Fat Girl Care Package

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I love this idea. Obviously I'm a guy so I think it's maybe a little different for me.

I would probably like a night with a woman. Just one night with someone, soft and feminine; nothing weird, I'm not talking about creepy stuff. Gentle massage and soft spoken words. More intimacy than sex. Hopefully for a few hours and what happens happens. Then we just fall asleep together until the morning.

Any woman or your woman? I'm confused.

Just a woman. Any one. A "fat guy" care package.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    When I break 250, a treat would be one of these:
    a trip to a day spa
    a haircut by a student of Vidal Sasson
    a manicure with a hot wax treatment, and a pedicure
    a teddy from Frederick's of Hollywood
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My care package would include:
    pretty matching bras and panties (in much smaller sizes and wild colors)
    adorable shoes that a 59 year old woman could pull off - since my feet don't hurt anymore
    dark chocolate because it's heavenly
    a kick-*kitten* dress that shows off my great new figure
  • _meesh_
    _meesh_ Posts: 73
    Options
    My dream package when I reach goal (money is no object):

New wardrobe of cute dresses, pants and shirts
    Matching bras and panties
    A trip home to see my family

My dream package for now:

Good running/work out shoes
    Good sports bras (impossible to find for big girls in Japan)
    Gym membership
    Personal Trainer
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    A starving man does not want a million dollars, Joy_Joy_.

He only wants a crust of bread.

But a starving man would also see the opportunity to have much more than just the crust. With some decent work, he could aim for a whole jelly donut.

A starving man takes anything he can get. If he's lucky enough to get a jelly donut, he devours it like a man gone mad, with reckless abandon, not caring how he looks or sounds when he's eating it. It's all he can think about, like an animal; primal, relentless.
    Daaaaaaaang. In for jelly donuts with reckless abandon.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I love this idea. Obviously I'm a guy so I think it's maybe a little different for me.

I would probably like a night with a woman. Just one night with someone, soft and feminine; nothing weird, I'm not talking about creepy stuff. Gentle massage and soft spoken words. More intimacy than sex. Hopefully for a few hours and what happens happens. Then we just fall asleep together until the morning.

Why just one night?

Why just one woman?
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Oh heavens, my list of treats if money was no object lol

a 100ml bottle of Mitsouko perfume by Guerlain

A croc leather tote bag by Osprey

A crepe de chine slip in eau de nil trimmed with brussels lace hand made by nuns in france hahaha JOKE

Oh I cant think of anything else! im so used to spending on my children, my mind is blank

Id settle for a night in watching any movie featuring Johnny Depp or Daniel Craig and a bottle of 1991 vintage Riesling estate bottled
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Could I just go with what I'd like most? Which would be sex with the lights ON instead of OFF for once.

I know.. you can still *feel* fat, but man... it just seems like if the lights are OFF it's all good and *invisible*. lol.

That would be my ultimate fat girl care package.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options

New undies of my choice

Shirley in Oregon

good one! who doesn't love new undies!!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Aveda "blue oil"--- this stuff is AWESOME

ooh, i LOVE that stuff!!
  • xomellyxo
    Options
    As a reward to myself, I'm making a "Fat Girl Care Package" as a treat. Mine is including:

Hypershred
    Joint Fuel by Twinlab
    Enell Sportsbra
    Soap and Glory Sit Tight Intense XS Firming Cream

These are some pricier items I've been wanting on this journey to slenderland.

What would be in your "care package"?

I think you should call it you "skinny girl care package", or something along those lines?!

When I've reached my next goal (which is when I pass the lightest weight I've been, only another 7lbs!) ill be treating myself to;
    - some more JstJodie Semtext, I don't know if its working but it's giving my loads of energy
    - a good quality body scrub & moisturise product
    - a haircut and colour

:) x
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    It's not quite the same thing, but my husband has promised to buy me a surprise from my 'motivation wish list' when I reach my next goal (which is run 4 miles in one session).

