30's Corner

Options

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanna get trashed and play NES (because snow)? I have Caveman Games.

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    Options
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    She's here people!!
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling beat tonight, I'm ready for bed and it's only 8:30. I don't think I'm going to fold the 3 loads of laundry I'm supposed to.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hi thick_chick welcome to the 30's lounge where we talk about our early years lol :D Do you guys remember the dance we use to do called the Roger rabbit?
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Good morning good people. And good night
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Hi thick_chick welcome to the 30's lounge where we talk about our early years lol :D Do you guys remember the dance we use to do called the Roger rabbit?

I remember the movie, Who Framed Roger Rabbit! Cutting edge technology
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I wanted to grow up and have a body like Jessica rabbit lol.. I'm not even 5'4 so needless to say it didn't happen.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I wanted to grow up and have a body like Jessica rabbit lol.. I'm not even 5'4 so needless to say it didn't happen.

Yeah. And her hair. But I'm blonde. Apparently I am supposed to have more fun than I do
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

Or 'The Running Man'?
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »

Or 'The Running Man'?

Remember??? Lol I was just doing that dance.
  • lakebett22
    lakebett22 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Newly 30 from Ohio... what's everyone up to today?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    This popped into my mind earlier. On Nickelodeon, the summer camp show ... Camp Anawanna? Was that what it was called?!?
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    lakebett22 wrote: »
    Newly 30 from Ohio... what's everyone up to today?

Welcome.
    For me today is mostly a home day. Lots of cleaning to do and laundry that I didn't fold last night, lol. But I do need to drive into town later today.
    And my husband comes home tonight. So I'm happy about that part
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    This popped into my mind earlier. On Nickelodeon, the summer camp show ... Camp Anawanna? Was that what it was called?!?

I didn't have cable as a kid (still don't for that matter) and so many shows you all have brought up I have never seen before.
  • Versicolour
    Options
    CryingBlue wrote: »

I didn't have cable as a kid (still don't for that matter) and so many shows you all have brought up I have never seen before.

I'm with you there. I'm a bit lost with some of these references
  • nocookiestoday
    nocookiestoday Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely people :heart:
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Good morning/evening!!! I hope you all will have a fantastic Sunday
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    Options

I'm with you there. I'm a bit lost with some of these references

Salute Your Shorts!