JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB
    Haha I'm giddy too!
    First thing I'm gonna do when it arrives is lay it out and take a pic for you with Casey on it!
    I'm starting your thank you gift tonight (please bare in mind it will be smallish) and maybe not great but that's the whole point isn't it, it's something crocheted by hand with alot of thought and love gone into it!

I am so excited to see the pic with Casey on it! :blush: You could send me a simple string of yarn, and I would cherish it because it was sent by you! LOL!!! And I'm not kidding! I'm just really excited about this. :flowerforyou:
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB
    Haha I'm giddy too!
    First thing I'm gonna do when it arrives is lay it out and take a pic for you with Casey on it!
    I'm starting your thank you gift tonight (please bare in mind it will be smallish) and maybe not great but that's the whole point isn't it, it's something crocheted by hand with alot of thought and love gone into it!

I am so excited to see the pic with Casey on it! :blush: You could send me a simple string of yarn, and I would cherish it because it was sent by you! LOL!!! And I'm not kidding! I'm just really excited about this. :flowerforyou:

Haha well I've just hunted through Pinterest and found it :D
    Can't wait to start it, I'll have to have pen and paper at the ready because I always lose count of stitches haha
  • Sofia_Alegria
    Sofia_Alegria Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts. I just spoke with her and with the nurse at the rehab. She's been trying to get up by herself and is a fall risk so they have her up at the nurse's station to monitor her :( . She did however admit that she can't be by herself anymore so I think as hard as rehab has been, it has paved the way for us to transition her to the ALF.
    Thanks again for your support <3 . I nearly sat down to cry after talking with her but had to keep my chin up in order to continue with my day here at work. The good thing was that I walked all the while I spoke with her and I'm at 8,624 steps :D
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Thank you so much for your prayers and good thoughts. I just spoke with her and with the nurse at the rehab. She's been trying to get up by herself and is a fall risk so they have her up at the nurse's station to monitor her :( . She did however admit that she can't be by herself anymore so I think as hard as rehab has been, it has paved the way for us to transition her to the ALF.
    Thanks again for your support <3 . I nearly sat down to cry after talking with her but had to keep my chin up in order to continue with my day here at work. The good thing was that I walked all the while I spoke with her and I'm at 8,624 steps :D

Awhh having that talk was never going to be easy, but atleast your mum had recognised for herself that she would need to go to some sort of assisted living
    Hugs for you. X

Well done on the steps lol!
  • Bex953172
    Options
    So JFT Friday

- 8 glasses of water โŽ
    - Be in the greenโœ”๏ธ
    - ExerciseโŽ no but a heck of a lot of cleaning so still burning calories.
    - Tidy the houseโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธโœ”๏ธ spotless. Until tomorrow after the kids have been up for 5 minutes.
    - Speak to teacher about missing parents evening.โœ”๏ธ Yep rescheduled to monday
    - November challenge!โŽ Totally forgot!

Well not a bad first day back!
    Feeling pretty good about it if I'm honest!
    It's been a pretty good day.
    We saw our friend again that we haven't seen for a few weeks, I got a new coil for my e-cig and I actually got the house tidy!

Ive also found my thank you present for @PackerFanInGB and have chosen colours!
    Going to start it tomorrow though. Far too busy tonight!
    I'm adding something else in too but this will also be a big surprise! So it will be 2 things :) I'm sure you're gonna love it too!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Options
    @mytime6630 That quilt is gorgeous!! Did you do that? I always wanted to learn quilting. My grandma and mom used to do some of that. I have a quilt made with scraps from all the clothes my made for me growing up...one of my most cherished items!

Hope all of ya'll have a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. Log all food :)
    2. Egg cup breakfast :)
    3. 1 water before lunch - 3/4 waters after >:)
    4. Empty/fill dishwasher >:)
    5. Hang clean laundry >:)
    6. Load of laundry >:)
    7. Bring new rug home - roll up old ones :)
    8. 10 wall push ups/bathroom trip :)
    9. 80/20 rule tonight! :|
    10. Eat packed lunch :)

JFT Saturday
    1. Smoothie for breakfast
    2. Fish oil
    3. Elderberry
    4. Pick up trailer
    5. Pick up stove
    6. Drink lots of water
    7. Take tylenol
    8. Don't touch ear!!!
    Pretty sure i have swimmers ear, its itchy and warm and getting painful - hoping to make it to Monday and not have to go to urgent care.

