WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2017

Options
1101102103104105107»

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    Has November been created ... and I've missed it?
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    If you missed it, I did too. ?
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening Friends,

Michele, I hope you will be surprised at how much you still hear from Denise. And yes, do remember that it’s not like you saw her that often before she got married. How does that saying go? “A son is a son until he takes a wife, but a daughter is a daughter for all of her life.”

Allie, that is really a crappy deal to work 34 ½ hours a week and be considered part time. *shakin’ head*

Lisa, that was a wonderful gift from your writing buddies. Safe travels and welcome to the Carolinas.

KarenVA, what a precious picture of Mom and beautiful little girl.

Rye, it makes all the difference in the world to work with nice people. Good for you, tired or not.

Heather, such cute Trick or Treaters. I’d give them double the candy.

Terry, I love your bling.

Kelly, your kiddies look so cute. I sure wish I’d had you around when my DD was a little one.

Margaret, glad you had a safe trip and made it home in one piece. That is a long drive for us at our age. When we were in our 20’s I was fine with a 10 hour drive or more.

Michele, what a beautiful bride. I love the flowers. All the pictures are great!

Rita, that was an expensive trip to Walmart for one item. Lol

We had a good many trick or treaters. I sat out on the front porch for about an hour while DH kept Pepper in the house. Before that, he was giving out the candy holding Pepper every time he opened the door. Otherwise he would run out and want to go with them. I had the spider in my hair again and lots of the kids told me that it was there. lol

Tomorrow night is a committee meeting at the Moose before DJ Bingo. I’ll stay for it too because it’s fun to hear all the great Oldies music.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto all the Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

Sending love, good thoughts and cool sunshine to all of you. And t98009.gif

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,910 Member
    Options
    :) I got involved watching the World Series and just now got around to starting the new thread. Here is the link:

community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10612124/women-ages-50-for-november-2017#latest
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Michele: I agree with the others... Where's the Mother-of-Bride photo????? Everyone and everything looks gorgeous.

Kelly: I bow to you and your prowess with multiple little ones in your home daily. Can see from the photos how much they love you.

Lisa: I'm vicariously enjoying your pick up 'n' go spirit. Safe travels and hope it won't be long before you meet up with DJ and Michele!

Rita: I love Las Cruces. You sound so happy and carefree wandering around the west. Awesome.

Loving all the Halloween photos and photo effects. No kids tapping on my door, and that's fine. Told DH if any come, we'll hand out his mini-Lara bars. :wink: I bought some extras just in case.

My brother has returned home after one week in two different hospitals. His spirits are good, and he feels better than he has in a long time. Now, it's adjusting to a whole new regime of clean eating, no citrus, no carbonated drinks and no alcohol. Keep sending prayers. This is the hard part.

I am coming off second day with an earache, headache, fever and sore throat. What the %^&*(? I rarely catch bugs. Fortunately, I'm about 75% back to normal. Slept a lot which I guess I needed.

Stay well friends. We can do this. And for Marcelyn: Go Astros!

Rori
    Colorado Foothills
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.54min, 141mhr, 11.3amph. 1.4mi= 93c
    apple watch- 65c
    0 RUNNER- 55min, 42al, 12ah, 114ac, 9.16min mi, 133mhr, 5.95mi= 389c
    apple watch- 396c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.47min, 15.3amph, 132mhr, 1.4mi= 72c
    appple watch- 42c
    ride bike puy 2 sumn sta- 17.19min, 144mhr, 10.5amph, 3mi= 166c
    apple watch- 108c
    walk sta 2 wk w/hvy bg- 8.41min, 120mhr, 3.7ap, .5mi= 61c
    apple watch- 50c
    jwalk wk 2 sta w/hvy bg- .8min, 5mi = 67c
    apple watch- 70c
    ride dome 2 hm w/hvy bg- 21.59min, 6.9amph, 142mhr, 25mi = 181c
    apple watch-135c

total cal 1012
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Happy Halloween - I DID NOT eat any chocolate treats! I hope you all had a good day!
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Rori - Sending prayers for your brother.

Training more newbies at the store.

Took my "littlest Mermaid" out to a few places between her school and her Mom finishing up dog sitting. She was very cute as she said her Halloween poem. We stayed at Keira's a little extra as those cousins do enjoy playing with each other.

I am having a hard time concentrating these days. So much to think about, so much to do.

Larry put on new baseboard and painted trim today. Kitchen is still upside down. Maybe I can put it back tomorrow afternoon.

Had a great conversation with Greysyn on the phone yesterday. We discussed guitar,things he would like and he played me a couple of songs. One from the Tragically Hip, then Let it Be and finally Johnny Cash's "Hurt". I thoroughly enjoyed all of it.

-Sharon in Lethbridge where the weather has turned bitter.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    ;)
  • NicolenyaCaltmanAuthor
    Options
    I am healing from lyme. Id love friends who have lyme or healing from it. add me id so.
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Scroll back up to find the link for November that Barbiecat has posted - make sure you 'bookmark' the page by clicking on the outline of the star and it will turn yellow. You might have to go back out and sign in again; but, I don't think so. Mary (Fancy) has had Lyme Disease and they recently moved to Arizona. Copy and post this remark to WOMENS 50+ ... For November. I'm sure she will be more than happy to share with you. Right not, your post got put in October's month. Barbiecat posts a link on the last day of the month to carry you into the next one. I want to say it appears around 7:00pm depending on what time zone you are in. You'll find this is a big world-wide group of ladies; but, don't be shy, jump right in and post. We talk about anything; except, we do try to stay away from Politics and Religion (unless you want to do a PM (Private Message).