MFP visits

Options
caco_ethes
caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
To what ridiculous lengths would you go to to visit another MFPer that you may or may not tag?

What an awkwardly worded sentence. Look away. Don’t look directly at it.

Replies

• caco_ethes
    Options
    I would hijack a blimp and undergo water balloon fire to go visit that one girl in the UK. And I’d probably have room for 3 extras. Well, two if I pack my snowsuit
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    My mental images shaped by the words I read on this site are thought provoking, entertaining and fulfilling enough. I'm sure the realities of you youse guys really are wouldn't compare with the speculations and would leave me feeling cheated were I to rub elbows with youse in real life.

It's okay...just say it. You hate me. I get it ;(
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    My mental images shaped by the words I read on this site are thought provoking, entertaining and fulfilling enough. I'm sure the realities of you youse guys really are wouldn't compare with the speculations and would leave me feeling cheated were I to rub elbows with youse in real life.

I’d wear a sulfur-soaked bandana under my nose while on a flight filled exclusively with orphans just to visit @newmeadow and prove her wrong
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

It's okay...just say it. You hate me. I get it ;(

NO! It's quite the opposite. Your cyber role is to pleasantly entertain me and make me smile occasionally and I'd like to keep it that way silly.

Awwww....stawm making me blush schmoops
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    I don’t even want to answer this

I’d grab onto the fender of a pinto and let it drag me through a blizzard to come visit @hellvee
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    What if my mfp wives discover I am only 5 2?

Arrive on stilts, silly
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I think our elbows would rub just fine together

The things I would do to visit @cherchezlafemme13 would get me tarred and feathered
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I would steal an old ladies scooter and helmet in order to visit @beingmore1
  • caco_ethes
    Options

But would you push her down first?
  • caco_ethes
    edited October 2017
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I’d wear a sulfur-soaked bandana under my nose while on a flight filled exclusively with orphans just to visit @newmeadow and prove her wrong

Sure. Titillate me here with your clever quips and funna. Then when we meet in person you'll want to talk about post modernist theory maybe. And I'll be devastated.

Buy me breakfast and we’ll talk about whatever you want. Candles, Amerigo Vespucci, whatever.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Only a few I'd care to meet in person

I wouldn't go to great lengths though, a drive or flight at most :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

But would you push her down first?

I am not above most things, so yes.