JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I FOUND IT!!!! It was in my parent's laundry room! It must have come out while I was doing my first load of load yesterday. It's funny because I tried to sync it up there yesterday and it didnt work. But every once in the while you have to turn the Bluetooth on and off. I accidentally did that this morning. I was just up there switching my last load and for sh!ts and giggles I tried to sync it and it worked!!!!! I literally tore the room apart but I found it!

I'm seriously happy!

Yay! Great news! Lucky you decided to sync at that point!

Had a great last day of the school holidays today. And I think we are ready to get back in the swing of things...

Sunday goals recap
    - morning workout - early!!! โœ…
    - prep uniforms, schoolbags โœ…
    - Jog to cafe for lunch with girls โœ…
    - Eyebrows threaded โœ…
    - Funfair in the afternoon if time โœ…
    - April to Sep challenges โœ…
    - Early night โœ… about to get my evening protein shake snack and head up

Monday goals
    - morning workout
    - lunch and snack boxes packed
    - drop girls to school
    - head to work
    - April to sep challenges
    - leave on time to catch up with the girls
    - early night

Have a great end to your weekend all x
  • HEGoddard0928
    HEGoddard0928 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    *sigh* you know when you've been busy all day with other people and they say "ooooh your kids will sleep well tonight..." well I feel like ringing them at 11.15pm to tell them that one of them is vomiting everywhere..

Marley's being sick I heard her in her room then start crying, she was covered top to toe. Straight in the shower, pyjamas in the BIN (yeah that bad) got her redressed in some clothes and put her on the sofa whilst I strip her bed but she threw up again. Luckily I caught her about to do it and got her over my lap to throw up on the floor (laminate) so I didn't have to wash her again. She's now back asleep, just had to put a wash on, disinfect her bed, disinfect her bed and disinfect the lounge floor.

Fortunately (in a health wise view) I don't feel like eating snacks right now. I can't stand vomit.

Just posting cause I'm bored really. Gonna stay awake for her to make sure she's okay!

Oh Bex! I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine what that must have been like. I guess I'll find out when I have my own though. And I know I'll have to deal with all of the bodily functions. I dont think my DH will be able to handle that. Lol.

I hope everyone is sleeping soundly now! Maybe Marley just ate something that didnt agree with her. I'm praying it's just a one-time thing and that it doesnt last long!

Sleep well dear girl!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    *sigh* you know when you've been busy all day with other people and they say "ooooh your kids will sleep well tonight..." well I feel like ringing them at 11.15pm to tell them that one of them is vomiting everywhere..

Marley's being sick I heard her in her room then start crying, she was covered top to toe. Straight in the shower, pyjamas in the BIN (yeah that bad) got her redressed in some clothes and put her on the sofa whilst I strip her bed but she threw up again. Luckily I caught her about to do it and got her over my lap to throw up on the floor (laminate) so I didn't have to wash her again. She's now back asleep, just had to put a wash on, disinfect her bed, disinfect her bed and disinfect the lounge floor.

Fortunately (in a health wise view) I don't feel like eating snacks right now. I can't stand vomit.

Just posting cause I'm bored really. Gonna stay awake for her to make sure she's okay!

Ugh, you poor thing! And poor Marley, horrible when that happens. I hope itโ€™s just a one-off and the rest of you stay well. Rest as much as you can today x
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options

Okay, enough blabbering! Onto goals!

1. Seriously log all food! Doesnt matter what it is! Keep yourself accountable! :heart: :heart: Finally! Now I just need to make sure that I dont eat anything before I fall asleep!
    3. Finish laundry :heart: Very happy I finished this today! I found my Misfit!
    4. Fold and hang clothes! :heart: My bedroom floor is so clean now! There are no clothes littering it and all of my work clothes are hung so hopefully, they won't be wrinkled!
    6. Walmart for kcups and hangers! :heart: Forgot about the cat food though...
    8. Take out the trash :heart: Filled up another bag doing meal prep though so I'm going to take that one out in the morning.
    9. DISHES!!!!! :heart: Just have my crockpot to rinse and then they are FINALLY all done!
    10. Cut up veggies :heart: Have a whole bunch of salad to eat for lunches next week. And a couple of handfuls to snack on
    11. Make dinner! :heart: Just heated up some leftovers. The DH wasn't feeling so hot. He didnt want anything.
    12. Start Budget!!! <3Got the framework done. Going to dive into the nuts and bolts tomorrow
    13. Bed at a reasonable time! :heart: Probably after this and the dishes

Hello everyone! I had a great day! I mean it too. I got a lot done. I also hit all of my goals! AND I have another day off tomorrow! I have to check what the gym's hours are tomorrow. I think I might go because it's supposed to be hot and sticky out again. I dont have too much to do tomorrow. The stuff I do have to get done I will work on in the morning because the DH opens tomorrow. He'll be home around 5(depending on holiday traffic. I do live at the Jersey Shore after all) and then I'll spend the evening with him. Okay...not really sure what else to say other than that I am going to make my awesome day today carry over into an awesome day tomorrow! One Day at a Time, right?

