Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have big hands, big feet, and a deep voice, and assume every thinks I have a big wardrobe.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I was on my way to a test of duct mounted smoke detectors and needed a lighter to light the test smoke bombs. So I went into a quick shop and the girl in front of me was buying a lighter only. Lighter and no cigarettes I thought "pot smoker". I had to laugh when I stepped up and bought only a lighter as I glanced behind me.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    When a guy relentlessly sends me FR with no message than later sends me a pm saying "you're so damn sexy" I assume he's a pervert.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I assume that when a Prius driver pulls out in front of me that they actually want me to run over them and end their miserable existence.

w3rd. I make sure to rev my diesel a bunch of times when I am next to them so they cry from me hurting the environment.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    I assume all comedian are lonely people .

This is actually really insightful
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    If a man is interested in me, I assume he's an ahole. Not actually kidding...lol (HA! "Kitten" THAT, MFP!)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I assume when a customer comes in and orders a Courvoisier they aren't going to leave a tip
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    When I drive through the ghetto and I see a Lexus or BMW in the drive way, I assume they were good boys and girls and it was a gift from Santa.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I assume that people with long painted fingernails do not do much.
    I assume people who say they hate all vegetables are exaggerating and they probably haven't tried many foods.
    I assume that people who smoke don't care about their health.
    I assume that someone who isn't losing weight eating 1200 calories and exercising like crazy is in denial/lying.
    I assumed the world was a better place than it was and that people were more decent than they are.
    I assumed people who go to college have a basic level of knowledge and want to learn but many don't.
  • DISCIPLINEEQUALSFREEDOM
    Options
    My assumption: When people who are on welfare or any type of government supplement actually don't want to improve or even look for a job. My basis is: if that happened to me, I'd ride the govt money train as well.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    When I see a woman constantly pulling and tugging on her dress, i assume she is stupid.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I assume people who drink to get drunk are also abusive .

Why?

Because most abuse is when someone is under the influence

This can't be farther from the truth but that's your assumption so carry on.

ps. I drink to get drunk and I wouldn't hurt a fly. (well actually I'd kill a fly but I'd never abuse it)