MFP visits

Replies

• jcstevens86
    jcstevens86 Posts: 3,338 Member
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I'd buy a Nickelback concert ticket and ship it to @jcstevens86 with a note "Your twin brother would greatly appreciate your support on Friday."

Why are you so mean to me?its easy to make fun of me since i have no clue what you look like....now i must cry and binge eat whoppers
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    what if you met someone you really like then turned out you didnt like them, wouldnt that suck? i like yall just the way you are.

I was hoping you’d actually be enjoyable in person. I never considered that you might be even worse.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    I am probably going to just run away from my problems and come visit each and every one of you, whether you want me to or not. (i will also have fits of maniacal laughter at inappropriate moments while we visit)

I will get a room in the basement ready for you and you can stay indefinitely.
  • jcstevens86
    I'd buy a Nickelback concert ticket and ship it to @jcstevens86 with a note "Your twin brother would greatly appreciate your support on Friday."

Why are you so mean to me?its easy to make fun of me since i have no clue what you look like....now i must cry and binge eat whoppers

tumblr_o60npjfyFh1v8mamwo1_400.gif
    This is me. Are you happy now?

Very now i kno ur teeth come out....come here open up wide and say ahhhhhh lemme check your tonsils
  • caco_ethes
    I am probably going to just run away from my problems and come visit each and every one of you, whether you want me to or not. (i will also have fits of maniacal laughter at inappropriate moments while we visit)

I will get a room in the basement ready for you and you can stay indefinitely.

Is this code for kidnapping?
  • jcstevens86

Very now i kno ur teeth come out....come here open up wide and say ahhhhhh lemme check your tonsils

Don't you hit on me, young boy.

I cant control myself i have a thing for old womem
  • caco_ethes
    edited October 2017
    what if you met someone you really like then turned out you didnt like them, wouldnt that suck? i like yall just the way you are.

I was hoping you’d actually be enjoyable in person. I never considered that you might be even worse.

well some people pretend or they dont talk as much in real life. you remind me of a girl i used to go to school with we used to compete in bench press she was competitive she outweigh me back then by a good 10 pounds i weigh around 125.

The internet is where I practice restraint. I’m way more talkative in person. Don’t even get me started on the French Revolution bruh. And when I was in high school my max was 135 so I could’ve benched you.
  • jcstevens86

I don't want no sugar baby.

Your prob right....id ruin your life....you couldn handle me.....enjoy your day grandma
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited October 2017
    I would subject myself to WWE just to hang out with you for the night @Will_Run_4_Food
  • jcstevens86

I don't want no sugar baby.

Your prob right....id ruin your life....you couldn handle me.....enjoy your day grandma

Chad, I don't think you'd be able to seduce this gmilf even in your dreams.

Grandma give it up....your bones cant handle me....osteo has you crippled enuff....i think you need to relax
  • jcstevens86
    newmeadow wrote: »

Hello

Hey there
  • jcstevens86
    I wouldn't go through any lengths. I hate all people.

Indeed
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I would subject myself to WWE just to hang out with you for the night @Will_Run_4_Food

I'll bring beer. And beef.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes wrote: »

well some people pretend or they dont talk as much in real life. you remind me of a girl i used to go to school with we used to compete in bench press she was competitive she outweigh me back then by a good 10 pounds i weigh around 125.

The internet is wear I practice restraint. I’m way more talkative in person. Don’t even get me started on the French Revolution bruh. And when I was in high school my max was 135 so I could’ve benched you.

xD

I do not know what xD means :disappointed:

The internet is wear I practice restraint. I’m way more talkative in person. Don’t even get me started on the French Revolution bruh. And when I was in high school my max was 135 so I could’ve benched you.

haha! i wouldnt doubt it.

You both quoted me before I could fix my spelling error. I’m so ashamed
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Like just plain beef????
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I said I'd have balls for you!!!! I feel so embarrassed now.

I'll take your balls and play with them anytime.
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    This isn't the point of the thread but I am so sad that no one lives near me

No but you did visit my doorstep before we were friends
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I would dump my kids off on relatives to come and shop with you for the day.

4ABIbx.gif
  • ManBehindTheMask
    ManBehindTheMask Posts: 615 Member
    edited October 2017
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    @ManBehindTheMask
    I would walk 500 miles :D

@tamlou89 I'd walk 500 more....

Then back 200 or so because I'd be in Bristol :D

All that walking we'd definitely have to go shoe shopping