lose 200lbs in less then a year ?

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    Pretty sure OP isn't sunburned right now...I think he's in Canada!

4-5 feet snow in front yard and on day 2 ir white out so i don't think its sun burn. Frost bit maybe lol

LOL
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

4-5 feet snow in front yard and on day 2 of white out so i don't think its sun burn. Frost bit maybe lol

well you can still get a sunburn in winter but a know lol
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

4-5 feet snow in front yard and on day 2 of white out so i don't think its sun burn. Frost bit maybe lol

I'm sure frost bite adds water weight as well :)
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

You'd need to have skin exposed to the sun, and that ain't too likely except for maybe racoon face :)
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I thought one's risk in snow was actually quite high - due to reflection of UV rays.

People going skiing in Australia are warned about that.

Although, agreed, I dont think OP has been out skiing and sunburn is not likely to be his issue here. ;)
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options

You'd need to have skin exposed to the sun, and that ain't too likely except for maybe racoon face :)

well thats true but yeah its possible to get a burned face. and depends on where you live in the winter as well lol
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Glad you have a light at the end of the tunnel for the thyroid problem. Hopefully, once you have it out and your treatment down pat, things will get even better for you. {hug}
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's fantastic!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Took a measurement of my waist today and have lost 5 inches sence i last took in October.

Thats awesome progress
  • gracegettingittogether
    Options
    I have to say, you are really inspiring! I read your thread the first day I started here, and have been wondering how you are doing. You are making wonderful progress! I'm so impressed! You really do have people all over the world cheering for you!!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Has it been asked yet (so many pages of support, and I'm lazy :wink: ) if you have a full-body photo of yourself? Maybe not to show here if you don't want to, but a new photo every 20 or 30 lbs at your weight could help you really see the payoff for your efforts. Then when you get lower, you could do it every 10 or 15, since smaller losses will be more apparent.

I would but I'd need to take it in front of a mirror and this may sound odd but mirrors scare the he'll out of me.
    ask someone else to take it for you.