Snap Judgments

Options

Replies

• Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I assume if I stop thinking about unwanted babies I'l feel a lot better. Let's talk about sex instead ! What's your fave position? I like downward dawg, oh wait, nvm

Head down *kitten* up...wait what? *Wanders away whistling innocently*
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I assume whenever I try to sell anything on Craigslist, 9 out of every 10 replies are scams. I'm usually right.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I assume the same guys who design Spartan races are also the ones submitting ads on Craigslist.
    Sadistic - Check
    Love of Blood - Check
    Likes to photograph the pain he causes - Check Check

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    I assume whenever I try to sell anything on Craigslist, 9 out of every 10 replies are scams. I'm usually right.

I assume people who create craigslist ads are murderers

How else am I supposed to sell my axes?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I assume that everyone here that thinks the vague posts are about them have a very guilty conscience.

:'( Why are you always attacking me?!?!?!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I assume that older guys who import a bride must be real aholes and that nobody would put up with his *kitten* in his own country. :#
  • Jackibrazil
    Jackibrazil Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When guys describe themselves as "chill" or use expressions like "come through" instead of "come over" I assume they're womanizing loser douches who are unemployed and live with their moms
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I used to assume that when a man said he was a single dad that he had custody of his kids, but then I learned that some guys use that assumption as a way to pick up women.

One of the guys who follows me on IG literally uses the hashtag #singledadproblems for every post. Like, he'll post a pic of his breakfast he's eating alone on his off weekend from his kids, #singledadproblems. A gym selfie... #singledadproblems. It's annoying. That doesn't make you special.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I used to assume that when a man said he was a single dad that he had custody of his kids, but then I learned that some guys use that assumption as a way to pick up women.

One of the guys who follows me on IG literally uses the hashtag #singledadproblems for every post. Like, he'll post a pic of his breakfast he's eating alone on his off weekend from his kids, #singledadproblems. A gym selfie... #singledadproblems. It's annoying. That doesn't make you special.

No he sounds special, very special lol you should date him. Give him a chance.....

Hahaha! I went on one date with him over a year and half ago. He's asked me out for a 2nd date at least a dozen times since.
    Not happening. :lol:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    When people boast about their "very active" sex life and their "overflowing" bank account, I assume both are probably running on E.