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options

JFT - Friday November 9
    2L of Water - ๐Ÿ™‚
    Calories in Green by 150 - ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 2/5
    Only 1 Evening Snack - ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    Walk 1 Mile - ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break -๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
    Write in Journal - ๐Ÿ˜•
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

JFT - Saturday November 10
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    Walk 1 Mile
    5 Little Somethings at Bathroom Break
    Write in Journal
    BE Conscious of my goals - DO NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF!

I just snacked yesterday, I donโ€™t know why except boredom I guess. Have to be better this weekend. I canโ€™t meet any of my goals when Iโ€™m not doing anything to get there.

Had a great evening last night with hubby. Doing some cleaning today and going to pick up a load of barn boards. I donโ€™t know what weโ€™re doing with them but Iโ€™m sure weโ€™ll come up with something.

Lauryn asked if she, her friend and children could come out today. Of course I said yes, but this will take away some crafting time.

• georgetalkative
    georgetalkative Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie here, but been on MFP for over a year now. I usually hang out in the Fit2Fat Group, with the TrimStones team. I was invited to join you by Carol (CSchmitz110515), who's also on my Friends list. I began my journey at 380. I'm down 76 pounds and am at 304. I cannot WAIT to leave the 300s! Just broke a 6-week plateau.

My only exercise is walking and I wear my Fitbit and walk at least 6k steps a day, 7 days a week. I'm working a plan with my doctor...started at 2k a day, then 3.5k, then 5-7k and now at 6-8k. Anxious to get to 10k but that will take extra planning, as I work full time and teach piano four days a week.

My first major goal is to hit 250. At that point, I'm going to buy a bike and start riding in my neighborhood and in local parks. I will then set another goal and continue on. I'm 52 years old. It's past time for this action. This is my second major weight loss attempt, the last being 18-20 years ago.

Somebody give me a breakdown of the purpose of the JFT list. Hope to fit in with ya'll. Oh yeah, I'm in coastal Virginia, about a half hour from the ocean front (Virginia Beach).

Take care,
    Jessica

HI JESSICA... THAT'S MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER'S NAME...๐Ÿ™‹
    GLAD YOU'RE HERE...THE MORE THE BETTER.. Hugs, love, and good success wishes for you.๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

Which Fitbit tracker are you using? I heard that Charge 3 and Ionic are the best ones for accuracy, but it would be very helpful if you'd share your experience. Thanks
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ya'll! Babysat for my sweet friend next door so she could do a paint night with friends. Wore me out! Where do these kids get their energy?!! If we could just get a small dose of that, we'd drop this weight quick as a NY minute! LOL

JFT - Saturday:
    Drink my 64 oz of water.
    Get an extra thousand steps above my regular 6k steps.
    Unload the dishwasher.
    Log my food.
    Stay within my calorie budget.
    Have patience with my piano kids.
    Teach all my lessons today.
    Encourage the kids on their recital pieces.
    Pass out lots of "good job" stickers!
    Get to the store and pick up supplies for the house.
    Speak to everyone that I pass and get a few smiles!
    Relax this afternoon and watch a movie on the Hallmark channel.
    Cook a fabulous dinner in my air fryer.
    Use the lb of ground turkey in the fridge.
    Eat at least 5 fruits or veggies.
    Hit my protein limit for the day.

Have a fabulous Saturday all!

@georgetalkative I use the Fitbit Blaze. Only one I've ever owned and bought it as a reward for myself in early Spring of this year. I like the large screen, the customization and the features. LOVE the challenges! I'm becoming a bit of a competitive walk junkie! :smiley:

Jessica
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    JFT, Friday
    1. skipping the gym ... going to pick up a sample of a weighed blanket ... another charity project I want to do in addition to the chemo hats (oh... if only I had 40 hours a day to sew!)! Keep telling hubby we need to retire, but don't think that will happen for awhile! :)
    2. meeting with financial person :)
    3. clean house :/
    4. finish quilt :) -- Not finished, but working on it.
    5. work on business tax :/
    6. work on pc boards - help hubby :/
    7. try and do something with my daughter - she has been having a really hard week (which is why I am emotional eating all week ... I know ... only an excuse for me -- I am responsible for what I put in my mouth!) :) Helped her clean up her apartment, and stocked her up with lots of healthy foods.

JFT, Sat --- and it is FREEZING outside!! Got down to 19 degrees last nite YIKES!!! I need to get outside and dig up the rest of my cannas bulbs, but hoping tomorrow will be warmer

1. wash up the SIX pails of cannas bulbs and lay them out to dry before storing
    2. laundry --- I have TONS of laundry
    3. start working on closet -- out with summer clothes, in with winter clothes
    4. clean house
    5. dinner tonite - make @Cschmitz Chicken and mushroom stirfry
    6. work on quilt
    7. start working on weighed blankets for autism kids

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    @mytime6630 That quilt is gorgeous!! Did you do that? I always wanted to learn quilting. My grandma and mom used to do some of that. I have a quilt made with scraps from all the clothes my made for me growing up...one of my most cherished items!

