30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• michaelct
    michaelct Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love to see all of your results :) im gonna start in January im resting and think its really hard during the christmas season haha! I'm aPT and if you want you can see my clients videos working hard in the gym. my fb page. #TransformWeekly. I love to see everyone's results, know your struggles and achievements it's such a rewarding experience. good luck everyone!
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Phoebolaylaylay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    @tamlou89 I had to take a day off after my 3rd day, which I hated doing but could feel my body needed to recover. About to start my day 5 workout. It really is a step up from the shred. I thought it would be going back slightly, but It seems to carry on the progression. Again amazed by how quickly strength and endurance grows.

I rewarded myself with a new sports bra for finishing the shred. How is everyone else finding the workouts?

I did day 3 today and I am taking a rest day tomorrow :smile: it is a step up, how many days are you going to spend on each level?

I am not sure, it says 5-6 but I felt the 10 days of the shred was quite nice. I don't get bored doing the same thing because I like to put my headphones in and zone out. If everything is new I have to think too much about form etc. 6 days might not feel like enough, maybe ten will be too much. What are you thinking?
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    @tamlou89 I had to take a day off after my 3rd day, which I hated doing but could feel my body needed to recover. About to start my day 5 workout. It really is a step up from the shred. I thought it would be going back slightly, but It seems to carry on the progression. Again amazed by how quickly strength and endurance grows.

I rewarded myself with a new sports bra for finishing the shred. How is everyone else finding the workouts?

I did day 3 today and I am taking a rest day tomorrow :smile: it is a step up, how many days are you going to spend on each level?

I am not sure, it says 5-6 but I felt the 10 days of the shred was quite nice. I don't get bored doing the same thing because I like to put my headphones in and zone out. If everything is new I have to think too much about form etc. 6 days might not feel like enough, maybe ten will be too much. What are you thinking?

Yeah I thought about 7/8 on each will see how it goes, good luck :smile:

I just finished day 6 with a break between 3 and 4. Going to take another day of and then do 3 more days again. I think I will do the whole ripped program with 3 days and then a day off with nine workout days per level.
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    missed today...pinched nerve in my neck from nursing baby.
    hopefully will feel better tomorrow.
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    hist_doc wrote: »
    missed today...pinched nerve in my neck from nursing baby.
    hopefully will feel better tomorrow.

Oh no. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I haven't been able to do ripped today, I don't have my weights. So instead did the cardio only workout from Body Revolution. Good to let my body recover as I am still finding the 4kg weights a challenge.
  • Dinow
    Dinow Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am doing shred again day 3 not ready for ripped yet, need to loose more weight
  • MaryBethHempel
    MaryBethHempel Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    ready to do day 16---level 2! getting shredded! :)
  • sjezip
    sjezip Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What is it? I’m interested but not sure what to do. Please message me
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    I decided to move onto the next level of Ripped, not letting my body get comfortable with anything. I loved level 2, it's hard, but more fun than the first level. I am probably going to do the whole thing twice through though.

@sjezip the '30 day shred' and 'Ripped in 30' are workout DVD's that you can do at home. You can buy them on Amazon etc. But the first levels I believe are available on YouTube, have a google.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Day 10, Level 1 of Shred complete!
    Moving on to Level 2 tomorrow.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    did day 18 of Shred, level 2....thinking about going to level 3 either tomorrow or the day after.
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    Level 2, Day 2 complete!
    Excited to take some progress pics soon!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    Day 1 and Day 11 pic. I tried to stand exactly the same way, same clothes, etc. My extra weight goes straight to my mid-section, front and back.

Am I seeing a slight difference from my bra roll area or is it just me?
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Day 19, first day of level 3....tough as usual!! LOL!!
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    myfitpal13 wrote: »
    Day 1 and Day 11 pic. I tried to stand exactly the same way, same clothes, etc. My extra weight goes straight to my mid-section, front and back.

definitely!.. I am noticing quite a difference myself...my extra weight goes the same way....straight to the mid-section! Hang in there!!! :)
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    myfitpal13 wrote: »

Yes there is a difference. It can be difficult to see if you are constantly looking for change. I have a few items of clothing, that were snug or didn't fit me at all, and find trying them on the best way to see a difference. More of my old stuff fits me now.

My posture has also really improved and that has made a real difference. Not actual weight loss but I look and feel better for it.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    day 21 3rd day of level 3
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    Go @MaryBethHempel

I am away from home for the festive season now, so don't have my weights. I finished week 2 of Ripped in 30, and until I am home, will be doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. BFBM is killer, I have never sweat so much in my life. Has anyone else tried it?
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Options
    Never tried it, may have to check it out after Shred and Ripped.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    day 24 level 3 done