JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie here, but been on MFP for over a year now. I usually hang out in the Fit2Fat Group, with the TrimStones team. I was invited to join you by Carol (CSchmitz110515), who's also on my Friends list. I began my journey at 380. I'm down 76 pounds and am at 304. I cannot WAIT to leave the 300s! Just broke a 6-week plateau.

My only exercise is walking and I wear my Fitbit and walk at least 6k steps a day, 7 days a week. I'm working a plan with my doctor...started at 2k a day, then 3.5k, then 5-7k and now at 6-8k. Anxious to get to 10k but that will take extra planning, as I work full time and teach piano four days a week.

My first major goal is to hit 250. At that point, I'm going to buy a bike and start riding in my neighborhood and in local parks. I will then set another goal and continue on. I'm 52 years old. It's past time for this action. This is my second major weight loss attempt, the last being 18-20 years ago.

Somebody give me a breakdown of the purpose of the JFT list. Hope to fit in with ya'll. Oh yeah, I'm in coastal Virginia, about a half hour from the ocean front (Virginia Beach).

Take care,
    Jessica

HI JESSICA... THAT'S MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER'S NAME...🙋
    GLAD YOU'RE HERE...THE MORE THE BETTER.. Hugs, love, and good success wishes for you.😀
    👏🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💖
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @maryrobinson40 - gorgeous ladies! Love to read your pride in your daughter and the fun you have together x

@Bex953172 - 👋 good to see you back!

@snowflake1968 - good luck with the resume work. I know interviewing is daunting but you write so well on here and seem so very perceptive, organised and self-aware I have no doubt that you can smash it! Wishing you confidence and lots of good opportunities x

I had a very bad day food- wise yesterday and today am annoyed with myself because I KNEW I would be tired and struggle to make the right choices and still did it anyway! Grrrr! V hard to silence the little devil on your shoulder sometimes. But I will park it and just move on. A new day today...

Thursday goals recap
    - morning workout ❎ too tired after being up super late with bf
    - Amazon shop ✅
    - see Head re appraisal ❎ (no cover) and appt ✅
    - Water ✅ but didn’t stop me...!
    - Do not eat for tiredness ❎❎❎❎❎
    - Home early to see girls before workshop✅
    - Workshop at girls’ school ✅
    - Early night ❎ on phone to bf

Friday goals
    - morning workout
    - Print amazon vouchers at work
    - Water
    - Home lunchtime for car?
    - Trim/stick worksheets for next week
    - Hang artwork at end of day
    - Health food store after work
    - Hot yoga if time before play date pick up
    - Early night

Happy Friday everyone x
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,198 Member
    Options
    JFT, THurs, Nov 8
    1. go to the city for tax rebates :)
    2. log all food :/ Crazy, busy day, and tonite, I want to just go to bed. But I did OK, except I know I had too many walnuts >:) Stress eating again
    3. concentrate on water :)
    4. concentrate on mindful eating :/
    5. Nov challenge - red cup challenge, 5 somethings :) 5 leg kicks, but only remembered doing it 2x
    6. go to the gym :/ Cold day, and I knew I needed to work in the yard. I dug up SIX large buckets of canna bulbs, and I still have 3 large clumps yet to dig up! Last spring I planted a bunch in our elderly neighbors yard ... they multiplied so much also. Guess the more I plant... the more I had to dig up. Didn't think of this when I planted them all! But, all summer they were beautiful, and my neighbor loved them (and wants more planted next year :s . but ... happy to share them!)
    7. stay focused ... do not get discouraged. Get out of those 200s! :/ I really did great all day, but tonite, I think I grabbed 3 handfuls of walnuts.

JFT, Friday
    1. skipping the gym ... going to pick up a sample of a weighed blanket ... another charity project I want to do in addition to the chemo hats (oh... if only I had 40 hours a day to sew!)! Keep telling hubby we need to retire, but don't think that will happen for awhile!
    2. meeting with financial person
    3. clean house
    4. finish quilt
    5. work on business tax
    6. work on pc boards - help hubby
    7. try and do something with my daughter - she has been having a really hard week (which is why I am emotional eating all week ... I know ... only an excuse for me -- I am responsible for what I put in my mouth!)

• mytime6630
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Me in wigs. I actually have hair, but I have a sensitive scalp, so I haven't

You and your daughter are both so beautiful!! I LOVE your wigs -- each one gives you a totally different look! And it is so nice that you and your daughter are so close, and you are there for her. thanks for sharing!

