How am I supposed to get all the good diet advice?

Options
12346»

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I think eye rolling should burn significant calories. If you pair that with shaking your head, double whammy.
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Besides, I looked at your diary, and two months ago you logged somebody else's generic homemade recipe entry from the database, so that's for sure why you're not loosing wait. And you logged some entries in ounces, some in grams, and a bread "slice". Guaranteed 5 pound gain, right there. Not to mention one "medium" apple. Clairvoyant or psychic apples are all full of GMOs, and factory farmers spray them with aspartame.

Loosing wait is for loosers.

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,419 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Besides, I looked at your diary, and two months ago you logged somebody else's generic homemade recipe entry from the database, so that's for sure why you're not loosing wait. And you logged some entries in ounces, some in grams, and a bread "slice". Guaranteed 5 pound gain, right there. Not to mention one "medium" apple. Clairvoyant or psychic apples are all full of GMOs, and factory farmers spray them with aspartame.

Loosing wait is for loosers.

Well, yah. If you follow the rite wait regiment, loosing wait is for loosers, per say.
    Did I earn my eye roll calories? ;)
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    This thread just SCREAMS for the "awesome" button back.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    jne00w7ib7z2.png
  • myles1230
    myles1230 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Don’t worry just post, and the MFP Scientists will come.....
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    myles1230 wrote: »
    Don’t worry just post, and the MFP Scientists will come.....

I know....thank God, am I right. There's so many helpful and knowledgeable people on this site. I've learned so much and figured out what areas l was going wrong in thanks to the knowledgeable posters here.