Options

Replies

• guardgirl512
    Options
    Wow how inspiring! Great job!
  • Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    So many members her get berated for eating under 1200, especially a guy. This is the second success story I have seen where the guy ate below 1200 and still lost the weight.

This is proof that what works for some doesn't work for all.

Well done on the loss! Keep it going!

It depends on how much weight you have to lose, as well as whether you are under medical observation. There is a difference when you have to lose 100 lbs and when you have 10lbs and eat 1200 calories.
  • loobz12
    loobz12 Posts: 21
    Options
    totally inspirational omg well done good for you!
  • itcanbedone13
    Options
    bump for later!!
  • krisls2
    krisls2 Posts: 3
    Options
    You started on my birthday!! You look fantastic! I wish you much success as you continue your journey!
  • AfricaLatina
    AfricaLatina Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    What an amazingly brilliant transformation!!! WOW WOW WOW :drinker:

well done and thank you for sharing :heart: xx :heart:
  • gregory9
    gregory9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 years younger than you, and I just started on the same journey (I have about 50 pounds to lose). It was inspirational to see your photos, and to know that you can lose a significant amount of weight whatever your age. Well done!
  • Terra_Incognita
    Terra_Incognita Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! WOW^10 Man, that's awesome.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!! :D
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    True Hero, be very proud.
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Such a great story of determination, perseverance, and success. You look fantastic. So handsome! Keep it up. This is your life to live -- and live it well. You are doing it the right way, with a doctor's support. What works is what works FOR YOU. Congratulations!
    :flowerforyou:
  • weosys
    weosys Posts: 4
    Options
    bump
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow, just WOW! You are incredible.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    TRULY AMAZING. BRAVO!!!
  • kabdu108
    kabdu108 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You rock - totally with you, just keep on "keeping on" my brother from another mother :D

Kabdu

42770720.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kabdu108
    kabdu108 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I eat 1060 calories a day - with Increased Energy and Supplements for micro-nutrients - 65% FAT - 35% Protein - < 5% Carbs! Results: NO MORE IBS, Fibromyalgia, Arthritus: Improved; Joint Pain omg, so much better!

42770720.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Your post gives me true hope to reach my own goals. Well done sir and good luck with the last 50 lbs! :)
  • Mekatluvr
    Mekatluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    First and foremost, Congratulations! I know it has not been easy, it hasn't for me, and I'm glad you toughed it out. Thank you for posting, it has motivated me even more to keep going! :)
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    wow.. just amazing.. I think thats the most weight loss Ive heard of since ive been on here for 3 years and your age too.. You hit so many mile stones its crazy. You should contact Chris Powell and send him your story from Extreme Weight Loss show. Hes works with people for a whole year and gets the weight off of them too.. you are a inspiration to anyone regardsless of how you did it.. the point is YOU DID IT.. no pills no drinks just the old fashion way like Im doing.. I praise you and hope that you continue with your success..

BIG CONGRATS..
    SUSIE
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You're incredible :) True hard work and dedication. Congratulations.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!