The Origin and Meaning of "Woo"

Options

Replies

• Fitnessgirl0913
    Fitnessgirl0913 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    On a total side note, how do you see your stats that you are all talking about (how many hugs, likes, etc)? And I agree I miss the awesome button.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    On a total side note, how do you see your stats that you are all talking about (how many hugs, likes, etc)? And I agree I miss the awesome button.

It's at the top of your notifications page on the website, not sure on mobile.

ETA: Oh yeah, it's at the top of your notifications page on mobile too. If you click through to the page with the list of all of the responses in threads you're in, you'll find all your totals there.
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Deleted duplicate post.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »

TEA: Oh yeah, it's at the top of your notifications page on mobile too. If you click through to the page with the list of all of the responses in threads you're in, you'll find all your totals there.

Maybe I am not looking at the right thing but when I click on notification under community it says "you do not have any notifications" then "notification preferences" is there something I am missing?
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options

TEA: Oh yeah, it's at the top of your notifications page on mobile too. If you click through to the page with the list of all of the responses in threads you're in, you'll find all your totals there.

Maybe I am not looking at the right thing but when I click on notification under community it says "you do not have any notifications" then "notification preferences" is there something I am missing?

Click "all notifications". Your profile should open up with your number of posts, discussions, points, and under that is the number of reactions you got to your posts.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I use android, can't see them on my phone
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Options
    I don't seem to have an "all notifications" option, hmm...

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Click "all notifications". Your profile should open up with your number of posts, discussions, points, and under that is the number of reactions you got to your posts.

If you don't have any notifications then "all notifications" doesn't show up on the mobile version. Tagging you @Fitnessgirl0913 so you have a notification.
  • Fitnessgirl0913
    Options

If you don't have any notifications then "all notifications" doesn't show up on the mobile version. Tagging you @Fitnessgirl0913 so you have a notification.

Thank you that did the trick! :)
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Also, that my 4,691 Awesomes have now turned into Hugs instead is rather off-putting. I don't hug random strangers in real life, either.

@snickerscharlie I've suddenly got 1,800 hugs and now feel a little bit weirded out.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Hug.. when you just wanna cop a feel of that MFPer with that rockin bod lol

WHY did you out us on that one...
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'm on an Android and I see "all notifications".
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that... I actually never knew what the woo meant. Now I know.