Fat Girl Care Package

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• StephanieMM2013
    Options
    This is a cute idea! Maybe I'll do it! I've been putting off buying a few things...

-Food scale
    -Polar HRM
    -Green tea capsules (easier than brewing and I don't particularly like the taste)
    -A healthy recipes magazine subscription
  • jeannie55
    jeannie55 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love some of the responses I have read, lol.

My Care Package would include the following:

Gift card for unlimited pedicures for the next year
    New workout shorts
    Skin lotions that smells wonderful and works
    Bubble Bath for my new tub we just installed
    Calorie Counter
    Oh yeh, and a few new sports bra's
  • thesweatybetty
    thesweatybetty Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oh hey people who aren't fun and can't play along:

I see a personal trainer three times a week.
    I exercise in a park on the days away from her.
    I've significantly changed my eating habits. I have slip-ups, but am fully aware of how to lose weight.
    I need a new sports bra, and a damn good one on that.
    If I want to try products that boost my confidence whether they "work" or not, then I think your negativity is not needed.
    I'm also not treating myself with food, because I am not a dog.

This post was supposed to be a fun post about things that would be nice to receive in a care package.

Try to stick with the theme instead of giving me your opinions on purchases. I really could care less.

people are such d*cks. you didn't asked for peoples opinions on your packages. mine would be a new workout wardrobe, maybe to include a tank top to show of my new figure!
  • kaavery120188
    kaavery120188 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My care package

A new sports bra (us big chested ladies can't have enough!)
    A jawbone up
    New workout clothes from Lululemon (I know, overpriced but there's some darn cute stuff!)
    A new fancy scale

:flowerforyou:
  • BIRD0
    BIRD0 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've thought hard about what to reward myself with..

For my first 15 lbs (I'm already down 10) I'm going to get myself a haircut. Possibly dye it blue & purple & pink. Get my eyebrow situation fixed too, because I'm often too lazy to pluck.

30 lbs, I will probably do other body wax and/or a spray tan package. I go through bouts of regular tanning (outside), but it never ends up being even all over my body (my chest especially is pigmentally challenged).

From 30 lbs, I will re-assess my goals depending on what my body looks like. If I'm still not satisfied, then I'll go to 45 lbs down, putting me at 150. I don't know what to reward for this. If it's the end, I'll be getting an entirely new wardrobe (including bras, and I really hope my boobs shrink because 34H is terrible, although at my lowest adult weight (130, +/- 5 lbs) I still had 32G's). If not the end, then maybe a binge at Sephora (which btw, sells Soap & Glory).

Still not satisfied? Lose another 10-15 lbs, bringing me to 140-135. Then new wardrobe!

I would say that I'd add beauty/cosmetic supplies throughout the journey, but from monthly subscriptions (Birchbox, Glossybox, PopSugar, etc) and being a VIB at Sephora, I've got more than enough of that stuff. I have a train case, a 16x16x16 box, and a large Sephora bag all full of crap I DON'T use. Not to mention the hanging toiletry kit of most-used, and a couple makeup bags of sometimes-used stuff.

And, I do want this killer Electra bike:

167146_main.jpg

But it's $650, and my boyfriend bought me my dream bike (a 1967 Schwinn Hollywood Deluxe) for my birthday and got it tuned up, so I already have a perfect cruiser.