Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Gevalia cappuccino
    Lunch: Amy's Mexican casserole
    Snack: Gingerbread lindor truffle
    Dinner: Balsamic "chicken" with rice a roni and sauteed zucchini/cherry tomatoes
    Dessert: Dairy free PB dough Ben and Jerry's
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Fresh cantaloupe and plain greek yogurt with honey; Major amount of coffee
    Lunch: homemade corned beef, mustard and coleslaw, some dill pickles
    Dinner: Water and diet coke. Too much coffee this morning and am not hungry at all.
  • Toshberry25M
    Toshberry25M Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with a spoon of peanut butter, a banana, and cinnamon (sometimes a squirt of hunny) LUNCH: a full size power mediterranean chicken salad from wendy's.. SNACK : apple or orange or blueberries Or cottage cheese and DINNER anything with lean ground turkey or baked chicken. protein shake (1400-1480 cals)
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: overnight oats with kefir, chocolate-flavored whey isolate protein, and blueberries.
    Lunch: garlic hummus with celery and ice cream
    Dinner: clam chowder with crackers

Snacks: more ice cream, more hummus with carrot, kombucha, and a protein granola bar.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    brunch: home made smoothie(yogurt/almond milk/fruit/kale/spinach) 2oz ground turkey
    Meal 2: 1 pork steak grilled, 1 cup home made veggie chowder
    snack 1: 1/2 slice of low cal bread, 6 pieces lite salami
    snack 2: yogurt,32g strawberry spread,4 Tbl cool whip with 1 sheet of graham cracker
    Meal 3: 1 cup veggie chowder
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Last week of Whole30! I just want to eat bread lol.

Breakfast: Epic chicken jerky, two scrambled eggs with hot sauce

Lunch: kale and spinach salad with sprouts, bell pepper, carrots, and Whole30 ranch dressing

Dinner: zucchini noodles with Whole30 avocado pesto and half a baked chicken thigh

Snacks: will have a baked apple with almond butter after work

If anyone is interested, here's the recipe I use for a baked apple (Whole30). It tastes like apple pie filling to me!
    – preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
    – cut up an apple into slices (for a large apple I usually do 6-8 slices)
    – melt about 1-2 teaspoons of ghee (or butter, or coconut oil, etc.)
    – toss the apples slices with the melted ghee and top with cinnmon
    – line a baking sheet with tin foil and lightly coat with whatever nonstick spray you use
    – spread the apple slices out on the baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes*

* adjust the time based on the thickness of your apple slices and the desired tenderness
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    turkey sausage & egg makers for brunch, veggie chowder for meal 2 & corn beef & cabbage after work
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: egg sandwich (2 slices wheat toast, fried egg, mustard), black coffee
    Lunch: 1/2 Target spinach & goat cheese pizza, large Genesee cream ale
    Dinner: 2 fish fillets, steamed broccoli, roasted potatoes & peppers, and a slice of strawberry cheesecake

(lots of extra exercise calories today, yay)
  • MissMarlyIc
    MissMarlyIc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Hazelnut flavoured coffee, banana/blueberry/vanilla almond milk protein shake Lunch: Broccoli soup, Egg white/egg omelette with spinach, kale, beetroot powder, nutritional yeast, slice of bread and some avocado. Another coffee(plain) Dinner: 2 chicken fajita wraps with the lot. After dinner snack: piece of dark chocolate, lite berry/cherry yoghurt with a little bit of nuts, green tea. Last meal of the day: slice of bread with eggplant radish and chives cottage cheese
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Br: Overnight oats with blueberries.

Lu: Plain whole-fat yogurt, diced apples, sliced almonds, cinnamon.