Hope all of ya'll have a great weekend!
    Jessica

Yes -- quilting is my passion! It is the best therapy. I love scrap quilts the most .. and thats what I also used to do. Cut up old clothes and turn them into quilts. Now, I still save everything --- and hoping to start making blue jean quilts for the homeless. My list is so long of what I want to do .... if only I had the time :)
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I'm adding something else in too but this will also be a big surprise! So it will be 2 things :) I'm sure you're gonna love it too!

Oooh! I'm excited! I'm sure whatever it is, I WILL love! But honestly, just seeing a pic of Casey on the quilt will make me grin like a monkey! :mrgreen:
    IT'S HALLMARK CHANNEL ADDICTION LADIES AND I'M GUILTY OF TELEVISION FREEZE
    THE COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS MOVIES, AND An overindulgence of sitting in front of
    a fantasy. I vicariously live through those actresses briefly to experience that Cinderella feeling.
    Lolโ€ฆ, then I pass out asleep and awaken to reality and a drooled pillow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I turn that channel on downstairs when I sew and I seriously get lost in those movies! Love the romance of it all... We also have the pillow drool in common! LOLOLOL! :lol:
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie here, but been on MFP for over a year now. I usually hang out in the Fit2Fat Group, with the TrimStones team. I was invited to join you by Carol (CSchmitz110515), who's also on my Friends list. I began my journey at 380. I'm down 76 pounds and am at 304. I cannot WAIT to leave the 300s! Just broke a 6-week plateau.

My only exercise is walking and I wear my Fitbit and walk at least 6k steps a day, 7 days a week. I'm working a plan with my doctor...started at 2k a day, then 3.5k, then 5-7k and now at 6-8k. Anxious to get to 10k but that will take extra planning, as I work full time and teach piano four days a week.

My first major goal is to hit 250. At that point, I'm going to buy a bike and start riding in my neighborhood and in local parks. I will then set another goal and continue on. I'm 52 years old. It's past time for this action. This is my second major weight loss attempt, the last being 18-20 years ago.

Somebody give me a breakdown of the purpose of the JFT list. Hope to fit in with ya'll. Oh yeah, I'm in coastal Virginia, about a half hour from the ocean front (Virginia Beach).

Take care,
    Jessica

HI JESSICA... THAT'S MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER'S NAME...๐Ÿ™‹
    GLAD YOU'RE HERE...THE MORE THE BETTER.. Hugs, love, and good success wishes for you.๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’–

Which Fitbit tracker are you using? I heard that Charge 3 and Ionic are the best ones for accuracy, but it would be very helpful if you'd share your experience. Thanks

It's the first one they came out with.
    As with all things, discipline, and diligence are keys along with coming on here for accountability.
    Having a fitbit to me is like having the proverbial string around the finger, except this thing vibrates
    to remind you to get moving and if you're like me, with the string, you're wondering what the string is
    there for...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ LMBO.
    I like the Fitbit, but it only truly counts if you wear it. Many times, I'd get out of bed and start doing
    things and would be an hour involved before I'd realized I had made all these steps without it.
    And then it's taking it off to shower, or wash my hands. So it's basically what you make it.
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

Oooh! I'm excited! I'm sure whatever it is, I WILL love! But honestly, just seeing a pic of Casey on the quilt will make me grin like a monkey! :mrgreen:
    a fantasy. I vicariously live through those actresses briefly to experience that Cinderella feeling.
    Lolโ€ฆ, then I pass out asleep and awaken to reality and a drooled pillow๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I turn that channel on downstairs when I sew and I seriously get lost in those movies! Love the romance of it all... We also have the pillow drool in common! LOLOLOL! :lol:

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ YESSS, we're Sisters... LMBO.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Late in the day, but posting JFT anyway...