[*] Take daily walks 5 out of 7 days per week

I need to get back to doing this also! I keep forgetting how much better my evening goes food-wise when I walk! thanks for the reminder

My friend at work is having me over to her house this weekend to do the quilting of the 3 layers on her longarm sewing machine. I'm so excited!! Then the last piece is sewing on the binding and in the mail it goes! I think, HOPE, you love it!

You are so lucky!!! I would love to know someone with a longarm -- they usually charge so much, so I just do it myself! It is going to look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB I seriously can't wait! I'm so excited LOL
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Had a ¢rappy day yesterday, me and my partner were arguing and I couldn't quite snap out of it.
    We had made up by the evening but it was too late by then. Its possible I could be in the green but i kinda doubt it. Not with the chocolates I had last night.

Anyway, before my loss of Internet I was doing brilliantly but that's kinda stopped now so need to re-discipline myself again.

So JFT Friday

- 8 glasses of water
    - Be in the green
    - Exercise
    - Tidy the house
    - Speak to teacher about missing parents evening.
    - November challenge!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food plan :neutral: I had a couple of extra bits, I nearly made up for those by removing things I'd planned to eat though
    - Be in the green with a deficit :smile:
    - 4 bottles water :/ Managed three I think
    - No alcohol :neutral: We decided to have one G&T as I'm going away for a hen party this weekend so won't see each other - so decided to treat it like pretend weekend
    - Run to work :smile:

- Savour every bite :neutral:
    - No eating whilst standing :smile:

- 30 minute lunch break :/ Took just 15 - struggling to get hours done this week so was looking to clock some more up
    - Meditate :/ Due to no lunch break
    - Read Beck Diet Solution :/ Due to a bit of an argument with boyfriend :/
    - Pack for weekend away :neutral: Did it this morning
    - Gratitude journal :/
    - Lights out by 11 :/

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Make and stick to food plan (on train)
    - 4 bottles water
    - Same volume soft drink as alcohol

- Savour every bite
    - No eating whilst standing

- Finish work at 4.30pm
    - Read Beck Diet Solution
    - Do some french
    - Read murder mystery instructions

Current calorie balance: 250 in the green
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Thursday 11/8 Recap:
    Hit 8,000 steps :) Had to run in place to make goal; I ended up with 8,062 B)
    In bed by 8pm :| Didn't make it until 8:45 but I woke up refreshed today; must be the workouts and a general healthier routine. B)
    Read posts from this thread from today. :) Very useful. I'm going to start doing the "5 somethings" with each bathroom break. I can think of squats, lunges, wall push ups. Can someone give me more ideas please. Much appreciated B)

JFT Friday 11/9
    Day 4 JS Workout (Boogie IT) :) Paying a lot of attention to form b/c my knees and hip are not the best so I need to watch out for injuries.
    Hit 10,000 Steps
    Do 5 somethings w/each bathroom break

Leave the house for work at 7:00 am :) It's hard for me but I did it and got to work just on time B)
    Make dental appointment to finish crown :s

I'm visiting my Mom who is in rehab (she had a stroke in mid September :/ ) over the weekend so I'll try to check in via my phone. We're breaking the news to her that she won't be going back to her apartment and instead will need to go into an Assisted Living Facility. Please pray that all goes well and that she will eventually understand that it's the best thing to keep her safe.

Y'all have a beautiful fall weekend and thank you for helping me to stay on track. <3
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    @Faebert "Park it and move on" OMG! I love that expression!!!!. It's such a visual for me and I'm sure it will come in handy b/c I tend to dwell on things. Thanks so much!

I wish I could respond to all but I have barely a few minutes before starting my workday. Know though that I'm reading you and getting to know you a little bit at a time.

