Options
1234568»

Replies

• hollingermarketing
    Options
    I am 32 and need to lose 70-80 lbs
  • carriewilliamson08
    Options
    I'm 31 and could use some motivatuon / accountability buddies. Goal is to lose 45-50 pounds
  • Shiree13
    Shiree13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I need to loose about 30 lbs! I would love to join a group of women like minded! Let’s do this!
  • cherylhephner1
    cherylhephner1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started up again as well. I'm 33 and trying to lose weight from having a baby and then before that my after wedding weight. Add me please i need people to help hold me accountable and I would hold you accountable as well
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I’m a now 30 year old (still not used to saying that!) stop and start dieter. CW: 180. GW: 135. 5,4. Feel free to add me!
  • sheenamacneil
    sheenamacneil Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’d love to join you ladies too. I haven’t decided how much I need to loose because the number is large and overwhelming. But I’m almost 34 and I just want to feel comfortable with my kids at the beach.
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 28 and have about 15 pounds to lose, 10 of them being pounds I've re-gained in the last 8 months. When I got down to 150 I wanted to take a break from tracking every little thing, and was going to go back to it after a week. That was 3 years ago. Some accountability is definitely needed! Feel free to add me :)
  • eamyers16
    eamyers16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've lost 12 with 108 to go! I'm almost 27! Feel free to add me.
  • RunningMom7465
    RunningMom7465 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    29 here... Feel free to add me
  • kaylamalphurs
    kaylamalphurs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all, 30 last month :) I have well over 100+lbs to lose and would love to take part. I have a 3 year old daughter I'm really struggling to keep up with and am ready to make changes!
  • radilene15
    radilene15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let’s motivate each other! We’re all strong and capable
  • bettygerschwin
    bettygerschwin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'8"/150lb 29yo here. Used to be a very active gym rat, then life, a thyroid disorder,quitting smoking and landing a full time desk job came. I definitely fell off the wagon. Looking to get rid of the ~15lbs I've managed to put on in the past 2 years. Feel free to add me!
  • thelegendofsakura89
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm 28 with about 30-35 lbs to lose, add me!
  • deladelux
    deladelux Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    32 and would like to lose 30-35 pounds. Add me!
  • tbrace319
    tbrace319 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and want to lose about 50 lbs. Anyone can add me I like seeing how other people are doing it helps motivate me.
  • kim4286
    kim4286 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    32 , have 10 to lose. Goal Weight = 122. Goals = no alcohol during the week, no snacking on "empty calories"

I did really well on a "challenge" at my gym and lost 10 pounds and 5% body fat. I had to weigh in every week so I kept myself accountable as my perfectionism could not handle the number going up (or staying the same). After the challenge was over, I find myself slowly going back to my old habits. I am very active and workout 5-6x per week, but I have a hard time accepting that you simply cannot "exercise" away a bad diet. I typically do great during the week and blow it on the weekends. Alcohol is also a huge trigger for me to binge on snacks. I need to get back on track, feel free to add me as I love to get ideas for food to keep it interesting.
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I heavily used MFP in 2011/2012 but lost interest once i was in college…looking for the same motivation from MFP friends but most are inactive now ;(