My wish list includes:
    -lightweight running jacket
    -a sporty watch
    -dark chocolate from hotel chocolat
    -books - some fiction, some about running
    -some bath oils for tired muscles

The surprise factor makes me more motivated for some reason.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Do you want my mailing address?:laugh:

OK here is my basket:
    *HRM
    *new workout clothing (mine are getting bedraggled
    *new shoes. in fact, an endless supply of new shoes every few months (between gym and lots of outside walking , mine take a beating).
    *good bath products - gel, body lotion - floral or fruity but TOO
    *new gym bag
    *new gym (i hate the one i go to and when the membership ends i'm not going to renew).
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Oh heavens, my list of treats if money was no object lol

a 100ml bottle of Mitsouko perfume by Guerlain

A croc leather tote bag by Osprey

A crepe de chine slip in eau de nil trimmed with brussels lace hand made by nuns in france hahaha JOKE

Oh I cant think of anything else! im so used to spending on my children, my mind is blank

Id settle for a night in watching any movie featuring Johnny Depp or Daniel Craig and a bottle of 1991 vintage Riesling estate bottled

Girl, if money was no object, my list would be:

Sable coat,
    Barenia Hermes Birkin
    Crocodile Hermes Kelly Rough H
    Diamond platinum Rolex Daytona

Hmmm... If im dreaming, I'm just going to send this wish list to the Universe...

Venice palazzo :)))))))
    A cute penthouse somewhere in arr. 8 in Paris.
    A condo in NYC UES facing the park.

World peace. Don't want to be too materialistic.
  • Rosemaryzedhouse
    Options
    I'd rename it though to: A Fat girl severance package! - Cause we are all here to get her to move on! In come the FIT Girl whose been in our body's company the whole time:happy: :happy: and been working hard to get recognized!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Love IT!! :) What's up with this Aveda Blue Oil? What's it all about? I've always liked Aveda products.

As for treating yourself with food: I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. For right now, it doesn't work for me. It is counterproductive to my goal, so I am finding alternatives to food. Do not in anyway think I find treating yourself with food to be bad,

Dogs may eat the food we give them- but my dogs are certainly "treated" with food. And unlike people, my dogs could care less about any treat other than food. Hence the "I am not a dog" comment. I will change it to " I am not my dogs therefore I do not need to treat myself with food right now." Satisfied?

Thank you for the advice on saving the hypershred for when I am closer to my goal. That was productive advice.

As to the people who keep saying I think I have it all figured out- I didn't claim to have anything figured out nor did I claim to think or not think the products I wanted to try would work. Once again, stop making the post about what I want and follow the theme- what would you want barred limits and negative responses. This thread has for the most part stuck to the positive theme I was going for and I am grateful for that.

The Polar FT4 does come with a chest strap and I love it. It has won several awards this year for accuracy and cost effectiveness.

I can't wait to try out the Enell sports bra I'm going to get.

While firming creams may be a stretch, I would still feel better about trying some products to aid my skin while I lose weight.

I'm loving all the clothes I see. General consensus- we want more workout clothes!!!

Keep the dreams alive ladies and gents. We are doing great! YOU are doing great. You deserve the best!
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My Care Package:

New bike--a really good one!
    Manis / Pedis
    New work clothes

A hair / makeup makeover--love "What Not to Wear". Please pick me just for the hair & makeup!!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I'd rename it though to: A Fat girl severance package! - Cause we are all here to get her to move on! In come the FIT Girl whose been in our body's company the whole time:happy: :happy: and been working hard to get recognized!

Inside of me there is definitely a skinny girl hiding- It's a game of hide and seek and I've been "it" for 25 years! I think it is her turn.

You know the saying "inside every fat person is a skinny person trying to get out" ?

My bf told me the other day that inside of him there is an even fatter person screaming for Arby's! Haha love it.
  • Desyreeolvera
    Desyreeolvera Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would like:
    a new pair of shoes! very light weight
    new dress
    new jeans
    mac :)
  • JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A delightful massage and pedi every other week! :bigsmile: