Snap Judgments

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Men who say they are really good at oral sex actually aren't as good as they think.

Don't assume women are just because they're women either :disappointed:

I assume that they'd be better than 'self-service' in at least 60% of cases

When you have to self service afterwards it defeats the purpose.

Truth! And unfortunately those time have happened :disappointed:
  • browneyedgirl749
    csbnga wrote: »
    Men who say they are really good at oral sex actually aren't as good as they think.

I'm assuming self service oral is fairly difficult

If it was a simple task, the world would be full of happier people.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    csbnga wrote: »

I'm assuming self service oral is fairly difficult

If it was a simple task, the world would be full of happier people.

I'd never leave home.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    :/ Even if self-service oral was possible, I think I'd still stick to manual.
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited December 2017
    :/ Even if self-service oral was possible, I think I'd still stick to manual.

Wouldn't self-service also be manual?

Do you mean more like, if robotics could do it you'd still want a human to?

lol. You kids nowadays... Manual- done by hand (not by mouth).

ETA - I'm very excited at the prospect of sex robots. :p
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    When I see a short man I assume he has a small penis.

When I see a tall man I assume he has a large one.

False and false

So far my experience shows it true. But I haven't been with very many "short" men. I haven't been with a lot of men period.

Nice recovery ;)
  • WorkerDrone83
    Judgments:
    • People who can't or won't spell correctly are uneducated and/or possibly lazy as *kitten*.
    • People who post provocative selfies/velfies often are either fishing for compliments to fuel a fragile ego or have some serious insecurities they need to work through.
    • If my cats don't like you, you must be a terrible person and I want nothing to do with you.
    • People who go out in public like they just rolled out of bed are lazy and don't give a *kitten*.. about anything.
    • People who look dirty are dirty and I won't touch them because they might give me an illness.
    • People who text/call and drive are inconsiderate *kitten* who don't care if they kill a person in the process of being careless.
    • People who have a lot of stickers on the back of their car (no matter the sticker or decal) are idiotic. No one cares what bands/nerdy things/how many family members/cats you are into/have.
    • People who are easily "triggered" by things are not capable members of society and are not really progressing society.
    • People who wear a lot of makeup must be very insecure/uncomfortable in general.
    • People who workout excessively must hate themselves.
    • Vegans are all condescending, rabid *kitten* who only seek to prove how smug they are by rubbing their lack of meat eating in everyone's face.
    • People who hate on fat people were either formerly fat themselves or have some really seriously *kitten* up insecurity issues to pick on one group of people and make them feel less than human.

I'm sure there are a ton more, but these immediately pop up. The funny thing is, I know none of these are true and have personally encountered people who bust these misconceptions straight out of my head, but yet.. I still maintain these judgments of people (sometimes).

I don't know you and I don't think we've even spoken before, but you're awesome.
  • browneyedgirl749
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »

False and false

So far my experience shows it true. But I haven't been with very many "short" men. I haven't been with a lot of men period.

Nice recovery ;)

What? It's true though. LOL
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    I made this assumption just earlier today...

If you post on Facebook or Twitter that you are looking for someone to watch your toddler on NYE so you can go out, I assume you have your priorities seriously *kitten* up and need a lesson in adulting/parenting. And I assume this because it's not the first time I've seen said people looking for a sitter so they can go out. It happens at least twice a month.

You think its wrong for parents to need a break from toddlers? I'd say twice a month is quite healthy-thats still 28 or 29 nights in, presumably.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    If a man leaves a woman wondering, I assume he's not that into her.
    If he can't make time for her, he's not that into her.
    If he says "it's not you, it's me". It really is you.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member

Sometimes true.

Rarely true.

*Based on what I've seen at work.
  • browneyedgirl749
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    I made this assumption just earlier today...

If you post on Facebook or Twitter that you are looking for someone to watch your toddler on NYE so you can go out, I assume you have your priorities seriously *kitten* up and need a lesson in adulting/parenting. And I assume this because it's not the first time I've seen said people looking for a sitter so they can go out. It happens at least twice a month.

You think its wrong for parents to need a break from toddlers? I'd say twice a month is quite healthy-thats still 28 or 29 nights in, presumably.

I know this couple personally.... trust me. The wife feels entitled, that the world owes her whatever she wants. I personally hope they don't find a sitter. LOL!
  • browneyedgirl749
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Guys who don't pull up there pants .
    I assume they have no idea what it really means cos if they did they would pull there pants up maybe not .

I assume chicks that like guys who don't pull up their pants have self esteem issues.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    TL;DR

I don't like threads about snapping contests.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »

Sometimes true.

Rarely true.

*Based on what I've seen at work.

I really hope it's not cold when I die.

We keep it very nippy in the embalming room. You're screwed.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    TL;DR

I don't like threads about snapping contests.

You’re the worst :heart:
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    I assume if you block traffic in the passing lane, and if you don't put your shopping carts away in the cart return in a parking lot, you are an inconsiderate cuntnugget who deserves to die a slow and painful death before you pollute the gene pool further by propagating.