JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    Playing catch-up!

Recap W 4/11
    1) Skipped treadmill before work ~ I'm so sick of treadmill walking :# / walk dog after work = Walked dog after work 3.77 mi 1:02:40 / happy dog & happy me B) (missed neighborhood assoc. meeting)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 15,319 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 42 floors :smiley:
    3) Leftovers for lunch & supper / net calories green / more water than T / monitor usual = Net calories / sodium / sugar red, protein good, fiber ok & 13c water :/
    4) Remember projector & check-in box for Th seminar = Took stuff w/ me & returned to office F :smile:
    5) At least 2 to-do's in evening = After dog walk, refilled birdfeeders, scrubbed & refilled heated birdbath, brushed dog out (LOTS of fur outside & not in house) ~ happy with that :smiley:
    6) FLOSS :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 (reset alarm) :smiley:

Th 4/12 ~ busy & sedentary day... 8 hour seminar, and I arrived 30 min. early to handle check-in table & give projector to speaker, plus total drive time to/fro 1:20. No time for treadmill before & choir in evening, so lots of sitting all day. No idea of refreshments & lunch provided... maybe will take some of my own snacks. On bright side, this month I will have completed 3/4 of my annual CPE requirement.

Recap Th ~ even nuttier start to day b/c hubby had to report to courthouse at 8:30 a.m. for jury pool & he got selected! After working his shift until W midnight, then doing his civic duty on jury, he returned home mid-afternoon & still reported to work! Anyway, my recap: Skipped seminar's morning mini muffins and donut holes / ate power muffin I brought with me. Lunch was build your own sandwich, kettle chips & cookies. I ate a little of everything, had 1 cookie, then picked up southwest salad at McDs for supper on way home & logged my best guess: net calories / sodium / sugar red, fiber ok, protein good & 12c water. Fitbit 7,846 steps, 250+ steps 12/14 & 8 floors.

JFT F the 13th!
    1) Treadmill before work / 3 mi 49:47 / stretched :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Leftovers for lunch / supper planned / net calories green / monitor usual
    4) Deposit seminar checks at bank after work / evening 1-2 to-do's

Winter storm watch has begun ~ raining now, will change to ice & snow & windy Saturday, through Sunday evening or Monday morning. :o ACK!!! Wish Mother Nature would look at the calendar ~ I really want to walk dog instead of treadmill. :p

I really want to ask, it’s funny but I feel silly asking..

Do you put the dog on the treadmill too? :sweat_smile:
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,492 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Playing catch-up!

Recap W 4/11
    1) Skipped treadmill before work ~ I'm so sick of treadmill walking :# / walk dog after work = Walked dog after work 3.77 mi 1:02:40 / happy dog & happy me B) (missed neighborhood assoc. meeting)
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 15,319 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 42 floors :smiley:
    3) Leftovers for lunch & supper / net calories green / more water than T / monitor usual = Net calories / sodium / sugar red, protein good, fiber ok & 13c water :/
    4) Remember projector & check-in box for Th seminar = Took stuff w/ me & returned to office F :smile:
    5) At least 2 to-do's in evening = After dog walk, refilled birdfeeders, scrubbed & refilled heated birdbath, brushed dog out (LOTS of fur outside & not in house) ~ happy with that :smiley:
    6) FLOSS :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off 10:15 (reset alarm) :smiley:

Th 4/12 ~ busy & sedentary day... 8 hour seminar, and I arrived 30 min. early to handle check-in table & give projector to speaker, plus total drive time to/fro 1:20. No time for treadmill before & choir in evening, so lots of sitting all day. No idea of refreshments & lunch provided... maybe will take some of my own snacks. On bright side, this month I will have completed 3/4 of my annual CPE requirement.