Kind wishes to all, <3
  • MLHC1
    MLHC1 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    JFT 11/9/18

Post JFT
    Regular routine for kiddos
    Drink 48 oz water
    Complete Stats homework
    1 DVD workout
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Thursday
    1. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. November challenge: Red cup and fives!
    2. FINISH week 16. (Check standards!) Grade and input poetry projects. PARENT CALLS ABOUT MISSING WORK. Check with DK about conference. Get sub for 2/7 and 2/8. Get sub for 2/28 and 3/1. RS dr. appts for 2/7 - March? April?
    3. Class 2-3: Parallel structure mini-lesson. Check subject/object pronoun work from Wednesday. Do we need more practice? Machiavelli summaries. Make posters for Declaration of Student Rights. Reflection 39.
    4. Class 4: Pronouns practice. Reflection 38. Chapter 4 WM. Conferences about missing work.
    5. Review assessments. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block. Continue essay. Convert research lessons to unit format. Brainstorm Machiavelli.
    6. Update class websites. Write blog comments.
    7. Strength 5:30? Library for books. Get celery. Put jewelry away. Reinforce patches on old pants. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate. Check grocery list. Pay tuition.
    8. Prep Fri lunch: BBQ salad. Chop celery. Prep oatmeal for breakfast. Weigh and log. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

JFT Friday
    1. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. Saturday - check upcoming to-do list below; class at Y. Volunteering. November challenge: Red cup and fives! Swimming on Sunday? Lunch with B Sunday? Visitors Saturday. Theater Saturday afternoon.
    2. Finish week 16; check & update standards; draft week 17-18. PARENT CALLS ABOUT MISSING WORK. FIND DATES FOR COMPUTER CART AVAILABILITY. Write blog post. Get sub for 2/7 and 2/8. Get sub for 2/28 and 3/1. RS dr. appts for 2/7 - March? April? Jan? Check with Powell.
    3. Class 2-3: Summarizing Machiavelli. No reflection.
    4. Class 4: Socratic Seminar? No reflection. Catch-up work day?
    5. Review assessments. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block. Draft Machiavelli assessment.
    6. Update class websites! WRITE A DOGGONE POST. Finish essay if possible. NOTE - OBSERVATION NEXT WEEK!
    7. Groceries. Steps to 5k. Put jewelry away. Put laundry away. Look for documents: social card, birth certificate. Pay tuition.
    8. Prep Sat lunch/dinner. Chop celery. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    October: 185.4
    Today: 187

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment. Working on this with The Prince!
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up. Apr 22 McC. Need sub. Call to set up checkups with Dass (October).
    4. Gifts for dad and DH - look for licorice puffs, cookbook.
    5. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion.
    11. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.
    12. Create poetry project using Those Winter Sundays, Sonnet 18, and Sonnet 30.

I am feeling REALLY tired and discouraged today. And it's going to be a pretty active day in the classroom. I won't have a lot of down time.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,474 Member
    Options
    Recap Th 11/8 ~ Oops overslept early alarm so no dog walk before work = sad dog :( & sad me :( See #4! :star:
    1) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip = Most of the time :D
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 15,659 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 77 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net calories green / 14c water = Stuck w/ plan but after dog walk ate 2 Halloween fun size snacks PLUS 1 portion of dry roasted peanuts ~ ack! Wedding ring feeling a bit tight this morning so makes me wonder. Net calories green 34 :D , sodium -490 :# , sugar green 2 (really?), fiber ok, protein good (yay) & 14c water :smile:
    4) Chores: wash dishes (did some before work) :smiley: finished just before leaving for rehearsal / choir 6:30 :smiley: / maybe walk dog? after all, we have the LED gear :smiley: yep ~ beautiful evening, put on my layers and all our LED gear and had a lovely late evening walk 3.5 mi 1:00:50 (unfortunately then felt hungry :s ) / more decluttering :smiley: some digital / remembered to boil eggs (before choir) :smiley:
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 it really matters! :smiley: / floss :s / retainers :s / verify/set alarm, bed & TV off 10:15 :smiley: (not sure about a.m. workout ~ snow is predicted overnight & not sure how slippery roads might be)

JFT F 11/9 ~ So it was snowing when I woke up. Since I had walked dog night before, no a.m. workout... maybe something tonight? Otherwise, it's a rest day. :D
    1) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work / not in afternoon since I will be at another location for observation testing
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net calories <100 red (allowed for rest day :wink: ) / 12c water
    4) Evening: get cash at bank / laundry / continue decluttering something
    5) Unplug 10:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 11:00 (no rush to get up Sat. a.m. yippee)

@Sofia_Alegria in addition to those exercises you mentioned, I also do alternate toe touches, plus some arm exercises without weights (no idea what they're called but I just google stuff)