Sn: Protein drink (whole milk, cold coffee, protein powder, fiber powder)

Di: Cheeseburger, home fries, carrots & celery.
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with pepperjack cheese and diced peppers, mixed berries and coffee/creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Trail mix and raw veggies
    Dinner: BLT, snap peas, grapes and an apple cinnamon muffin
    Late snack: 1/3 pint halo top
  • sweetjen8302
    sweetjen8302 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Advant Edge protein shake
    Lunch: "pizza" a portabella mushroom filled with a little pizza sauce, spinach, turkey pepperonis, and motz cheese
    Dinner: We have a Blue Apron tonight: Jalapeno Cheeseburgers with goat cheese and roasted carrot fries, I am just going to not eat the bun
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with 2 tbsp creamer
    Lunch: Leftover rice a roni with spinach and 2 poached eggs, probably with a side of zucchini
    Dinner: Either a salad with 1/2 cup cottage cheese or spaghetti with fake meat crumbles
    Snacks: Greek yogurt with blackberries, cottage cheese if I don't have salad for dinner, and 2 snickerdoodle cookies after dinner if I have the calories left over
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Raspberry lime protein scone, cinnamon-honee butter, mandarin orange

Lunch: Shredded cabbage with chopped jalapenos and cilantro-lime vinaigrette, sweet potato biscuit, mandarin orange

Dinner: Lentils with picante dressing and chopped red pepper, onion, carrot, and celery

Snack:
    Clif nut butter bar
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: black coffee, oatmeal with a few raisins & a little butter and cinnamon
    Lunch: PB&J on wheat bread, hard-boiled egg, 2 celery stalks
    Dinner: chicken nachos made by my mom which will probably be covered in cheese. My plan is to focus on the chicken and salsa, eat the cheese and chips sparingly.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: large bowl of corn Chex, cold-brew coffee.

Lunch: will be Mediterranean quinoa salad and leftover pork roast.

Dinner: will be cheesy shells with ham and a crudites platter.

Snacks: I already homphed down a bunch of gummi bears at 2AM (insomnia is no joke), so I'm trying to stick with fruit for the rest of the day.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Two eggs, scrambled with tomatoes and Muenster cheese. Half an avocado. Cream of wheat topped with a diced Honeycrisp apple cooked with cinnamon in the microwave until soft.
    Mid-morning snack: Small banana
    Lunch: Chicken salad sandwich, skyr, and blueberries
    Pre-workout snack: Rice cakes with PB2 and raisins
    Dinner: Leftover Turbot (cooked with lemon and capers), spinach, and red potatoes
    Dessert: Halo Top
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    breakfast: chicken breast with avocado
    lunch: spinach, butter lettuce, grape tomatoes, red peppers and turkey breast with bolthouse ranch dressing
    preworkout: jasmine rice / english muffin with pb
    dinner: tilapia with steamed broccoli, green beans and asparagus
    dessert: turkey hill vanilla fro yo with lion's pack brownie
  • bethhhpx
    bethhhpx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Breakfast; big bowl quaker oats & 140ml almond milk with 1 square of myprotein high protein chocolate, lidl skyr yoghurt 175g, 80g strawberries
    Snack; myprotein high protein wafer (1 wafer), 1 kallo milk chocolate rice cake
    Lunch; 125g chicken breast with peri peri seasoning, cumin, paprika and garlic with 100g sweet potato and 100g broccoli
    Dinner; 125g chicken breast with peri peri seasoning, cumin, paprika and garlic with 100g sweet potato and 100g broccoli
    Dessert; myprotein high protein wafer (other half of packet), 125g skyr, 10g coco pops, 1 square of myprotein chocolate and 66g of PB halo top.

Still have 198 cals left to play with but had a greedy night last night so if I am full, I will leave it at that
  • chornak05
    chornak05 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with diced peppers, mixed berries, coffee/creamer
    Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber and greek yogurt dressing, crackers/cheese and a kirkland protein bar
    Snack: Apple and Yoplait Greek protein yogurt
    Dinner: Quiche, banana, brocolli and a caramel delite gs cookie
    Late snack: 1/3 pint halo top