Okay, goals for tomorrow 9-3-18

1. Log all food!
    2. Get up with Matt
    3. Coffee outside
    4. Work on budget
    5. Take out trash
    6. Cleaning
    7. Gym
    8. Dinner/Dishes
    9. DH time
    10. Tech off by 1015
    11. Lights off by 11
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

Just posting cause I'm bored really. Gonna stay awake for her to make sure she's okay! [/quote
    @Bex953172 ...
    Awww poor baby....hopefully Marley got out all the icky stuff and it was a short term thing. I hate it when they get like that.
    Keep us updated.... In the meantime, if you want, I can sit up and chat with you to keep you company if you want Sis๐Ÿ’œ
  • maryrobinson40
    Options

Okay, enough blabbering! Onto goals!

1. Seriously log all food! Doesnt matter what it is! Keep yourself accountable! :heart: :heart: Finally! Now I just need to make sure that I dont eat anything before I fall asleep!
    3. Finish laundry :heart: Very happy I finished this today! I found my Misfit!
    4. Fold and hang clothes! :heart: My bedroom floor is so clean now! There are no clothes littering it and all of my work clothes are hung so hopefully, they won't be wrinkled!
    6. Walmart for kcups and hangers! :heart: Forgot about the cat food though...
    8. Take out the trash :heart: Filled up another bag doing meal prep though so I'm going to take that one out in the morning.
    9. DISHES!!!!! :heart: Just have my crockpot to rinse and then they are FINALLY all done!
    10. Cut up veggies :heart: Have a whole bunch of salad to eat for lunches next week. And a couple of handfuls to snack on
    11. Make dinner! :heart: Just heated up some leftovers. The DH wasn't feeling so hot. He didnt want anything.
    12. Start Budget!!! <3Got the framework done. Going to dive into the nuts and bolts tomorrow
    13. Bed at a reasonable time! :heart: Probably after this and the dishes

Hello everyone! I had a great day! I mean it too. I got a lot done. I also hit all of my goals! AND I have another day off tomorrow! I have to check what the gym's hours are tomorrow. I think I might go because it's supposed to be hot and sticky out again. I dont have too much to do tomorrow. The stuff I do have to get done I will work on in the morning because the DH opens tomorrow. He'll be home around 5(depending on holiday traffic. I do live at the Jersey Shore after all) and then I'll spend the evening with him. Okay...not really sure what else to say other than that I am going to make my awesome day today carry over into an awesome day tomorrow! One Day at a Time, right?

Okay, goals for tomorrow 9-3-18

1. Log all food!
    2. Get up with Matt
    3. Coffee outside
    4. Work on budget
    5. Take out trash
    6. Cleaning
    7. Gym
    8. Dinner/Dishes
    9. DH time
    10. Tech off by 1015
    11. Lights off by 11
    @HeGoddard0928...I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜…YESSSSS!!! I'm so proud of you! We both had a great day! WAY TO GO!!!
    I just wanna squeeze ya till ya pop...lmbo
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,078 Member
    Options
    So she was sick once more, this time I was prepared with a bucket, she didn't like it (well who would like a bucket shoved in your face lol) it was only a little bit so she must have got what it was fully out!
    We both zonked out on the sofa, it's 6.45 now and she's much better. Just gonna keep her resting though
    Thanks for all the well wishes!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Make and stick to food plan :smile:
    - Eat slowly and mindfully :/ Find it really hard to remember to do this
    - Be in the green :smile:
    - 4 bottles water :smile:
    - No alcohol :smile:
    - 5+ fruit/veg :smile:
    - Exercise DVD :smile:
    - Meditate :smile:
    - Duolingo & French book :smile:
    - Lights out by 10.45 :/ More like 11.15, then slept badly - tired today

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Eat slowly and mindfully
    - 3 bottles water
    - No alcohol
    - 5+ fruit/veg

