Fat Girl Care Package

Options

Replies

• triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    It seems to me that EVERY single post on here has some people making rude comments, thinking they know it all...

I want a HRM, and a shopping spree for new skinny clothes :) also a new car would be nice for my ultimate goal!
  • wamydia
    wamydia Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    A new pair of walking shoes
    A few new dri-fit T-shirts.
    A membership to the local Y
    A bag of dark chocolates
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Everybody's packages sound great! Don't you wish there was a magic little fairy who could just drop one off at your door! :)

I think I would add the perfect pair of shoes to mine. I'm having a hard time finding a pair for walking. What I have for my sessions with my trainer are working out great, but then not so hot when I do longer walks with my dogs. I've always had trouble finding shoes though :/

A lot of stores will let you exchange a pair of sneakers if you discover that they aren't working for you. I believe you can probably take a few good walks and then return and try another pair. That is what I did with running shoes, it took me a few tries to get the right ones. I would run a few days and then return and try another. I did this at a pro running store and also at DSW. It can't hurt to ask wherever you are buying your shoes, Hope this helps :)
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I tend to buy myself treats at about every 10 pounds.

My biggest treat was at 50 pounds...bought a red convertible Camaro. (Yeah...I'm a go big or go home kinda gal. Lol)

60 pounds I bought all new workout clothes...went on a spree at lululemon. BTW...TaTa Tamers are awesome bras!!!!

Just hit 70 pounds and am planning a trip to Dallas. (Did Vegas at 30 pounds).

Make yourself happy!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I second the bag of dark chocolates! Dark is my favorite.

To posters concerned that I may be a brain dead monkey who hasn't spent time considering her options. Don't worry about my health, I have all aspects of that checked out. My trainer doesn't make my health decisions just as my doctor doesn't tell me what weight lifting exercises to do just as my insurance provided wellness coach doesn't tell me which trainer to go to.

On top of diet change and exercise, I would like to try a fat burner. There is nothing wrong with giving a product a try.

The point of this for me was to treat myself with something other than food and to see what other people would treat themselves with.

I don't need you to be concerned. I need you to be fun and share.

To the people who are putting what they want- lots of common themes-shoes, spas, bras...we love our boobies, our feet, and our massages.

Lovin' it!
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    I tend to buy myself treats at about every 10 pounds.

My biggest treat was at 50 pounds...bought a red convertible Camaro. (Yeah...I'm a go big or go home kinda gal. Lol)

60 pounds I bought all new workout clothes...went on a spree at lululemon. BTW...TaTa Tamers are awesome bras!!!!

Just hit 70 pounds and am planning a trip to Dallas. (Did Vegas at 30 pounds).

Make yourself happy!

Hell yeah on the convertible! That's an awesome treat!!!!
  • WiskeyBlue
    WiskeyBlue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would probably do water bottles, some type of meal replacement bars. Some type of inspirations. I lost about 100 pounds three years ago after developing an eating disorder, but now I am one of those " I kicked anorexia's *kitten*" people and can't seem to loose weight without resorting to extremes. Its hard not to go back to old habits because I am so unhappy with myself.
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have just started on this whole journey again, after taking a bit of a break. I am thinking some rewards along the way may help my progress.

My Package would include:-

- new pair of shoes
    - new sports bra
    - new workout shirts
    - bulk lot of PT sessions
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    I would probably do water bottles, some type of meal replacement bars. Some type of inspirations. I lost about 100 pounds three years ago after developing an eating disorder, but now I am one of those " I kicked anorexia's *kitten*" people and can't seem to loose weight without resorting to extremes. Its hard not to go back to old habits because I am so unhappy with myself.

That's a tough battle! I wish you the best, and I can't even imagine what a struggle that is. I am in love with my water bottle so I feel you there. I'm a whole different person when I don't drink enough water.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    I have just started on this whole journey again, after taking a bit of a break. I am thinking some rewards along the way may help my progress.

My Package would include:-

- new pair of shoes
    - new sports bra
    - new workout shirts
    - bulk lot of PT sessions

Rewards are a must! I'm learning not to use food as a reward. My personal trainer is the best decision I've ever made. She is the key factor in this journey for me. I need some new workout shirts for sure. I can never find any long enough. My belly is always flopping out when I do jump exercises. I have pretty big boobs so they raise everything a couple of inches!
  • GoddezzSheila69
    Options
    To posters concerned that I may be a brain dead monkey who hasn't spent time considering her options. Don't worry about my health, I have all aspects of that checked out. My trainer doesn't make my health decisions just as my doctor doesn't tell me what weight lifting exercises to do just as my insurance provided wellness coach doesn't tell me which trainer to go to.

