Replies

• Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Doing ok so far this week.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Having a bad food day going g way over on calories today. Going to have dinner then I am done today. Tomorrow will be better
  • Ralphone
    Options
    So far so good this week . Short month trying to no mess up and make it count.
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    good job! i snack a lot too. idk if it will help but i am trying to have vanilla wafers kroger brand you can have 15 for 130 calories.
  • Ralphone
    Options
    I will look for them . Thanks for taking time out to answer. Good luck
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    So far so good this week . Short month trying to no mess up and make it count.

Good attitude! Keep up the good work!!
  • drealuvvsyhu
    drealuvvsyhu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I bought a box of the small portion size zip lock bags. Buy some healthy snacks that you wouldn't mind snacking on. Spend some time portioning out your snacks in the zip lock bags so you don't overeat. Don't deprive yourself but show restraint. It's a mind game. Drink plenty of water to keep you satiated between meals. STAY STRONG!!
  • leebirm
    leebirm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I try to cook enough for 1 meal so it all gets eaten in one sitting with no temptations to go back later, unless it's a curry then I'll freeze a couple of tubs.

When it comes to snacking on really rubbish food I just don't buy it, if I had a giant packet of crisps at home I wouldn't be able to weigh out a sensible portion and be satisfied, I'd just eat the lot in one go, if it isn't there I don't crave it.

Same with fizzy pop, I haven't had a fizzy drink in months, it's water, coffee or alcohol only for me lol
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Thanks for the good advice . But have to have suff In the house for the wife and kids too so there are always snacks here. Sometimes I just fall off the wagon lol
    But I am working on it .good luck
  • Ralphone
    Options
    I like to work out as well. I know that food is always the hardest part. I like to ear to much lol. That's for taking time out good luck
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Did ok last night but lol has some m &m s at movies last night but no pop con .
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Feeling good this morning. Lets do it!!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    So far so good last 2 days
  • kickflipsaway
    kickflipsaway Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    And if you must snack ('cause I thrive on it still), make sure to measure it out and eat slowly. Enjoy it. That's why you're snacking on it, I'm sure!

Kudos!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Yea it's my weakness and most times late at night. Thanks for taking time out.good luck
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Not so good last night ate a late night snack pbj. On the good side I was able to avoid free pizza today at work. So we are even lol. Good luck all
  • happybappy450
    happybappy450 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a late night snacked too!! Finally admitting it to myself... I feel I need the support of feeling accountable at night to stop me! We can snack-check each other
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Ok i feel off the wagon last night pbj . Doing well today
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Did good this week except yesterday lol ok weight in tomorrow. We will see how much damage I did lol. Try and try again. Good luck all
  • Shobhana135
    Shobhana135 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread! I need to cinquer those urges to snack unhealthy stuff. Will be posting here EVERY single time I plan to snack on unhealthy stuff. My goal next two days.