- 45 minute lunch break
    - Meditate
    - Duolingo & French book
    - Finish work by 6.30pm LATEST
    - Lights out by 10.45
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    JFT
    Light cleaning โˆš
    Early morning jumpstartโˆš
    Noon walk๐Ÿ˜‘ little behind we had unexpected company to visit to bring condolences.
    So I'll do it at 2 today and log later.
    6pm walk scheduled

JFT SUMMARY
    I'M SO STOKED!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜… I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I BROKE THE 4,000 Step hang up... O M G!!! I have been stuck at 3,589.... TODAY'S TOTAL 4,581 STEPS!!! And OUCHIE!! LMBO... IT hurts like heck, but I'm happy in my heart.
    Now it's rub down and bed time...

Good for you, Mary! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    JFT - Sunday Sept 2
    2L of Water -๐Ÿ™‚
    Calories in Green by 150 - ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    Outside 15 Minutes - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Only 1 Evening Snack - ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    Walk if weather permits - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Write in Journal - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Finish craft room - ๐Ÿ˜• so close
    Laundry? - ๐Ÿ˜• no time

JFT - Monday Sept 3
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Outside 15 Minutes
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    Walk if weather permits
    Write in Journal
    Finish craft room
    Laundry

I am so happy I went to the proposal yesterday, I have never been a part of something like this before. They were both crying before the proposal even happened. My daughters friend introduced me as his 2nd Mom so I felt obligated to join them for the dinner afterwards especially after his mom bailed on him. Iโ€™m so thankful I was able to be part of his special moment. They are both into theatre and drama so a lot of their friends work in the field. He had a stage manager and assistant stage manager. His new fiancรฉ was so impressed that his proposal required that.

I didnโ€™t get the craft room or laundry done yesterday because I stayed out later for the proposal. For sure I will get laundry done today. Hopefully the craft room too, but I think the Gtands are coming.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    So she was sick once more, this time I was prepared with a bucket, she didn't like it (well who would like a bucket shoved in your face lol) it was only a little bit so she must have got what it was fully out!
    We both zonked out on the sofa, it's 6.45 now and she's much better. Just gonna keep her resting though
    Thanks for all the well wishes!

Hope she feels better today and you get done rest!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT
    Light cleaning โˆš
    Noon walk๐Ÿ˜‘ little behind we had unexpected company to visit to bring condolences.
    6pm walk scheduled

JFT SUMMARY
    I'M SO STOKED!!!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜… I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I BROKE THE 4,000 Step hang up... O M G!!! I have been stuck at 3,589.... TODAY'S TOTAL 4,581 STEPS!!! And OUCHIE!! LMBO... IT hurts like heck, but I'm happy in my heart.

So so happy for you!!!! Hard work and determination pays off!๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฆ‹
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    @Snowflake1968 I'm so glad that you had fun at the proposal! It sounds like a blast. I have a few "other" Mom's and it's so special when they are there for big occasions like that. I really hope that you are able to get the craft room clean finally. I know that that has been on your list for a few days now. But have fun with the Grands if they come over. Either way have a wonderful day!

@Bex953172 I'm so glad that it seems to be over. I'd say take some time to rest after your eventful night!

@maryrobinson40 Thank you! I am so proud of myself! You should be proud of yourself too!

@Faebert I hope the first day of school was a success! I bet you'll be able to get into the swing of things again soon.

So I did get up with the DH at 745...then I went back to sleep for an hour and a half. And when the alarm went off at 10 I just let it blare for another 17 minutes. Not a great start to the day but when I got up just now and made my second cup of coffee I did drink it outside, sitting on my front stoop. I was going to go to the gym as well but they close at 1 today because of the holiday. If I hustle I can probably get some time in, but honestly...I dont want to. And it's almost 80% humidity out so there is no way I can really do anything outside today either. Hmm...Maybe I'll do a yoga video or something. I need to get some movement in today.

Okay...enough chatter. Time to tackle SOMETHING. Have a great day everyone!
  • HEGoddard0928
    Options
    Well the DH and I have just been invited to go over D's house for food and a swim this evening. So I guess that will be my activity today!
  • maryrobinson40
    Options
    JFT
    Light cleaning โˆš
    6pm walk scheduled

JFT SUMMARY

Good for you, Mary! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€

@SaraKim17 ... Thank you very much! You Rock as well!
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    I just finished the craft room! I knew I only needed another hour or so in there. Have to clean the bedroom now, but Iโ€™ll do that after brunch!