Replies

• Cleosweetie
    Cleosweetie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @MaryBethHempel -- that is great! :)
  • izzygone
    izzygone Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm running a little behind for alcohol-free December... I had a good streak going, then my company's holiday party happened, then we had two stressful days at work and decided to go out after work to loosen up... Last night was a good reminder to get back on the sober train after one of my coworkers went to the hospital after the party... She'll be okay but yikes!! So the rest of the month, staying alcohol free will be a priority.
  • MaryBethHempel
    MaryBethHempel Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    @MaryBethHempel -- that is great! :)

THank you! I did it!!! I woke up early around two and layed in my bed praying, thinking, and listening to my husband snore. LOL! I finally got up around 3:30 so I have a long day in front of me. Feeling good that I had no alcohol yesterday. I will work on it again today. I was a bit discouraged because I gained a lb., but maybe it was too early to weigh? Have a blessed day! :)
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Damn! I had three glasses of wine last night- I should have never bought that bottle of Pinot Noir. Learned a lesson- today I have a small headache. Slept poorly because of it as well. Disappointed in myself a little bit, but I'll try again today.
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Damn! I had three glasses of wine last night- I should have never bought that bottle of Pinot Noir. Learned a lesson- today I have a small headache. Slept poorly because of it as well. Disappointed in myself a little bit, but I'll try again today.

I'm in the same boat. I had 3 glasses of chardonnay last night and I'm not happy with myself now. I too, will try it again today.
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I am spending some time in France so it will be tricky. No point in giving up completely!
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing terrible this month in terms of dry days. we’ve had parties and social events almost daily and I’m kind of giving up until Jan
  • julie3461
    julie3461 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    [Almost] Another successful work week of no beer; I just have to make it through Friday evening. My waist line, energy levels, and mood is thanking me. I have a new routine that I think is working well. Can't say I'm doing nearly as well with my Red Bull habit tho... Tomorrow is finally Saturday, and I can enjoy Henry's Hard Sparkling.
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Alpha12 wrote: »

I'm in the same boat. I had 3 glasses of chardonnay last night and I'm not happy with myself now. I too, will try it again today.

Thanks for the note:) Made me smile and realize we all have ups and downs. I'm also sitting here wanting to open a bottle of wine. But i think I'll make some tea instead... this thread is so great. Very motivating to know we are all in this together.
  • julie3461
    julie3461 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I’ve been doing terrible this month in terms of dry days. we’ve had parties and social events almost daily and I’m kind of giving up until Jan

I totally know how you feel. I started a no Red Bull challenge as well, and it is not going well. I think I've refrained on 2 days :neutral: . Don't give up though, some dry days are better than none!
  • SanDiegofitmom
    SanDiegofitmom Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    julie3461 wrote: »

I totally know how you feel. I started a no Red Bull challenge as well, and it is not going well. I think I've refrained on 2 days :neutral: . Don't give up though, some dry days are better than none!

Totally! My comment actually got cut off for some reason. I’m definitely not giving up until Jan - just going to be more realistic w all the social stuff. Love this motivation of the thread though!
  • Cleosweetie
    Cleosweetie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @crazykatlady820: Congratulations! Day 64, that is wonderful. <3
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    Did well last night. Had only hot, peach tea. DIdn't open the bottle of PInot Noir that was calling to me. Feeling energetic today. Happy Saturday !