Fat Girl Care Package

Options
As a reward to myself, I'm making a "Fat Girl Care Package" as a treat. Mine is including:

Hypershred
Joint Fuel by Twinlab
Enell Sportsbra
Soap and Glory Sit Tight Intense XS Firming Cream

These are some pricier items I've been wanting on this journey to slenderland.

What would be in your "care package"?

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    As a reward to myself, I'm making a "Fat Girl Care Package" as a treat. Mine is including:

Hypershred
    Joint Fuel by Twinlab
    Enell Sportsbra

I'm sorry but all that seems like a waste of money
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options

Hypershred
    Joint Fuel by Twinlab
    Enell Sportsbra

yep
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My care package would include fresh vegetables, wild rice, chicken and a gym membership. Oh, wait, I already have all that!

Forget all that superfluous crap, it's not necessary. Eat right and move more. That's it.

ETA; the sportsbra is actually a good idea, though. I'd go with that.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Nothing I want and can afford is a waste of my own money. I'm treating myself, and that is the whole point. Negativity is not needed. If you don't want to play along, stay off the playground.
  • jasperthecathannah
    Options

Hypershred
    Joint Fuel by Twinlab
    Enell Sportsbra

:grumble: I think the care package seems like a great idea, I have got some new lovely body creams to put on after the gym :flowerforyou:
  • rzaloudek67
    Options
    Get the Enell sports bra. Terrific for us 'bigger' gals. Really helps when excersizing. :)
  • jasperthecathannah
    Options
    Nothing I want and can afford is a waste of my own money. I'm treating myself, and that is the whole point. Negativity is not needed. If you don't want to play along, stay off the playground.

^ this
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options

Things that are gimmicky and ineffective ARE a waste of money, whether you can afford it or not.

Oh, and disagreeing does not equal negativity. If you can't handle differing opinions, YOU stay off the playground.

Have a great day and good luck with your goals!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    Oh hey people who aren't fun and can't play along:

I see a personal trainer three times a week.
    I exercise in a park on the days away from her.
    I've significantly changed my eating habits. I have slip-ups, but am fully aware of how to lose weight.
    I need a new sports bra, and a damn good one on that.
    If I want to try products that boost my confidence whether they "work" or not, then I think your negativity is not needed.
    I'm also not treating myself with food, because I am not a dog.

This post was supposed to be a fun post about things that would be nice to receive in a care package.

Try to stick with the theme instead of giving me your opinions on purchases. I really could care less.
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options

Hypershred
    Joint Fuel by Twinlab
    Enell Sportsbra

Nothing wrong with a good sports bra, especially if you have gigantic tigobitties.
    Not sure why the Joint Fuel is necessary since there are significantly less expensive Glucosamine and Chondroitin supplements, but whatever - still serves a purpose.
    And the hypershred has awesome reviews online. Not something I'd do, but to each their own.
    I do however have a hard time believing in ANY kind of firming cream.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    My care package would include

1 Movie Theatre gift card
    1 Coffee gift card
    Aveda Replenishing Body Moisturizer
    Amtrack Gift Card
    Gift Certificate for joining me in a 12 mile hike
    A pair of New Balance Walking Shoes
    New undies of my choice
    A Columbia hat
    Four pairs of thoro socks

Dang...the list could go on and on!

Shirley in Oregon
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My Fat Girl Care Package would include:

A winter truffle (YUM!!)
    Skydiving lessons
    Whitewater rafting/camping trip
    A nice summer dress
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    The main thing is the Hyper Shred. It may be good for a pick me up in the morning, but it's not going to give you much more than a couple cups of coffee would.
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I know it is SOOOO surprising to hear people act that way here.

I think that is a brilliant idea, reward yourself and treat yourself to whatever you want (doesn't matter if I agree). I have done that when hitting my goals.

Mine would like something like.

35lb Kettlebell
    Battle Ropes
    Trekking Poles
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    Thanks to the gals and guys who understand the purpose of the post!
    Judgement on other people's wishes isn't necessary and says more about your character than mine.
    It isn't that I can't handle your opinion, it is that this post is designed to actually be FUN instead of just MFP'ers *****ing at others about their choices.

Once again, the point is, what would you like to get in a care package?
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    A fleshlight
  • jasperthecathannah
    Options
    A fleshlight

this thread :laugh:
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I always reward myself with sports bras. Because I'll be damned if decent ones aren't worth their weight in gold!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    A fleshlight

Lol to the fleshlight.....Pure Romance has the best Whack-it jackets! ;)

As for the joint fuel...it has had excellent reviews, and I really want to take care of my knees while putting strain on them during this time.

And I just read reviews of the Enell sportsbras and they seem to be the best for us big chested ladies. I've worn my current one out, and theirs look great!
  • gogoboobzilla
    gogoboobzilla Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd get:

a badass bike. We're talking 500-1500 GT mens bike - with a straight crossbar! I can't stand riding a bike when I can't put my knee on the crossbar.

a wifi scale with all the bells and whistles.

a heartrate monitor AND

a jawbone up

I wouldn't want a sports bra/bathing suit/etc because I'm actively losing a good amount of weight.