Recap F 11/9 ~ So it was snowing when I woke up. Since I had walked dog night before, no a.m. workout... maybe something tonight? Otherwise, it's a rest day. :D It was a rest day. :p
    1) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip = Mostly forgot :#
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work / not in afternoon since I will be at another location for observation at mock session = Fitbit 10,220 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 39 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged / net calories <100 red (allowed for rest day :wink: ) / 12c water = Net calories -209 (not counting midnight snack of Bugles & 1Tbsp peanut butter :s ), sodium green, sugar -8, fiber & protein excellent & 16c water. :smiley: When I got home from work/errands early, I was starving (stomach growling) so I made some popcorn to tide me over. Not sure why I was so hungry later, but woke up and could not stop thinking of having something to eat. >:) Oh well.
    4) Evening: get cash at bank :smiley: / laundry :smiley: 2 loads and even carried just about everything upstairs and put away ~ truth be told, I wanted more steps on my Fitbit :D / continue decluttering something = somewhat :|
    5) Unplug 10:00 :smiley: / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: although I took them out for my snack :# / bed & TV off 11:00 :smiley: sound asleep by then (no rush to get up Sat. a.m. yippee)

JFT Sat. 11/10 ~ Snowed some overnight again! We haven't even finished raking the leaves.
    1) Temps in 20s (F) & wind chill in teens, but sunny ~ waited for sun to melt snow on roads, then walked dog 3.69 mi 1:03:50 / stretched = happy dog B) & happy me B)
    2) Nov. challenge ~ 5 somethings every bathroom trip... so far so good
    3) Meals are kind of a splurge today ~ Chinese buffet for lunch & will have pizza for supper (first time in very long time) / 2 pieces pizza / net calories < 200 red / 12c water
    4) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 11:00 (Bible class 8 a.m. & church 9:00)
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In = When I'm active I eat back calories. My weaknesses: I love food... my sweet tooth, especially chocolate... portion control... FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). I no longer weigh myself daily but I peek occasionally. Saturday a.m. weigh-in is my MFP logging day. My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale. No goal dates set ~ as long as my trend is downward, I get there when I get there!

Age 61, 5'4.5"
    GW #1: 150 in a livable way = It's. Not. A. Diet.
    GW #2: 145 normal BMI
    UG maintain: 140 - 145 [Need to be realistic! Will revisit UG & may revise to maintain 145 - 150]

