cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    go, @bjcrewe
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    You can do 200 in a year.
    I just hit 215 lost for the year.
    From 400 pounds on January 1st to 185 on my weigh in this morning!
    60161289.png

Way to go @SeikoMonster
    Inspiration!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    bjcrewe wrote: »
    460 as of this morning.

Nice! Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

• estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Water retention?
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    How is it possible to be down 2 pounds one day and up 9 pounds another. Something off there.

Like quiksylver said, It happens. Lot's of things can cause it. sodium and carbs as well as climate are the big ones.

As I repeat a few times a month, This past July, I went to a BBQ 2-3 days after a race. Between post run feeding, sun, and eating foods that were high is sodium and carbs and corn, I weighed 12 pounds more the next morning.

By the time the sunburn(very mild-I used sunscreen) faded, the weight had dropped back off.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    How is it possible to be down 2 pounds one day and up 9 pounds another. Something off there.

Like quiksylver said, It happens. Lot's of things can cause it. sodium and carbs as well as climate are the big ones.

As I repeat a few times a month, This past July, I went to a BBQ 2-3 days after a race. Between post run feeding, sun, and eating foods that were high is sodium and carbs and corn, I weighed 12 pounds more the next morning.

By the time the sunburn(very mild-I used sunscreen) faded, the weight had dropped back off.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about sunburn. That will make you retain water, too.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options

Oh, yeah. I forgot about sunburn. That will make you retain water, too.

nods in agreement.

Any inflammation. Even an injury.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    Pretty sure OP isn't sunburned right now...I think he's in Canada!

True. :laugh: But good info anyway, for the future.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    heck yesterday I was down in weight, today im up almost 3 lbs. I have been down in weight one day and be up 7 the next so it can happen. stop worrying about fluctuations they are normal. if its causing you stress or aggravation then weigh once a week. look for the downward trend. weight will go up and down its normal. its when it starts going up and up and up is when you worry.