Recap Th ~ even nuttier start to day b/c hubby had to report to courthouse at 8:30 a.m. for jury pool & he got selected! After working his shift until W midnight, then doing his civic duty on jury, he returned home mid-afternoon & still reported to work! Anyway, my recap: Skipped seminar's morning mini muffins and donut holes / ate power muffin I brought with me. Lunch was build your own sandwich, kettle chips & cookies. I ate a little of everything, had 1 cookie, then picked up southwest salad at McDs for supper on way home & logged my best guess: net calories / sodium / sugar red, fiber ok, protein good & 12c water. Fitbit 7,846 steps, 250+ steps 12/14 & 8 floors.

JFT F the 13th!

Winter storm watch has begun ~ raining now, will change to ice & snow & windy Saturday, through Sunday evening or Monday morning. :o ACK!!! Wish Mother Nature would look at the calendar ~ I really want to walk dog instead of treadmill. :p

hahaha ~ No, dog absolutely hates treadmill (in our basement) and runs upstairs any time I'm on it! But wouldn't that be great for both of us? :D
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Playing catch-up!

Recap W 4/11

JFT F the 13th!

hahaha ~ No, dog absolutely hates treadmill (in our basement) and runs upstairs any time I'm on it! But wouldn't that be great for both of us? :D

Hahah would be funny, could imagine you tying a treat to a piece of string at the front of it to make him run :sweat_smile:

I really need to start waking my dog again, he runs in the garden every day, I take him out to play ball but I haaaate going out in the cold for walks. But now it’s warming up I should really get I’m out again!

Might even go tonight actually! Emphasis on the “might” :lol:
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Happy Friday JFTers! Once again, I don't see goals for yesterday. I don't know what has gotten into me lately but I sure am a slacker. Need a good kick in the butt, is what I need!

Just for Friday:
    1. Journal every single bite, good or bad.
    2. HYDRATE - at least 8 oz of water today by 7pm
    3. Declutter my desk and file drawers at work today.
    4. Get up every hour and move
    5. Sew more on little Casey's quilt after work
    6. Tiny Habits: After pouring coffee, I will read 5 verses of scripture. After reading scripture, I will have my morning chat with God. After dinner, I will take out 1 cup of frozen berries to thaw. (Trying to replace ice cream with berries and cottage cheese for evening snack.) After brushing my teeth, I will wash and moisturize my face.
    7. Get 30 minutes of activity. Doesn't matter what. Just DO SOMETHING!
    8. Evening ritual: Read Simple Abundance, New Day New You, and enter 5 things in my Today, I'm Grateful for... journal.
    9. Get on here tomorrow morning first thing with my coffee. Be Accountable!!!

Have a fantastic Friday everyone!

Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Hahah would be funny, could imagine you tying a treat to a piece of string at the front of it to make him run :sweat_smile:

I really need to start waking my dog again, he runs in the garden every day, I take him out to play ball but I haaaate going out in the cold for walks. But now it’s warming up I should really get I’m out again!

Yes!!! I am really looking forward to more Bex and the Goose stories! Helps me start my day with a giggle.. :lol:

• PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 I am SO annoyed about this winter storm coming our way! It is so gray, dreary and dismal outside that I just want to go home from work and curl up in a blanket with a book. I haven't heard the latest update but yesterday I heard we could get anywhere from 12 to 18 inches of snow! I will have to swear at Mother Nature if that happens. :unamused:
  • biche896
    biche896 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    JFT:

Hit macros perfectly
    2 litres of water
    Apple cider vinegar
    Pray
    Vitamin D
    Meet 15k steps
    Measure myself
    Progress photos
  • Bex953172
    Options

Yes!!! I am really looking forward to more Bex and the Goose stories! Helps me start my day with a giggle.. :lol:

Haha funnily enough the geese have been coming back the last couple of weeks lol! Hear them flying over the house!
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Playing catch-up!

Recap W 4/11

JFT F the 13th!

