5. Subway for dinner
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,079 Member
    Options
    Has everyone died lol?!

It’s midday here and no comments !!

There’s usually a whole page worth by now!!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I’m here! Rainy blah day in London. Going to be a struggle to get steps or really do anything the way I’m feeling! How are you and bump @Bex953172? Hope the rest of the family are giving you a bit of resting time now it’s so close.
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Friday, 2/9/18)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :/
    2. Log all my food :)
    3. Be "in the green" with my calories for the day :)
    4. Go to the gym (30 min circuit, 30 min treadmill) :)
    5. Laundry :)
    6. Vacuum :)

JFT (Saturday, 2/10/18)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all my food
    3. Be "in the green" with my calories for the day
    4. Shovel driveway AGAIN (Is it Spring yet?!?!)
  • losing1tdb
    losing1tdb Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    JUST FOR TODAY - Saturday 2/10

*Drink at least 64oz of water
    *Log all food
    *Stay within 10% of target macros
    *Increase steps to at least 6000 per day
    *Increase floors climbed to at least 10 per day
    *Study at least 30 min
    *Task: Get all laundry done & put clothes back into closet
  • acrylicfox
    acrylicfox Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Gotta catch 'em all :smiley:
    stay within KJ limit -make sure you're over 3500kj :)
    watch out for sugar limit :)
    eat chia for breakfast :)
    avoid dairy and gluten :)
    complete 30mins on exercise bike :)

And Tomorrow:
    Play it again Sam

@acrylicfox Did you check out eatthismuch.com yet? I'm intrigued!

I haven't had time today, life got in the way of my plans but I will get around to looking more closely at the site tomorrow, did you check it out?

• Saragirl2
    Saragirl2 Posts: 630 Member
    Options

Heading out to walk the dog in the neighborhood. 2 days in a row I have jog/walked at the park (where I typically don't see anyone I know). I don't know why I'm self conscious to do the same in my neighborhood.

Drink water-64oz min. For some reason, I'm able to manage drinking more. Seems like my body has adjusted.
    Track all my meals today-low carb/high protein.
    Preplanned to gave a healthy snack before we head out for a birthday party at a tavern tonight.
    Pack protein bar & apple in bag.
    Walk/jog with dog in neighborhood.
    Gym-weights
    Make cookies for Scout event tomorrow (have son sample).
    Prep canvases for another class & pack supply box.
    Meditate 25 mins. I've missed this for 5 days-has to happen.
    Read this afternoon "New Book Of Lifting for Women".
    Plan supper for Sunday.
    Early bedtime.
    Planned out 3 months worth of Scouting activities, need to transfer onto wall calendar for DH & DS.

I was a huge carb person, so today I challenged myself with a breakfast of cut up strawberries & pineapple w/1/2 cup of cottage cheese & dash of cinnamon. My DD was disgusted :wink:

A NSV for me-yesterday I was at lunch with a friend & I barely noticed the fries on her plate. I did notice that I had no desire to ask her for one. I think this is related to the large qty of protein I had at breakfast. I'm not letting myself get too hungry as that's when I struggle & make poor choices.

Enjoy the weekend!

• oblivionjones
    oblivionjones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Totally new to the whole discussion board thing but I'm looking for motivation :)
    So, goals for today:
    1.Core de Force day 1 ✔
    2. Shower
    3. Bake cupcakes for my husband's sailing meeting
    4. Tidy up the downstairs
    5. Eat LCHF since tomorrow is dinner at my sister's
    6. No alcohol tonight
    7. Bed by 11pm
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options

JFT, 2/9/18

1. Up by 7:30/Morning routine/Shower :)Done fairly easily
    2. Run to the bank :)Done
    3. Run to 1st food store :)Was in and out in about 15 minutes. I love shopping lists!
    4. Leave for appointment by 10:30 :)Of course, the one time we leave when we should instead of early is the one time we get there late!
    5. Gym while DH is at appointment :)Done. The DH(who has helped several people in his work study and qualify for Personal Training positions) said to spend some time on the elliptical. Was definitely a workout but it definitely burned a lot more calories!
    6. Run to 2nd food store/Walmart/Kohls :)They are doing a lot of road construction around the downtown of where I live so it was really annoying to navigate but I managed to get it done in about an hour.
    7. Call Financial Planner :)Yup! His receptionist is going to call me back on Monday to set up an appointment.
    8. Lunch for me and DH :)Yup. Nice and simple.
    9. Pay Bills :)Done
    10. Make mashed potatoes :)Used the crockpot but didn't cook them long enough and I tried to beat them when they weren't all the way soft. It went EVERYWHERE! It turned into a failed experiment. Lol
    11. Get laundry together to wash tomorrow :)Done! Now I just need to actually go do it!
    12. FREE WRITE FOR 15 MINUTES :'(Nope. But I am determined to do it today. The DH closes his store tonight so I'll have all evening to myself.
    13. Time with the DH :)Yup. I think I spent this time looking up recipes
    14. Party for DH's coworker! :)Had an AWESOME time but totally destroyed my healthy eating. I'm not even going to attempt to log it. Had 2 drinks, a taco, chips, a half an order of cheesy waffle fries and two cupcakes.

