30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• rachelkenworthy
    rachelkenworthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 10th and final workout for L1! As a reward, I'm getting my nails done this weekend. I'm using incentives to keep myself motivated, although I haven't thought of rewards for the other levels of 30DS and then RI30 yet. Let me know if you have any ideas!
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got the calendar from Pinterest
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Awesome guys I’m on day 10 today !! Looking forward to moving on to level 2 !! Xx
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    I’ve made myself a little calendar on my notes and it’s literally the level and putting the tick emoji but it’s good to see a visual I think xx
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I used to reward my effort purchasing workout-related things: a cute water-bottle, sport-pants, sports-bra, a cornflakes high on protein, a variety of herbal tea etc. After 30 DS, I was shredded so that I rewarded myself with new pairs of jeans :smiley:

• rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Level 2, day 1 complete! That was HARD. I had to do beginner versions of nearly all the moves. When I did 30DS a few years back, I could do all the hard versions... My how I've gotten out of shape! Lol. Can I ask what weights everyone is using? I'm using 5lb and some of these moves are killer on my arms!
  • cisos
    Options
    Congrats! Did you notice the transformation already? I remember that the most boring level for me earlier was the level 2. I use 1.5 kg (approximately 3.5 lb) each. With several repetitions, they feel like heavier than they indeed are. I plan to shift to heavier weights after I feel comfortable with the current ones.
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    I use 2kg but I want to get some threes ... there a little bit light but saying that I havnt done any level 2 yet :D .. but I think I’ll run through the dvds and then up my weights xx
  • cisos
    Options
    For those who finished level 1: Have you noticed any change (size- or weight-wise)?
  • Dinow
    Options
    I use 5lb and 3lb
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    I haven't been weighing in, but my partner says he notices a difference already in my stomach and butt!
  • Dinow
    Options
    I am happy that I fit in my size 12 jeans and I bought a medium jacket. It feels so good to wear smaller clothes I feel so good
  • cisos
    Options
    Omg that's very motivational!! Congrats!! That was my 8th day; I have not noticed a difference yet. Yet, I am happy to stick with it.
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Just finished L2D3. Omg those chair squats with v flies are going to be the death of me with these 5 lb weights. Also does anyone else get pissed off when Jillian is like "look at Natalie. If she can do it, you can do it!" ...well yeah, of course she can do it, she works out for a living. Lol
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Hahahha I hate them literally kill me off !!! Ahh I’ve just done day 3 of level 2 aswell xx
  • cisos
    Options
    I've just finished Level 1. I'm a bit disappointed to see no difference in before & after pics. I remember the last time I finished L1, I had seen the difference with bare eyes. Is it normal that I witnessed no transformation (despite it's only 10 days of effort); any suggestions? I'm not on a strict diet (keeping it under 1200, tho) and drink 4 cups of water a day (I know..). Just ordered a 3 kg dumbells (was using 1.5 kg), hoping that it may help. I hope you're all doing well; way to go!
  • rachelkenworthy
    Options
    Finished L2D5 today. Halfway there and it's finally starting to get easier! I'm feeling strong! Keep it coming, Jillian! Lol
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Have you taken measurements @cisos it may help I can’t see much of a difference yet but I can in measurements and weight xx
  • shreddingtobeMrsHill
    Options
    I'm on day 4 happy to be part of the challenge and support xx
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Perfect sent you a friend invite xx