11/5/15 = 195.0 joined MFP with no real plan except It's. Not. A. Diet.
    1/10/17 = 185.5 clearly not a regular on MFP / joined JFT, best group ever! :smiley:
    5/31/17 = 180.5 two end of month celebrations / committed to posting weekly weigh-in
    06/03 = 177.5
    06/10 = 179.5 pre-10K spaghetti supper night before
    06/17 = 179.5 numerous meals away from home, several occasions w/ alcohol, happy no gain
    06/24 = 178.0 fluctuated during week, but ended ok
    07/01 = 176.0 Yay!!! Achieved June goal to stay <180
    07/08 = 177.5 oops
    07/15 = 176.5
    07/22 = 175.0
    07/29 = 174.0 saw at least one daily w-i below 174
    08/05 = 174.5 dined out for Girls Day Out & ate Dad's cooking & baking
    08/12 = 173.5 scale flirted with even lower numbers on daily weigh-ins
    08/19 = 173.5 had couple of high calorie days
    08/26 = 172.0 kind of a surprise
    09/02/17 = 170.0 Woohoo! Officially overweight, not obese :smiley:
    09/09 = 171.5 backsliding, ack!
    09/16 = 169.5 yay, the middle number is a six!
    09/23 = 168.5 have lots challenges in upcoming week
    09/30 = 167.0 met Sept goal to stay under 170
    10/07 = 166.0
    10/14 = 166.5 dined out 2 days with adult beverages plus wine & cheesecake at spa
    10/21/17 = 166.5 dined out 2 days plus food day in office / no gain is good [joined Just Give Me 10 Days challenge (daily w/i)]
    10/28 = 164.5 very active week & watched CICO / reached October goal of 165
    11/04 = 163.0 wow, really surprised at this, daily fluctuations very up and down this week
    11/11 = 164.5 this is temporary b/c very high sodium yesterday
    11/18 = 162.0 big surprise, especially b/c I weigh myself daily and didn't see this all week
    11/25 = 163.0 no surprise after 2 no-logging-food days (parade day and Thanksgiving), just glad not worse
    12/02 = 161.0 Jingle Bell 5K day / 44:37 chip time & ave. pace 14:22 & very happy!
    12/09/17 = 158.5 surprised to say the least / first time in 10 years my weight is 1-5-anything! :love:
    12/16 = 158.0 no work parties or food days & stuck with CICO
    12/23 = 157.5 no "workouts" but shoveled snow & snowshoed, busy with Christmas preparations
    12/30 = 159.0 Christmas Day no food/beverages logged
    01/06/18 = 159.0 New Year's Eve hubby & I splurged on treats & beverages (at home), and I did not log...totally worth it!
    01/13 = 157.0 big surprise! Yesterday evening, walked in Frenzy on the Fox 5K in 47:26 & pace 15:19. Very happy with my time, wore layers of clothes in 10 degrees & NNW 12 mph wind, fun event.
    01/20 = 156.5
    01/27 = 156.5 maintaining / not a bad thing
    02/03 = sick / no weigh in
    02/10 = 152.5 unhealthy loss due to illness / I know weight will go back up & I'm totally fine with that
    02/17 = 153.0 thrilled with annual physical on 2/15/18: BP 110/68, pulse 64 and BMI 26.14 :star:
    02/24 = 154.0 little out of control last week, but at goal for the month
    03/03 = 155.5 oops / still lower than before I was sick
    03/10 = 153.5 back on track
    03/17 = 152.5
    03/24 = 153.0 evening snacks & two days straight of 8 hr seminars (+ lots of sitting)
    03/31 = 153.5 pre-10K spaghetti supper night before / Badger State Brewing 10K 1:30:28.82 and average pace 14:35 :smiley:
    04/07 = 154.5 ack ~ ate Easter candy most evenings
    04/14 = 153.5 Day 1 of record-setting blizzard ~ yuck! Followed by day 2 of blizzard, then snow day (no work / still shoveling & plowing) on Monday ~ in APRIL ~ yikes! :p
    04/21 = 153.5 after such weird week & daily weight fluctuations, happy to maintain
    04/28 = 152.0
    05/05 = 153.5 kinda stalled three months + feeling hungry more often ~ since w/i 10# of goal, changed MFP setting to lose 1/2 lb. per week & see how it goes
    05/12 = 153.5 ok with this ~ think changing my MFP setting, and having more net calories to play with, is agreeing with me ~ I'm not so hungry all the time
    05/19 = 154.0 drinks (2 margaritas) & dinner w/ BFF night before + enjoyed everything!
    05/26 = 153.0 Health Risk Assessment 5/15/18 ~ BMI 25.6 :star:
    06/02 = 153.0 basically in maintenance for now ~ I'll take it!
    06/09 = 152.5 Bellin Run 10K 1:28:12 split time 45:03 ave. pace 14:12 ~ beat goal of < 1:30 :star:
    06/16 = 152.0
    06/23 = 156.0 end of vacation week & lots of eating out
    06/30 = 155.5
    07/07 = 156.0 post-vacation w/i net calories not. so. much. Ack!
    07/14 = 154.5 prelogging & sticking w/ plan helps
    07/21 = 154.5 Packers 5K 44:50 ave pace 14:26 min/mile ~ beat goal < 45:00 :star:
    07/28 = 157.5 peanut M&M attacks (eek) + dinner out w/ SIL/niece (yum!) + staff luncheon (ick)
    08/03 = 155.5 started Evening Snack Challenge on JFT
    08/11 = 158.0 stressful week (job crap ~ hubby's & my own) >:) , Chinese buffet 1 evening & Feast with the Beasts (so worth it!)
    08/18 = 157.5 saw 156.0 during week ~ evening snack challenge not. so. good.
    08/25 = 156.0 prelogged as much as possible & CICO getting better
    09/01 = 154.5 included Taste on Broadway & office relocation so packing & moving boxes ~ very pleased
    09/08 = 157.5 too many office bday indulgences / City Stadium 5K for Veterans 44:27 & ave. pace 14:16 ~ beat goal of < 44:30 :star:
    09/15 = 156.0
    09/22 = 155.5 maybe lower if not for Pizza Ranch prairie pizza & wine at BFF's the night before
    09/29 = 154.0
    10/06 = 155.0 may include water retention in muscles b/c resumed home version of weights & circuit-training day before
    10/13 = 157.0 birthday treats & adult beverages / walked in Run for the Hill of It 5K in 48:13 pace 15:32 & hill 2:01 ~ beat both time (part unpaved trail with sloppy conditions due to 5" rain over preceding week) & hill (finish is UP a steep sledding hill) from last year :star: and learned only 25 out of 267 participants finished the hill < 1 min.
    10/20 = 155.0
    10/27 = 158.0 oops... lots of leaf-raking the evening before + too. much. snacking.
    11/03 = 156.5 better planning / stopped evening snacking (mostly)
    11/10 = 156.0 basically stuck in maintenance mode ~ not the worst thing

โ€œStart by doing whatโ€™s necessary, then whatโ€™s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.โ€ Francis of Assisi
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options

We donโ€™t get Hallmark Channel here and I am so jealous of everyone that does! W Network picks up a lot of them, but not new ones.

My favourite Christmas movie is one Iโ€™ve ever seen once. Itโ€™s called Santa and Pete, it describes Christmas traditions and customs from all over the world and what Santa is called. I found it on Amazon and want to buy it for the kids. Michaela is too young for it, but I think Jonah would watch it with me.