So all but last night it was a great day. The party was great too. I only knew DH and the birthday boy but I am a natural chatter. I had a good time. Lol. I hadn't had a drink in a long time. I have a "beer" a few nights a week but an actual drink, it's been a while. Lol. They were very tasty! Lol. And we kind of screwed up the budget a bit because I completely forgot to put money in it for dinner out. We'll be okay, I just have to move some things around. Lol

This morning was the latest I've slept in probably a month. I slept until about 10 and didn't actually get up until around 1045. Lol. It was very nice. The DH works late tonight so I can get a lot done while he's there. I dont think I've even made a list yet. We got home after midnight last night and I wanted to finish my book so I dont think I ended up going to bed until close to 2 am. That's probably why I slept so long. Lol. There is literally nothing on my to-do list. So let's see if I can make my list. Lol.

JFT 2/10/18

1. Laundry
    2. Cook chicken
    3. Log all that I eat
    4. Gym/shower
    5. Lunch for me and DH
    6. Make DH food to take to work
    7. Clean up kitchenette
    8. Free write for 15 minutes
    9. Read
    10. Try on clothes for interview on Monday

I think that's it. Gonna be an easy day...I hope. Lol.

Have a great day everyone!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @Bex953172 I think a lot of us over here are dealing with shovelling snow and ice this weekend. We haven't abandoned you though. Waiting for Casey right along with you.

@oblivionjones Welcome. Possibly a silly question but if I may .... What does LCHF mean?

@cynhow Great going! At least snow has one benefit.

@HGSmith0920 Looks like your lists are working really well for you. Congrats on the interview! Keep us in the loop. We're here being your cheerleaders.

@Saragirl2 Nice NSV. That really is a great piece of insight about yourself.

@dramaqueen45 Yay! Taxes done! Isn't that a relief?

@losing1tdb Welcome. This a great group. I hope it helps to be part of it.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,079 Member
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    I’m here! Rainy blah day in London. Going to be a struggle to get steps or really do anything the way I’m feeling! How are you and bump @Bex953172? Hope the rest of the family are giving you a bit of resting time now it’s so close.

Bump and me are good! Feel hundreds times better since having antibiotics!
    Haha there’s no such thing as rest in This house!! Tbh my partners been helping more than he normally does, he does some of the chores I normally do or at least helps, and he’s organised the house so everything’s clean and accessible to me and just easier in general!
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    @Bex953172 I think a lot of us over here are dealing with shovelling snow and ice this weekend. We haven't abandoned you though. Waiting for Casey right along with you.

Shovelling snow?! In Feb! Never realised just how long it lasted for over there!!
    That must burn so many calories though lol!
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Friday
    1. Water :)
    2. Studio time :) I completed the little bins I was making out of hubby's wrecked pants and set up my machine to work on the pink and blue.
    3. Laundry :)
    4. Pool :)
    5. Subway for dinner :)
    6. Brush and floss :)
    7. Bed by 10:30 :)
    JFT Saturday
    1. Water
    2. Baking for new neighbors
    3. Laundry AGAIN. I never seems to stay done. ;)
    4. Miss C for a sleepover
    5. Brush and floss
    6. Bed by 10:30

I adore the feeling when I've completed a project. It gives me incentive to get more done.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,337 Member
    Options
    Rather than start out on a bad note, I'm just going to ignore my goals for yesterday and say I had a 75% failure rate.

Today, however, is a brand new beautiful day! The sky is an incredible blue, it's sunny and it's the weekend. I'll take it!

Just for Saturday
    1. Eat mindfully. Journal each bite.
    2. Increase water intake
    3. Start a new donate box and place 5 items in it today
    4. Depending on temp, either take a walk outside or do the Body Groove program in basement
    5. Bake cookies for husband (he asked for them and normally doesn't)
    6. Meal plan and grocery list
    7. Update bullet journal @Bex953172 I love this method. It's been keeping me on track for my to-do's! Great place for keeping lists all in one place too. The more I do it, the more I add to it. Plus, I find it relaxing just to mindlessly doodle or color in it. :mrgreen:
    8. Read today's Simple Abundance, and 52 Small Changes: One Year to a Happier Healthier You...Week 7
    9. Listen to Optimal Health Daily and Optimal Living Daily podcasts
    10. Focus on gratitude and journal 5 things I'm grateful for today before bed.

Have a fantastic Saturday my JFT friends!

Perhaps I can't control what happens in life, but I certainly can control how I react to it.

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,337 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Has everyone died lol?!

It’s midday here and no comments !!

There’s usually a whole page worth by now!!

This made me laugh out loud and choke on my coffee! Thanks for causing me to have coffee up my nostrils this morning Bex!!! BWAHAHAHA!