Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Dr Jason Fung - The Useless Concept of Calories

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Looks like absolutely nothing has changed in the year or so that I was away from the forums.

Absolutely.

Nothing.

:|

If you had expectations of change, shame on you ;).

Touché.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    @HellYeahItsKriss That sounds brutal, I hope your better days are overriding your bad ones :heart:

Can i ask how these binges are affecting your weight? Are gaining/maintaining/losing?
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    @HellYeahItsKriss That sounds brutal, I hope your better days are overriding your bad ones :heart:

Can i ask how these binges are affecting your weight? Are gaining/maintaining/losing?

I have gained. somewhere between 30-50 pounds since i gained 50, then lost 20, now i've been binging again these last couple weeks so its likely i put on a bit, but its masked by water weight right now so i won't know the damage for a few days probably.. but based on the amount of calories ive been roughly consuming, maybe 8 to 10 pounds again in a couple weeks, which is very quick.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Once fung is seen
    It can never be unseen
This discussion has been closed.