@maryrobinson40 love the photos of you / daughters ~ so glad your daughter is with you!
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options
    J4T - 11/8/18
    1. Journal every bite :)except for the handful of some kind of snacky thing that Tim had on counter. Don't even know what it was and sure wasn't worth the calories!
    2. WATER: 64+ oz :(This is CRAZY! I have not drank more than maybe 24 oz of water in weeks. Not acceptable!
    3. 5 Fruits/Veggies :) 2 Fruit / 3 Veggies (Salad)
    4. Walk Maddie / Step Goal :# No Maddie walk, sore hip last night / :) Exceeded step goal
    5. Body / Mind / Spirit :):):)
    6. Prep for tomorrow, tonight :)
    7. Bed early with a book. Non-negotiable :p Well, I went to bed with a book...so 50% okay?
    8. Gratitude Journal / Dodie O / Simple Abundance :):):)
    9. Up early with Maddie without hitting Snooze! :( Hit Snooze about 5 times. It's Maddie's fault...she doesn't usually let me get away with that. I blame her. :mrgreen:

Happy Friday JFT Peeps! :flowerforyou: I don't know about you, but I'm already counting down the hours until I can go home from work today. Being off for 8 weeks with a retired husband has NOT helped make it easier for me to go to work every day.

There are so many people on here I want to reply to!!! I feel like such a bad friend lately, but I hope you know I think of you all every day whether I get time to reply or not...I'm either cheering with you, sad and praying for you, angry along with you or smiling & laughing with you! Sometimes after reading the posts, I run out of time and canot enter my goals, so I have to start making sure I take the time to enter my goals first, and if I have time afterward to reply I will! :heart:

J4T - Friday
    Journal every bite
    Red Glass / 5 somethings challenge
    5 Fruits / Veggies
    Haircut / flu shot / PetSmart for winter wear, reflectors, rawhides and toys
    Go to Fresh Tyme's salad bar for healthy lunch
    Take IP NVTs today for both clin doc and proc orders
    Walk Maddie / Step Goal / 10 out of 12 hours active on FitBit / Up & Down one flight of stairs x5 at work
    Use standing desk 30 minutes for each hour sitting
    Unplug by 7:00 pm at night, except MFP
    Read one chapter of Mark Hyman, MD book "Food: What the Heck Should I Eat?"
    Gratitude Journal / Dodie O / Simple Abundance / Mystery novel
    Up early with Maddie and don't waste Saturday morning lying around being lazy!

Weekend Tasks:
    Check out gym my employer partners with and then renew membership at Planet or join new one.
    Start Christmas to-do list / budget & shopping list / baking list / baking
    Thanksgiving dinner plan
    Start declutter-fest in basement (Goal is to make into livable space and not just junk we don't use)
    Make my hair match (hide the gray)
    Go to library
    JoAnn's Fabrics / Michael's / My Favorite Little Quilt Shoppe (Never been here!)
    Dig out or purchase Christmas Cards
    Budget / Bills

• AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Egg cup breakfast :)
    2. Be sensible with eating choices today - no lunch packed and no idea on dinner! :)
    3. Three waters before lunch :)
    4. Run dishwasher :)
    5. Dog puzzle >:)
    6. 10 wall push ups/bathroom trip >:)
    7. Help mom at lunch break :)
    8. Load of laudnry :)
    9. 10 minutes meditation/core work >:)
    10. Hot tub :)
    11. Shower :)
    12. Bed by 9:30 :)

JFT Friday
    1. Log all food
    2. Egg cup breakfast
    3. 1 water before lunch - 3/4 waters after
    4. Empty/fill dishwasher
    5. Hang clean laundry
    6. Load of laundry
    7. Bring new rug home - roll up old ones
    8. 10 wall push ups/bathroom trip
    9. 80/20 rule tonight!
    10. Eat packed lunch

JFT Saturday AM
    1. Smoothie for breakfast
    2. Fish oil
    3. Elderberry
    4. Communicate clearly
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options

You are so lucky!!! I would love to know someone with a longarm -- they usually charge so much, so I just do it myself! It is going to look beautiful!!! I can't wait to see it!

I can't wait either! And the way we are doing it is going to be so cool on the back! I'm really excited! I will leave there wanting to buy a longarm machine, I'm sure.

Bex953172 wrote: »
    @PackerFanInGB I seriously can't wait! I'm so excited LOL

I am too! I am SO excited to mail it!!! I'm almost giddy at the thought of actually packing it in the box finally and mailing it to you! I can't wait to see if you like it! Seriously, I wish I could bring it in person. :smile:
    I'm visiting my Mom who is in rehab (she had a stroke in mid September :/ ) over the weekend so I'll try to check in via my phone. We're breaking the news to her that she won't be going back to her apartment and instead will need to go into an Assisted Living Facility. Please pray that all goes well and that she will eventually understand that it's the best thing to keep her safe.

