. Grumble. the price you pay for losing weight.

I am with you. I have a bit of extra accountability this round which is helping. But its a daily struggle, especially when i have a gumball machine full of M&Ms staring at me..

yeaaaaah.
    I find I stress eat at work- because the boss keeps the candy dish full- but I find if I stay out it's easier. the peanut M and M's are the worst. Daily struggle- but it's why we are here!!! more cardio- less m and m's. least that's what I'm telling myself.

WE KIN DO IT!

I actually do extra cardio since the M&Ms we have are peanut ones... Total crack to me!
    yeah- I an control myself better with peanuts. or M&M's- but peanut M and M's- a wee bit rough for me. no lie. once I have one- it's hard to stop there.

When I go on vaca to Mexico in April, I'll be 5.5 months into this bulk. No *kitten* given. Rock that bikini!!!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

Awesome! I bought the SuperHero and the Queen of the Abyss from Violate the Dress Code. (Yeah, yeah. I wasn't buying more leggings.) They're supposed to arrived today!

WOOT WOOT!!!! I need to pick some up from VTDC- my friend rocks them- she looks amazing in them- they have a SUPER high waist band are VERY flattering. I'm just bougie and stuck on GRRRL LOL- also my husband is like had.ENOUGH.of the pants buying- I need a CC just for pants.

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

I'll see if I can post a picture- it's only on IG.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    o7y1yvvtkvp8.png
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Now I've got this in my head, except with a Corona. ;)

Close, a mojito!

Margarita for me, please. On the rocks, with salt!

As long as they use 1800 anejo tequila, i agree.. none of that silver *kitten*
  • quiksylver296
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!

Meh. I'm a pleb. Give me the house stuff.
  • JoRocka
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!

I went to a place here that had a habanero margarita called the El Diablo- sweet bippie- I cannot WAY to go back. SO.AMAZING.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!

I went to a place here that had a habanero margarita called the El Diablo- sweet bippie- I cannot WAY to go back. SO.AMAZING.

Once you get quality, its hard to go back.. and my friends and i do lots of taste testing with tequila.. 1800 is my favorite to date. And i wont bother with silver anymore.
  • JoRocka
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

d762v9pfogst.gif

Close, a mojito!

Once you get quality, its hard to go back.. and my friends and i do lots of taste testing with tequila.. 1800 is my favorite to date. And i wont bother with silver anymore.

Generally I'm not *that* picky- but- I've started to develop a palette for it- and also for vodka. The place we went to has a a tequila bar- and they do tequila flights.
    I'm considering going back with hubs so I can actually drink for real.
  • stephaniedenise28
    stephaniedenise28 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    soooooooooo I'm pretty much the worst at trying to gym selfie- so HORSE FACE AND QUADS IT IS!
    nd5wsyz1e95g.png

Just wanted to drop by and say you look awesome!!!

• JoRocka
    Options

Thanks sweetie! I appreciate it.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    soooooooooo I'm pretty much the worst at trying to gym selfie- so HORSE FACE AND QUADS IT IS!
    nd5wsyz1e95g.png

+1 <3
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

yeaaaaah.

WE KIN DO IT!

We'll She-Hulk together!

SIDE NOTE!!!

They're green. Duh.

:laugh:

ETA:

I imagine this, except green. (These are the Violate the Dress Code SuperHeros.)

feaqli8tlbq1.jpg

Now I'll never get my workout done! :astonished:
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    nd5wsyz1e95g.png

Oh, that's a new look, when did you get that hair style?
  • JoRocka
    Options

I shaved it last April actually- it happens to be super fresh because that was like 2 hrs after I got it cut- but I shave it weekly- or every other week.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options

I shaved it last April actually- it happens to be super fresh because that was like 2 hrs after I got it cut- but I shave it weekly- or every other week.

Rocking that look, Jo.
  • JoRocka
    Options

Rocking that look, Jo.

I love it even more now that I found a barber shop that can do a really nice fade- and or line work should I want- and doesn't charge me a bleeping fortune!!! it's 15$ for a haircut- so win win. But thank you!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My VTDC Queen of the Abyss leggings! Love them!

• Wheelhouse15
    Options

Is that Cthullu?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Is that Cthullu?

I figured it was a Kraken. But maybe. Re-adding the photo so people don't have to click the stupid link above.

65mjkvu89o21.jpg

And the SuperHero ones. <3<3<3

wqr07a5k3sdo.jpg