Work on Training Manual - :(
    Do Taxes - :)

JFT - Saturday April 14
    2L of Water
    Stay in Green
    Clean
    Make oatmeal bars
    Work on a Card and envelopes

I thought I had posted this earlier in the day, I have to quit trying to do it on my phone. My husband is a gamer so I don't get the laptop much at home.

Yesterday was not the best day, I didn't get my 10's completed. I was chasing down a car seat with my daughter, I am going to start having the kids most Sunday's so she can work. I don't mind watching them, but I don't want to be grounded when I do. I did go to the gym yesterday for 40 minutes which is the longest I have stayed yet.

Today I have to make some envelopes for a young lady's wedding invitations, I have 100 to make by Thursday. I have started my cleaning, and I'm hoping to get a walk in at some point, it looks nice out.

@bcTRAI I love the quilt, it is gorgeous! Do you machine or hand stitch the quilting?
    @Faebert Hope you aren't too snowed in, but looks like you have cute new company at least

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Ah the irony @Snowflake1968! It’s actually warm and sunny today but my new friend is too little to be outside or be left on his own too long! Trapped indoors on a gorgeous day. It’s a good thing he is cute...
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I've spent 2 hours cleaning and sat down to eat lunch. Big mistake. I am totally drained right now. Problem is, I have to go pick up the DH from work in 45 minutes. I would lay down and take a nap but I am usually a terrible person afterward. I have learned to not do that. I'm my last bit of coffee until I go shopping...eventually. The coffee is really strong which I'm okay with but it's not my preferred. Lol. But at least the living room and kitchenette are clean! Lol.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    I did it! The quilt is now on our bed! The second pic is a cornerstone that I actually am really happy with.
    qephvwzwqqty.jpgqn7eytbduslf.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!! I love it!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 80 degrees? Seriously? We are getting slammed with Winter Storm Evelyn right now. I am sooo jealous! I'm in Green Bay and live right on the edge where the white meets the red. Could get up to 30 inches of snow by tomorrow night.

rgxg8i2igwz5.png
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 I saw some of your Pens game last night during a break in the Minnesota Wild's game. I thought of you when I saw the score! My Wilds were not happy last night either...quite a few fights at the end of the game! My Brewers lost too...
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Just for Friday:
    1. Journal every single bite, good or bad. :)
    2. HYDRATE - at least 8 oz of water today by 7pm :( 6 glasses
    3. Declutter my desk and file drawers at work today. :)
    4. Get up every hour and move ;) very close...
    5. Sew more on little Casey's quilt after work ;) Doing this today! As much as I can without flaring up my arm swelling. Excited!
    6. Tiny Habits: :) After pouring coffee, I will read 5 verses of scripture. :) After reading scripture, I will have my morning chat with God. :) After dinner, I will take out 1 cup of frozen berries to thaw. (Trying to replace ice cream with berries and cottage cheese for evening snack.) :( After brushing my teeth, I will wash and moisturize my face.
    7. Get 30 minutes of activity. Doesn't matter what. Just DO SOMETHING! :(
    8. Evening ritual: Read Simple Abundance, New Day New You, and enter 5 things in my Today, I'm Grateful for... journal. :)
    9. Get on here tomorrow morning first thing with my coffee. Be Accountable!!! :D I know it's not morning, but I slept late and am still sipping coffee in my pj's so I'm counting it! LOL!

Just for Saturday
    1. Journal all food
    2. Hydrate with WATER or decaf tea
    3. Spend 15 minutes decluttering something
    4. Make a batch of coffee/coconut oil/sugar shower scrub (Say that 3 times real fast! heh heh)
    5. Update Bullet Journal for next week
    6. Work on baby Casey's quilt
    7. Activity: Start with 10 minutes twice today. (Might be easier on my joints? Maybe if I start out with short sessions multiple times during the day, the fear of the joint pain won't stop me from even trying? Fingers crossed!)
    8. Lymphatic massage x2 today. Wear my compression sleeve today and wrap the arm tonight.
    9. NO ICE CREAM
    10. Evening routine: Simple Abundance reading, New Day New You reading, Journal 5 things I'm grateful for today
    11. Watch Brewer game, and maybe Minnesota Wild's playoff game if on tonight.

Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,083 Member
    Options
    @HGSmith0920 I saw some of your Pens game last night during a break in the Minnesota Wild's game. I thought of you when I saw the score! My Wilds were not happy last night either...quite a few fights at the end of the game! My Brewers lost too...

Obviously this isn’t something I know about but I’m just curious.. what sport is it that you watch?
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »

Obviously this isn’t something I know about but I’m just curious.. what sport is it that you watch?

The Penguins and Wild's are hockey teams. I was born in Minnesota and my family all lives there so I'm a fan of their hockey team. Wisconsin doesn't have one. My sons played hockey when they were kids. I loved traveling to and watching their games. Was so much fun. I was a Tom boy when I was a kid...I think I would have loved playing hockey myself!

The Milwaukee Brewers are baseball. :smile: I have never enjoyed watching baseball on TV until last few years. I find it easy to listen to and cheer for while I do other stuff because you don't have to watch it very close to follow the game! It's pretty slow moving. :wink:
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Water Challenge
    Apr 1: 6 glasses
    Apr 2: 6 glasses
    Apr 3: 6 glasses
    Apr 4: 8 glasses!
    Apr 5: 3 glasses
    Apr 6: 8 glasses!
    Apr 7: 9 glasses!!
    Apr 8: 8 glasses!
    Apr 9: 8 glasses!
    Apr 10: 6 glasses
    Apr 11: 4 glasses
    Apr 12: 8 glasses
    Apr 13: 8 glasses
    Apr 14: 8 glasses

I didn’t post any goals today
    And I think this reflected on my day. As I’ve just ate rubbish, well a mixture of rubbish and really healthy. So pretty pointless!!

