What's the biggest small change you've made?

Options

Replies

• Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I've started reading labels. I've noticed a lot of things that say "low carb" on the front of a package are not that at all! I pay attention to what goes in to my body. It's kind of obsessive, but mindfulness is important in choosing foods.
  • onehappywifeandmom
    Options
    I eat out twice a week. I am cutting it down to once a week. I also have a banana couple of hours before I go out to eat so I dont end up over-ordering/overeating. I have done this only for a couple weeks now but I think this is going to help me.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I've really focused on drinking 80-100oz of water a day. I feel like it really helps keep that bloated feeling away and it helps me from feeling hungry and snacking throughout the day. I only drink water, except for when I go out and have some wine or mixed drink.
  • skpat22
    skpat22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    One minor change that has had major results - no eating after 8:00 PM. That's when I start wanting to snack on junk foods. I started timing my snacks and meals accordingly and have done my best to stay with it!
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    bump
  • daveredvette
    daveredvette Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    track food, when eating out try and bring some of the food home for next day lunch.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    started drinking sleepy time tea at night instead of eating a snack (unless I'm actually hungry)
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I spend 5 minutes on planks or hollow holds several times a week. 5 minutes is a small increment of time for such a big benefit!
  • roarkesdrift
    roarkesdrift Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Logging food daily, eating only twice a day, starting my day out at the gym has helped me with both my body and my productivity.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!