30's Corner

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    This popped into my mind earlier. On Nickelodeon, the summer camp show ... Camp Anawanna? Was that what it was called?!?
    CryingBlue wrote: »
    This popped into my mind earlier. On Nickelodeon, the summer camp show ... Camp Anawanna? Was that what it was called?!?

I didn't have cable as a kid (still don't for that matter) and so many shows you all have brought up I have never seen before.

I didn't have cable as a kid (still don't for that matter) and so many shows you all have brought up I have never seen before.

I'm with you there. I'm a bit lost with some of these references

Salute Your Shorts!
    That's it!
    Thank you!!!
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    How is everyone this Sunday night? Monday morning?

I had a nice evening with family. I think I may have overcharted food to be safe. With that said I came pretty close to my calorie goal. But now I'm thinking I want some wine....
  • EvanK84
    EvanK84 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Got my wine in hand!
  • 81Katz
    Options
    It's going. Sitting in my leopard pj's, watching some mindless tv, a cat passed out on my lap, a cat to the left of me... Just another night at Ol' kitty cat farms.
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi! So...I was pondering joining a group on here but found myself thinking back to those of you I've chatted with & consider you my "group" now :)
    Have any of you joined groups on here? Beneficial?

I'd love to meet like-minded fitness folk in WI, but I don't know how to not get the creepy dudes on here. And there's a Jesus guy who yells at me for my pic.
    So, I thought I'd return to my comfort zone & ask how you all meet people with like-minded goals & values. As a side note, this is the only social media I will do.

Thank you & glad you are enjoying your cats & wine. I have Christmas cookie belly.
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    I'm a part of low carb group, but I don't really go there for chatting, just info.
    Most of my friend list I have gotten from the motivation and support forum. I like people who log in daily, not necessarily ones on the same diet type as me.
    And I'm the same, this is my only social media.

And I'm totally sitting here in pjs drinking my glass of wine with the cat ♡
    And my husband will be home in an hour, so more happy vibes from me.
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'm a part of low carb group, but I don't really go there for chatting, just info.
    Most of my friend list I have gotten from the motivation and support forum. I like people who log in daily, not necessarily ones on the same diet type as me.

what kind of cat do you have?
  • CryingBlue
    Options
    Rescue mut, lots of stripes <3
  • sdancer2017
    sdancer2017 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks Cryingblue! Enjoy your night!
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey! How about Teddy Rubskin? Oh and My buddy/ kid sister?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    A neighbor girl had the teddy ruxpin(?) And it had a dog bone I think? But it made a slurping noise when you put it in its mouth. Something like that I think. Or did they have doggie ruxpins?
  • 81Katz
    Options
    Correction, it was a Talking Wrinkles the dog toy that had the dog bone. I just googled it.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I still remember changing channels on the tv and watching star trek with my mom
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hey! How about Teddy Rubskin? Oh and My buddy/ kid sister?

I wanted a kid sister sooo freaking bad
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hi! So...I was pondering joining a group on here but found myself thinking back to those of you I've chatted with & consider you my "group" now :)
    Have any of you joined groups on here? Beneficial?

I'd love to meet like-minded fitness folk in WI, but I don't know how to not get the creepy dudes on here. And there's a Jesus guy who yells at me for my pic.
    So, I thought I'd return to my comfort zone & ask how you all meet people with like-minded goals & values. As a side note, this is the only social media I will do.

Thank you & glad you are enjoying your cats & wine. I have Christmas cookie belly.

I also consider this thread my group. Maybe we should make our own group?

I have joined the Martial Arts - Fighting Fit group and that is a great place to chat with other martial artists about martial arts. I am also in the Game of Thrones Weight loss Challenge group, but that is more of a challenge with weekly weigh ins and reports
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Oh, and good morning children of the most awesome generation!!!
  • EvanK84
    Options
    This is my favorite home to socialize and feel at home! I will make a group for us and we can still keep this thread going too! You all rock and are my MFP 30 something family!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Thank you :smiley:
  • EvanK84
    Options
    It is up and running!! Group name: 30's Corner!!!! Please come join
  • Versicolour
    Options
    I'm there! Haha! Beat you all :lol: