30 day shred followed by ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Ye I’m deffo sticking to it I feel like after Xmas I’m going to buy myself some new kettlebells because they really shred you like massively but going to do the last week or so of 30 and then RI30 and then my kettles :D I will be skinny and toned for my birthday in March and even more so in November for my wedding :D
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Phoebolaylaylay Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I think the 30 day shred is going to set me up for exercise being a habit, I feel strange on rest days, like I should be doing something. Congratulations on your wedding Laura. You will look Fab.
  • Laurasshreddingit1
    Options
    Thank you ...I know I feel guilty I had a lie in today and felt bad all day
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    Still need to rest, level three has been hard on my upper back. Almost didn't do it the second day, but by evening I felt a lot better, so squeezed it in before bed.
  • Wed2B
    Wed2B Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m starting Ripped in 30 tomorrow
  • MaryBethHempel
    MaryBethHempel Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Just started my 30 day shred and on day 3. I was wondering how everyone has been doing on the program. I have already lost weight on it in 2 days.
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    I found the most fat loss on the first level, didn't really notice much on level two, and level three I can see my body is really toning, I am quite small anyway, was a UK 8 when I started and now down to a 6, I am on day six of level three, my tummy used to wobble around doing cardio and now it isn't really at all, which I am really proud of. I would say if you have more fat to lose stay on level one until you can complete it all at high intensity, because while it is still difficult you will still be losing fat. Obviously this is just my experience and people's bodies react differently to things.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    day 4 here we go....I am already feeling and looking more toned. Have some fat to lose....
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    day 5 done! I went on to do some more workouts after, 20 min abs and 30 minute balance ball. I am feeling so much better. I miss how I use to be. I was in excellent condition before I became ill from EColi and ended up with seizures and bedridden. Last few years gained a bunch of weight, but I have my strength to do exercises now. So so grateful just to be able to do these exercises and get back in condition. Just have to focus.
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    penultimate workout done, for some reason that was the hardest workout I have done, my body just wasn't cooperating, I pushed through but my can usually do it at a much higher intensity without stopping. Last day tomorrow, cannot wait to see what ripped in 30 will throw at me.
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just completed level 1/day 1 this afternoon.

exercise.png

• Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    Welcome hist_doc. OOooh that ticker is good fun, I track all my workouts on a website/app called Fitocracy, it gives you points and you level up, it is silly, but I find it motivational. And other people give you 'props' for your workout, which is nice.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    day 6, along with extra yoga, arms, and jogging
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    You are adding loads MaryBeth, I have just added the cardio from Body Revolution, I think when I move onto Ripped in 30 the first level will seem easy by comparison to level three (I might come to regret saying that) so think I can handle more cardio to supplement. Just about to do my last 30 day shred.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    You are adding loads MaryBeth, I have just added the cardio from Body Revolution, I think when I move onto Ripped in 30 the first level will seem easy by comparison to level three (I might come to regret saying that) so think I can handle more cardio to supplement. Just about to do my last 30 day shred.

Wow, Congratulations! Did you lose much weight? You must feel so much stronger..
  • Phoebolaylaylay
    Options
    I have only added the Cardio for the last three days because I wasn't losing as much fat any more. Still losing but very slowly compared to the start. So hopefully it will make a difference, I am trying to get rid of my 'snack pack'. I went down two sizes but that was very strict with my diet too. Are you seeing much loss?
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Die
    I have only added the Cardio for the last three days because I wasn't losing as much fat any more. Still losing but very slowly compared to the start. So hopefully it will make a difference, I am trying to get rid of my 'snack pack'. I went down two sizes but that was very strict with my diet too. Are you seeing much loss?

I have lost 5 lbs. as of this morning....30 lbs to go!
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options

Good job going down 2 sizes....I am trying to do something extra every day, instead of just the 20 minutes. Hoping that will take the weight off faster.
  • MaryBethHempel
    Options
    Day 8 done and added 33 minutes of stationary bike, plus, as always, walking my dog.
  • hist_doc
    hist_doc Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @Phoebolaylaylay thanks for the tip! I’m doing a running challenge for December so I used the same ticker but I’ll check out fitocracy.
    Day 3 of level 1 complete