MFP visits

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    I would endure the stings of a thousand fire ants in order to run away with @nolan44219 to our private island.

Only a thousand? weak. For him I’d take a nap with all the fire ants
  • caco_ethes
    For @CaptainFantastic00 I’d get in my car and be there in 4 hours, so haha suckers
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    Louise asked me never to visit England. However I will be in the canary wharf area in March for a week.

Be sure to pop over to Saville Row - you won't regret it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I would endure the stings of a thousand fire ants in order to run away with @nolan44219 to our private island.

Only a thousand? weak. For him I’d take a nap with all the fire ants

Haha! But guess who will still be able to move in the morning!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    For @caco_ethes I would run through all the cornfields between her place and mine.
  • caco_ethes
    For @caco_ethes I would run through all the cornfields between her place and mine.

Easy for you to say when harvest is almost over :smirk:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I would do unspeakable things to hang out with all my favorite buttholes if even for just a few hours.
  • caco_ethes
    @Caporegiem I’d pretend to have a best friend in a neighboring state who I was attending a pretend mud run with just so I could have an excuse to show up at your house and pee in your shower and then eat all your pizza.
  • caco_ethes
    @Will_Run_4_Food I’d ride the Appalachian trail in roller blades while wearing a bell costume just for a chance to eat a dome dog with you at some silly sports.. thing
  • caco_ethes
    I would walk 2518.4 miles to @TeacupsAndToning

Walk 200 more and you'll reach me

that's a bit too far

:lol:
  • DianaPrinceDET
    DianaPrinceDET Posts: 54 Member
    I’d skip work for a week, leave loved ones behind, drive 15 hours just for a chance to not give you any.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I am in FL - no need to drive far, see y'all around Thanksgiving
  • caco_ethes
    @cee134 I’d venture into the fun&games smash threads just to kidnap you and tie you to a chair in chit.
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited October 2017
    This isn't the point of the thread but I am so sad that no one lives near me

I'll move so Im close enough to walk to your house. every single day. problem solved.

edited cause i'm an idiot who quoted the wrong person. no one wants to move close to V. :lol:
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    @Caporegiem I’d pretend to have a best friend in a neighboring state who I was attending a pretend mud run with just so I could have an excuse to show up at your house and pee in your shower and then eat all your pizza.

Be serious...what kind of host would I be if I didn't offer to let you pee in my shower?
  • caco_ethes
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Be serious...what kind of host would I be if I didn't offer to let you pee in my shower?

There better be a big ol bullseye painted on your loofah.
  • caco_ethes
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    @cee134 I’d venture into the fun&games smash threads just to kidnap you and tie you to a chair in chit.

Now this is love

I really mean it
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I’ve met a few while out and about and some that visited here. Furthest drive was an hour for coffees.
  • caco_ethes
    I’d pull my pants down to my ankles and nonchalantly walk through the airport just for a chance to turkey baste your mini-me’s into my tiny human receptacle and bear you a ginger.
  • caco_ethes
    I would make a giant lever and pulley system that would launch me across the country to your house so I could read what you post on mfp and text you ‘lol’ from the next room.