lost 282# in 12 months

Options

Replies

• faithdanyell
    faithdanyell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story it really inspires me to stay the course; I want to loose over one hundred pounds. Some days it feels impossible but I continue to tell myself "you did not get this size overnight and you will not loose it overnight".
  • bobwest185
    bobwest185 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Great job.
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your journey! You have done very well. I can see you are definitely an inspiration to me and my quest. Keep up the great work!
  • Mixturez1
    Options
    I am impressed!!! Great job!!!
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    As you should be pleased - Great, great, great job !!!!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Sir you have lost about 2 people!!
  • ashuls
    ashuls Posts: 5
    Options
    Truly inspirational!! Good on you!!! Amazing job- keep up the great work! You look fantastic!
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!!
  • hunterman95
    hunterman95 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! And I thought I had a good year! I can't even qrap my head around 282 pounds! Well done!!!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! Truly amazing. Great job. :-)
  • SofiaLeigh11
    SofiaLeigh11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go and what a great attitude. I like your idea of setting aside one year of your life... seems like it then became a WAY of life! Congrats!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Amazing! There are so many words to describe how this made me feel...you are such an inspiration, I'm sure, to many. You found a way that worked for you and that is something to be very proud of. Great Job!!! :smile:
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you feel as AMAZING as you look! Well done, Sir! :flowerforyou: :laugh: :drinker:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Inspiring!
  • br0hammer
    br0hammer Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Very good glad it worked for you.
  • riccoismydog
    riccoismydog Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am at a loss for words. Wow! That is all.
  • mjbfit48
    mjbfit48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting MFP and and so glad I saw your post. I am truly inspired.
  • drmcglone
    drmcglone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!!! What an inspiration on how to take charge of your own health! Congratulations!!!!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You are my superhero. I think when you are in your situation breaking rules by eating less is allowed ha ha. Congratulations.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Holy moly! Amazing job and dedication! I wish the rest of us (myself included) could figure out how to get that kind of willpower.

Inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!