On top of diet change and exercise, I would like to try a fat burner. There is nothing wrong with giving a product a try. [end quote]

Well apparently you have it all figured out , know everything you need to know and could not possibly learn anything from anyone else in here. Good luck with the fat burners.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    shoes ..In fact I buy myself a pair for every 40 pounds I lose and I get a pair when I get back home on Monday !!! I'm so excited - yea I'm a shoe person.

When I lose 50 I'm buying myself a Dooney and Bourke that I have been wanting but you know,how many purses does one woman need

I think I need to make a list of little pick me ups though . That's a good idea .
  • Emilie04444
    Emilie04444 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    A fleshlight

omg! How about Antonio Sabato Jr??

I would pamper myself. Massage, scrub, mani pedi and facial. I am so frugal most of the time planning for a move, I would spend on things that I deem superfluous due to cheapness. Like the new bra sounds awesome as well.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Hey Girl!:laugh:
    My unadulterated, don't give a sh it who thinks it's dumb, FGCP is

A mani/ pedi
    Some new workout pants
    One single See's candy Raspberry Truffle (served 'em at my wedding)
    A day at Club Mud (at Glen Ivy Hot Springs)
    There is a coveted hairdresser in my area (people whisper when they speak of her) who specializes in curly hair. I have always straightened my hair cuz I have never gotten a good curly cut (I have gotten some bad ones though). I would go to her and pay her the crazy $150 for a cut as my biggest reward when I make my goal.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Options
    Nothing I want and can afford is a waste of my own money. I'm treating myself, and that is the whole point. Negativity is not needed. If you don't want to play along, stay off the playground.

Right on! Why reply at all if all you have to say is something negative? You work for your money so you spend it how you want.
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Mine would be

1 gift card to starbucks
    3 really good sports bras
    new yoga pants
    a membership to hot yoga
    new gym socks (because lord knows when you don't wear the right socks, you get blisters from hell)
    some really cute tanks that don't show my every roll
    an entire playlist of music that will allow me to get through my sh!tty workout without fail
    one big box of motivation
    someone to hang out with me in the kitchen on sundays while i prepare the weekday meals
    a new dress and a hot date :)

I will hang out with you in the kitchen if you will please teach me how to plan out meals and do the shopping. I have always wanted to do the Sunday cooking thing, but I am not a good organizer.
  • femestapo
    Options
    Nothing I want and can afford is a waste of my own money. I'm treating myself, and that is the whole point. Negativity is not needed. If you don't want to play along, stay off the playground.

Things that are gimmicky and ineffective ARE a waste of money, whether you can afford it or not.

Oh, and disagreeing does not equal negativity. If you can't handle differing opinions, YOU stay off the playground.

Have a great day and good luck with your goals!

this thread is in the motivation and support section. if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't post. from what i've seen, all your posts are just pretentious and rude.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options

On top of diet change and exercise, I would like to try a fat burner. There is nothing wrong with giving a product a try. [end quote]

Well apparently you have it all figured out , know everything you need to know and could not possibly learn anything from anyone else in here. Good luck with the fat burners.

Actually, my point was that if I wanted your opinion on my desire to use a fat burner I would have posted in another section and asked for it.

But instead I posted in the motivation and support asking what you would like to be treated with.

It isn't about me having it all figured out, but it is about me knowing what I want. I get plenty of people telling me every day what they think of this or what they think of that regarding my fitness and weight loss. So I just wanted to open a forum to chat about something fun, silly, creative, etc. I appreciate your concern to a degree, but my concern is that people have fun with this concept and take a second to stop judging and pointing out what they think is wrong with another person's post.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    Options
    A fleshlight

omg! How about Antonio Sabato Jr??

I would pamper myself. Massage, scrub, mani pedi and facial. I am so frugal most of the time planning for a move, I would spend on things that I deem superfluous due to cheapness. Like the new bra sounds awesome as well.

Hells yeah to Antonio!!! Sexy Sexy!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Five pounds from now this baby is mine.

black-gingham-daisy-dress-inset.jpg

And at goal

7800_1.jpg

....They'd fit in a box!