Complaints and Crabs

Options
123457»

Replies

• meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Just been told more of my baby trees I planted 6months ago have been all mowed. I share land with my folks, which is great but sadly dad is old and loves his tractor and line trimmer. Half the things I plant get lost. So guttered right now
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I want to complain about myself.

I'm so indecisive I cause myself a lot of anxiety making decisions and when I do make a decision it is usually a random spur of the moment choice. I'm fine with my random choices because I see the pros and cons of my options and at some point need to choose something, but I wish I could just move forward from there and not second guess myself and feel like I maybe made the wrong choice. And the anxiety it causes me sucks.

I like the idea of moving forward and not looking back but I can't do it.
    you can do anything. the anxiety of wondering what if sucks yeah, but that's life and you don't ever want to remain stagnant. it takes practice to get better at something, same as everything else.

I used to be so good at not being stagnant, I prided myself on it and my ability to make quick decisions and not look back. I have to remind myself of that, and that I can do it. I really don't have anything holding me back.
    like you might strike out occasionally, sure everyone does that; but you're never gonna hit a home run unless you take a swing either. and some people go their whole lives without hitting a home run.

I love this analogy, very true, and the bolded part...I'm ok if I'm one of those people, as long as I keep trying.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

I'm so indecisive I cause myself a lot of anxiety making decisions and when I do make a decision it is usually a random spur of the moment choice. I'm fine with my random choices because I see the pros and cons of my options and at some point need to choose something, but I wish I could just move forward from there and not second guess myself and feel like I maybe made the wrong choice. And the anxiety it causes me sucks.

you can do anything. the anxiety of wondering what if sucks yeah, but that's life and you don't ever want to remain stagnant. it takes practice to get better at something, same as everything else.

I used to be so good at not being stagnant, I prided myself on it and my ability to make quick decisions and not look back. I have to remind myself of that, and that I can do it. I really don't have anything holding me back.
    like you might strike out occasionally, sure everyone does that; but you're never gonna hit a home run unless you take a swing either. and some people go their whole lives without hitting a home run.

I love this analogy, very true, and the bolded part...I'm ok if I'm one of those people, as long as I keep trying.

Buy and read the book titled: the paradox of choice

I did.... and it helps in this regard
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I hate how every conversation on this site ends up being about sex..I'm going outside to have a cigarette and blow smoke into my neighbours yard.

it doesn't always end up being about sex. Sometimes its creampuffs.

Or perhaps a new fence which looks old.
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    last night no one bought me a bday shot...that's some bullsh**
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    last night no one bought me a bday shot...that's some bullsh**

going to send you a "happy bday" DM next week instead too k?

ha! jokes on you...my bday is next week...so thanks for making it special ...well when you message me (on tue.) :smiley:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Buy and read the book titled: the paradox of choice

I did.... and it helps in this regard

Thank-you!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The guy down the street, I saved his dog from a ditch it was laying there dying and I nursed it back to health and I brought the dog back and he didn't say thank you or anything. Now every time he sees me outside my house he just drives pst real slow giving me a real nasty look.

I'd have kept the dog.