I will be saying prayers for you and your mom What a difficult task you have ahead of you. I hope she finds peace and enjoyment at the assisted living facility. I know many who have actually found they like the company. ((HUGS))
    I am feeling REALLY tired and discouraged today. And it's going to be a pretty active day in the classroom. I won't have a lot of down time.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling discouraged! I'm not surprised you feel tired though, because i get exhausted everyday looking at your task list! You are like a Super Hero! I hope you have time to just rest this weekend and take care of yourself! (Oh, and I hope you found time to "give it to Walmart" for not having frozen spinach! LOL!) :flowerforyou:

@cschmitz110515 I did read that article and from the first paragraph I realized it was written with me in mind...holy crap. I need to just let go and just be.... Thank you!!! It reinforced what I've been working at for the past week or two here. (((HUGS)))
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    JFT - Thursday November 8
    2L of Water - :)
    Calories in Green by 150 - >:)>:) In red by 321
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 3/5
    Only 1 Evening Snack - >:)>:)>:) All the chips I like from Halloween are now gone!
    Walk 1 Mile - >:) Awfully tired last night
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break - :) I remembered! Twice!
    Write in Journal - :/
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF! - >:)>:)

JFT - Friday November 9
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    Walk 1 Mile
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break
    Write in Journal
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF!

I made a craft last night for the craft night, but decided that it's too messy to do in a boardroom. I need to come up with a couple other ideas. I'm thinking a set of ornaments, but I need to find the materials required first.

I brought my painting to work today to do my two ideas for the paint night next Friday night, I am not feeling doing this for some reason and have been putting it off.

Our new tv will be delivered today, when we switched internet and cable providers that was our bonus. I ordered a tv bracket as well, we are going to hang the new one in the living room and the old one in the bedroom. The old one is massive for the bedroom, but it at least gives us a second tv again. I won't have to watch Walking Dead anymore!

@Faebert - Thank you for your kind words. I am praying that I get something I enjoy and want to stay at for 20 years. The interview process is terrifying to me, I was told the other day it's because I diminish my skills and I need to show confidence. Love the "Park it and move on", that's a lesson I have slowly been trying to learn.

@mytime6630 - I think emotional eating must be the worst to curb. I do it all the time when I'm bored, which is really just an emotion.

@Bex953172 - I hope you have a better day today

@slittlemeister - How much longer before you find out about the restructuring and if you get what you want?

@clicketykeys - I hope you stop feeling discouraged and have a good day

@Sofia_Alegria - That's a tough conversation to have with your Mom, I hope she surprises you and agrees it's for the best.
  • Bex953172
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB
    Haha I'm giddy too!
    First thing I'm gonna do when it arrives is lay it out and take a pic for you with Casey on it!
    I'm starting your thank you gift tonight (please bare in mind it will be smallish) and maybe not great but that's the whole point isn't it, it's something crocheted by hand with alot of thought and love gone into it!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    @slittlemeister - How much longer before you find out about the restructuring and if you get what you want?

I have no idea to be honest. We get told what director we are going to be under in early December, but that is literally it. It's very clear that I will be under the Strategy & Insight director, as I am in insight. But I want to do strategy!

I have no idea how long it will take them to tell us what the actual structure is under each director, or whether we will have the opportunity to move into a slightly different role from what we are currently doing. That could be ages (though I suspect not, the new CEO's approach seems to be to rush everything!)

I think I need to:
    A) submit a question on the above!
    B) not let up on the career planning, as internal possibilities may not work out

Thanks for reminding me - I will submit that question next week!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    @PackerFanInGB
    Haha I'm giddy too!
    First thing I'm gonna do when it arrives is lay it out and take a pic for you with Casey on it!
    I'm starting your thank you gift tonight (please bare in mind it will be smallish) and maybe not great but that's the whole point isn't it, it's something crocheted by hand with alot of thought and love gone into it!

Oh --- this is why I LOVE this group!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    JFT I’m trying to get my 6k steps in.
    We’re having a luncheon at work and I’m letting myself enjoy it. I skipped breakfast and did half of the plate with veggies!

Yesterday I donated a bunch of my 4x pants and 3x sweaters. Feels good to move forward now that my sizes are dropping!

Jessica