Just sub a human for a dog!

cpkcxh533ygv.png
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 I am SO annoyed about this winter storm coming our way! It is so gray, dreary and dismal outside that I just want to go home from work and curl up in a blanket with a book. I haven't heard the latest update but yesterday I heard we could get anywhere from 12 to 18 inches of snow! I will have to swear at Mother Nature if that happens. :unamused:

That's insane! Where are you in the world?
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

Green Bay, Wisconsin. I'm not sure why though...every year I think it's time to head south! LOL!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

Green Bay, Wisconsin. I'm not sure why though...every year I think it's time to head south! LOL!

I'm in Edmonton Alberta, I feel your pain.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

Oh my gosh! Well, I'll stop whining now! Hahaha! Is your weather worse than ours? I would imagine it must be! I would love to travel there some day. Canada and Alaska are both on my bucket list! :blush:
  • Snowflake1968
    Options

Oh my gosh! Well, I'll stop whining now! Hahaha! Is your weather worse than ours? I would imagine it must be! I would love to travel there some day. Canada and Alaska are both on my bucket list! :blush:

Well it’s not worse right now if your getting that snow, it’s been s very strange year weather wise though. Alaska is on my bucket list too, I want to do a cruise up there.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    LOL I fell asleep mid-post of my recap for the day! I’ll have to do it again in the morning, it’s 4.30 am here! Caseys just had a bottle! Trying to get the little sausage back to sleep now!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I did it! The quilt is now on our bed! The second pic is a cornerstone that I actually am really happy with.
    qephvwzwqqty.jpgqn7eytbduslf.jpg
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Friday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Studio time... finish quilt? :D YES!
    4. Declutter :) a couple small things, in favor of getting the quilt out of my studio. See previous post.
    5. Brush and floss :)
    6. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Saturday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Studio, it's back to work on Sunday
    4. Declutter
    5. Brush and floss
    6. Bed by 10:30
  • Bex953172
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    I did it! The quilt is now on our bed! The second pic is a cornerstone that I actually am really happy with.
    qephvwzwqqty.jpgqn7eytbduslf.jpg

That’s amazing!! I love it!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @bcTRAI so talented!

I am a bit behind with posting - can’t actually remember where I left things as it’s all been a bit of a blur with the new kitty (Monty). Managed to continue with morning workouts which is good considering we’ve been a bit housebound!

Friday recap:
    - exercise early ✅
    - Stay within calorie goal ✅
    - 3ltr + water (made such a difference today!) ✅
    - Girls’ friends over 10-1 ✅
    - Vet appt 10.40 ✅
    - Call alarm company :| ugh just can’t be bothered dealing with them. They are all old men and a bit patronising whenever I need to speak to them. Must try again Monday
    - Get kids packed for weekend with their dad ✅
    - Early night ✅

Saturday goals:
    - morning workout ✅ already done
    - 10K+ steps if poss (around the house??)
    - 3 ltr+ water
    - Finish laundry
    - Get girls uniform ready for school next week, clean school shoes etc
    - Some rest, maybe a nap as Monty woke me at 2:44! :s

Have a great weekend all! X
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    @bcTRAI so talented!

I am a bit behind with posting - can’t actually remember where I left things as it’s all been a bit of a blur with the new kitty (Monty). Managed to continue with morning workouts which is good considering we’ve been a bit housebound!

Friday recap:
    - exercise early ✅
    - Stay within calorie goal ✅
    - 3ltr + water (made such a difference today!) ✅
    - Girls’ friends over 10-1 ✅
    - Vet appt 10.40 ✅
    - Call alarm company :| ugh just can’t be bothered dealing with them. They are all old men and a bit patronising whenever I need to speak to them. Must try again Monday
    - Get kids packed for weekend with their dad ✅
    - Early night ✅

Saturday goals:
    - morning workout ✅ already done
    - 10K+ steps if poss (around the house??)
    - 3 ltr+ water
    - Finish laundry
    - Get girls uniform ready for school next week, clean school shoes etc
    - Some rest, maybe a nap as Monty woke me at 2:44! :s

Have a great weekend all! X

I hope you'll post a picture of Monty! Congratulations on being a new kitty Mom.