MFP visits

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I’ve met a few while out and about and some that visited here. Furthest drive was an hour for coffees.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I’d pull my pants down to my ankles and nonchalantly walk through the airport just for a chance to turkey baste your mini-me’s into my tiny human receptacle and bear you a ginger.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I would make a giant lever and pulley system that would launch me across the country to your house so I could read what you post on mfp and text you ‘lol’ from the next room.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I'd buy a Nickelback concert ticket and ship it to @jcstevens86 with a note "Your twin brother would greatly appreciate your support on Friday."

Why are you so mean to me?its easy to make fun of me since i have no clue what you look like....now i must cry and binge eat whoppers
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    what if you met someone you really like then turned out you didnt like them, wouldnt that suck? i like yall just the way you are.

I was hoping you’d actually be enjoyable in person. I never considered that you might be even worse.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am probably going to just run away from my problems and come visit each and every one of you, whether you want me to or not. (i will also have fits of maniacal laughter at inappropriate moments while we visit)

I will get a room in the basement ready for you and you can stay indefinitely.
  • jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I'd buy a Nickelback concert ticket and ship it to @jcstevens86 with a note "Your twin brother would greatly appreciate your support on Friday."

Why are you so mean to me?its easy to make fun of me since i have no clue what you look like....now i must cry and binge eat whoppers

tumblr_o60npjfyFh1v8mamwo1_400.gif
    This is me. Are you happy now?

Very now i kno ur teeth come out....come here open up wide and say ahhhhhh lemme check your tonsils
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am probably going to just run away from my problems and come visit each and every one of you, whether you want me to or not. (i will also have fits of maniacal laughter at inappropriate moments while we visit)

I will get a room in the basement ready for you and you can stay indefinitely.

Is this code for kidnapping?