Did get my 8 glasses in though.

Remember when I said my weight had shot up 8lbs? To 178.
    Well I said I’d reweigh over the next few days and it’s still higher.
    It was 178 on the day I posted, 177 yesterday and 176 today?
    So have I actually put in weight or is that water weight or what?

Bit random isnt it!
    Either way it seems to be coming down!

• Bex953172
    Options

The Penguins and Wild's are hockey teams. I was born in Minnesota and my family all lives there so I'm a fan of their hockey team. Wisconsin doesn't have one. My sons played hockey when they were kids. I loved traveling to and watching their games. Was so much fun. I was a Tom boy when I was a kid...I think I would have loved playing hockey myself!

The Milwaukee Brewers are baseball. :smile: I have never enjoyed watching baseball on TV until last few years. I find it easy to listen to and cheer for while I do other stuff because you don't have to watch it very close to follow the game! It's pretty slow moving. :wink:

Ooo interesting! I loved playing hockey in school. I was pretty good actually but it never went further than that!
    I was really good at swimming :)

I swam from 4 - 15 years old every week. My first distance swim was 5m. My last distance swim was 5000!
    Which was 150 lengths of our local swimming pool nonstop
    I also did rookie lifeguard training and bronze silver gold!
    I love swimming haha.

I don’t watch any sports over here. I find them pretty boring I just can’t get into it haha.
    Over here it’s mostly football though (soccer to you :lol: )
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,216 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    @joan6630 Thank-you and nope, no long arm. This was done stuffing the quilt through the tiny throat of my 1980 mechanical Kenmore. Same basic method as your recent quilt.
    Re: site malfunctioning. I haven't personally been having a problem but I mostly use the app except picture posting posts.

I hope someday to be that good at FMQ!! I love it!
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options

Ooo interesting! I loved playing hockey in school. I was pretty good actually but it never went further than that!
    I was really good at swimming :)

I swam from 4 - 15 years old every week. My first distance swim was 5m. My last distance swim was 5000!
    Which was 150 lengths of our local swimming pool nonstop
    I also did rookie lifeguard training and bronze silver gold!
    I love swimming haha.

I don’t watch any sports over here. I find them pretty boring I just can’t get into it haha.
    Over here it’s mostly football though (soccer to you :lol: )

Holy crap! That is amazing! I could never have the stamina to swim that distance. Really impressive! I am not a good swimmer...I pretty much sink like a rock, but I love the water! LOL!

I can't get into watching soccer (your football) but I LOVE LOVE LOVE our US football. I live about 1 mile from the Green Bay Packers stadium and am a HUGE fan of theirs. :smile:
  • Faebert
    Options
    @joan6630 - great loss! Congratulations x

So sorry some of you are still battling snow storms over there. Come on spring!!
  • Faebert
    Options
    Did ok today. Didn’t hit the water goal and I’ve felt the difference in hunger levels and general grumpiness. Lesson learned for tomorrow!
    :|
    Saturday goals:
    - morning workout ✅ already done
    - 10K+ steps if poss (around the house??) ✅ achieved through lot of ‘inefficient’ housework (why make one trip up and downstairs if you can make two or ten???)
    - 3 ltr+ water :|
    - Finish laundry ✅ ‘inefficiently’ for the NEAT/steps ;)
    - Get girls uniform ready for school next week, clean school shoes etc :| tomorrow
    - Some rest, maybe a nap as Monty woke me at 2:44! :s ✅ little bit, but he is worryingly playful now and it is getting late...

Sunday goals:
    - morning workout
    - 10K+ steps (will be really really difficult as not much to do in the house now!)
    - 3ltr+ water (priority)
    - Get girls’ school stuff ready
    - Online grocery shop
    - Early night (back to work on Monday)

Night gang! X
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    @joan6630 I'm able to journal my food. But I had to do some updates on my computer today. I use Chrome. Not sure if that has anything to do with it?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I have not participated in this discussion much, so here goes: It's easier to stay on track with a weekend day if I decide to do it.

Last Saturday was a day I had planned to possibly get over my calorie budget, and, sure enough, I did by a lot.
    Before today even started, I planned, determined, and prepared to get through this day and stay within my calorie budget. It's now late in the afternoon. I'll start fixing supper in an hour or so, and I'm having a good day within my budget.

For tomorrow, I'm going to have another good day.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    I have not participated in this discussion much, so here goes: It's easier to stay on track with a weekend day if I decide to do it.

Last Saturday was a day I had planned to possibly get over my calorie budget, and, sure enough, I did by a lot.
    Before today even started, I planned, determined, and prepared to get through this day and stay within my calorie budget. It's now late in the afternoon. I'll start fixing supper in an hour or so, and I'm having a good day within my budget.

For tomorrow, I'm going to have another good day.

Great attitude! Good for you! I have difficulty not only on weekends but everyday at about 8:00pm. I do good most of the day and then the cravings kick in a few hours before bedtime. Wish I could find a way to kick that damn sweet tooth!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    @OConnell5483 and @joan6630 Thank-you. Quilting is always a work in progress for me. Just keep practicing. Unfortunately losing weight hasn't made my body happier when it comes to quilting. I need to do it in small spurts. None of these marathons.