Replies

• faithdjj02
    faithdjj02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggle with clean eating too..
  • jeniswonge2
    jeniswonge2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 26 years old. I am 5'11'' and my starting weight was 230 pounds and I am currently 205. My goal weight is around 170. I am picking up running again with the goal to run a half marathon in the fall. I also go to a gym for mixed martial arts. My diet gets eradic as I am in grad school with a schedule that varies greatly from day to day. It certainly helps me stay motivated when I see everyone in my feed succeeding!
  • melissa2013m
    melissa2013m Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 30 starting weight 265lbs trying to lose 100+lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • FitLifeCrossroads
    FitLifeCrossroads Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 with about 35 pounds to lose! :smile:
  • GypsyLotus
    GypsyLotus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! 28yo here looking for support and accountability partners! I’ve lost 10 lbs so far and looking to lose 20 more! It’s been slow progression (over a year) due to chronic pain, but it CAN be done! Please add me!
  • caitmatech
    caitmatech Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    29 here also! Have 28 lbs to go to reach my goal weight and would love some more friends to hold me accountable :)
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies im 25 needs to loose about 20lbs feel free to add me
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm 34 and I lost 83 lbs. Trying to maintain. I had one goal and that was to look and feel better in my 30s and I'm always proud of myself when I realize I have actually accomplished this goal. I started my lifestyle change 6/16 and started using MFP to log food and exercise 11/16. MFP is great for support and accountability.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFPeeps! I’m 33, and working on losing about 5 or so more lbs to be back in my maintenance range. I’ve used mfp since early 2013, and a different calorie counting website before that. CICO is where it’s at.
  • pupntot
    pupntot Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 in September, wanted to do something big for my 30th so decided to train for a half marathon. I was a total novice and after 4 months training I did it a week after my birthday.

I have lost 30 pounds from a starting weight of 192. I’ve got another 20 to go. Please feel to add me as I’d love some accountability buddies.
  • mercy2018m
    mercy2018m Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi daisy, im 26 and looking to loose about 15 to 20 pounds! feel free to add if u want to share diet tips and excercise routines! didnt start experiencing weight gain until i hit 23 lol. its awful
  • whitneynicole3158
    Options
    Hi I’m 28
    Add me please :) can use all the support I can get lol
  • carlyraeho11as
    carlyraeho11as Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well ladies!
  • Stephanie231991
    Stephanie231991 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 be done 27 in July and I have about 106 pounds to lose feel free to add me
  • Bgrant4
    Bgrant4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 31 and need to lose 30 pounds! Feel free to add me. It gets harder each year
  • SarcasmNSass
    SarcasmNSass Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    30 here! 62 lb down about 40 to go. I have Hashimotos (autoimmune thyroid disease) and no thyroid.
  • Laughytaffy09
    Laughytaffy09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    32 and would be very happy if I lost 15 pounds but my ultimate goal is 30. I do well with eating healthy except for my guilty pleasure, beer. LOL. Unfortunately, I depress all of my current friends by talking about living a healthy lifestyle haha! So here I am!
  • mallaidhnme
    mallaidhnme Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I’m in! Trying to regain my healthy habits back after a bad half year with a new job and some depression. Motivation and support are always appreciated!
  • sandynas
    sandynas Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi QUE]ENS! My name is Sandy and I'm 28 and your girl needs to lose about 40 lbs. Mostly I just want to lean out while also gaining muscle so the actual weight isn't important to me. It's more of a look/feeling strong! Feel free to add me!
  • janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 29, turning 30 in May (Yikes) and want my 30s to be better than my 20s. I have around 80 lbs to lose and would love to help motivate and encourage each other!