Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I figure if you have gross teeth and appear to never brush your teeth, I assume other areas of your personal hygiene are likely lacking..
  • sweetsloth
    sweetsloth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I assume when a person is actively using their phone at the gas station whilst pumping gas, they’ve insufficient brain cells functioning properly.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I assume women who always have meticulously done hair and make-up are insecure
  • 81Katz
    Options
    When you're talking on your phone at the check out, I assume you're a self-important rude jacka.ss
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I assume if someone has a souped up car that they speed through the city in they are an *kitten*
  • 81Katz
    Options
    If a guy talks about wanting to get laid alllll time. How, where, with who, pleading about how horny he is, I assume you're coming across kinda rapey. Really, control yourself.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I assume people who make fun of vegetarians or vegans (or of any restrictive diet...keto?) feel ashamed of their own diet
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I assume everyone who is playing in the forums on a Friday night has no life.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I assume people who make fun of vegetarians or vegans (or of any restrictive diet...keto?) feel ashamed of their own diet

I am ashamed of my diet. I’m also an *kitten*

same...and same!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    I assume whenever I try to sell anything on Craigslist, 9 out of every 10 replies are scams. I'm usually right.

I assume people who create craigslist ads are murderers

I assume they either stole it or it's garbage.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    People I see driving like a lunatic. you know who you are, they sitting in the left turn lane then decide I am gonna turn right instead...watch this and they cut crazily across traffic as if they have a death wish.

Yeh IDIOTS
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    People I see driving like a lunatic. you know who you are, they sitting in the left turn lane then decide I am gonna turn right instead...watch this and they cut crazily across traffic as if they have a death wish.

Yeh IDIOTS

You didn't say "I assume"
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I assume every flirt message I receive here is from a married man.

Also, I assume that every man I pass on my runs are wanting to mug me. It has happened, so I now just give a warning hairy eyeball to everyone and then when I get to them I give a bright sunny smile and a cheerful hello. I dare them to mug me in that confusion