30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options

Replies

• MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Don"t get to do mine today. :mad: On the road all with kids in talent shows. Oldest won 2nd place in her 1st one on June 16th. Twins won first on the 4th of July. They are all in the same age category today so it kind of stinks but they are looking forward to it. Hope they all do well. Have been walking a lot today though! :ohwell: Have a good day everyone. Will post updates tomorrow.
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Well, my husband and I started last night. We didn't last very long. But we are doing it tonight. I think I could have went longer than him, but oh well! :) I'm happy he is doing it with me. Hoping I make it through tonight!
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So I bumped it up a knotch to level 2 and WOW!! She is totally kickin my a**! Hoping to see results soon! :bigsmile:
  • val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    L1d1 completed. 29 days left to go. I'm really enjoying the shred, I hope my attitude and motivation sticks with me for the next 29 days!! Keep up the good work everyone 
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Completed Day #2 today.. my legs are soo sore!!! I think its the lunges, and the bent over boxing that kicks my butt.

As someone already mentioned 28 days to go!!! Less than 30 hehehe
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Completed Day #2 today.. my legs are soo sore!!! I think its the lunges, and the bent over boxing that kicks my butt.

Bent over boxing? I'm pretty sure your back should be upright and straight with your legs double shoulder-width apart for the punches.
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You all are doing great! Don't give up! I've done level 1 twice now - tonight with 5lb weights. The only part I really struggled with were the shoulder raises with the side lunges. That was fine wiht the 2 lb wts, but harder with 5lbs. I'm thinking of trying level 2 next time.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options

Bent over boxing? I'm pretty sure your back should be upright and straight with your legs double shoulder-width apart for the punches.

thats what I meant.. my back isnt bent over sorry! my legs are just bent/crouched so boy do I feel the burn
  • 612michelle
    612michelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Officially starting tonight after Psych! I had the dvd a few months but hopefully with motivation and keeping pace with the rest of you I will be able to continue this. I normally don't have much motivation but I did enjoy spin class when I went to the gym, My goal is to continue about everyday with this until August 13th as well as tone up and maybe cut some inches from my thighs. :smile:

1458097.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mrshwallace
    mrshwallace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just reading this, so I guess I will be going on Friday to buy it, so I'll start then! I am with you all in spirit until I get it!:wink:
  • idani
    idani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started level 1 this morning and I'm already psyching myself up for tomorrow morning.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    :huh: is this new i mean what really works every time i look something else with less time comes out its like the 80s with the 15 min abs then someone came out with 5 min abs just wondering :wink: its just me saying this but this site and the wonderful people here gave me great results with no gimmicks but its not a quick fix but a life changing event for you and your loved ones :flowerforyou:
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    so I hit it again this evening! Man do I feel great...now if I could have avoided the ice cream my neighbor offered me I'd had been golden!! Oh well.. still have cals left over for the day and I feel amazing! L1D2x2!
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D2 completed before I'd even eaten breakfast!

Those 5kg weights are killing me though... I might have to downgrade to 3kg ones 2moro
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was on another 30DS board but it kind of died out. I am up to day 7 level 1 but I don't usually do it every day. I'd like to kick it up if you guys are doing it daily though. I am actually looking forward to level 2. :laugh:
  • val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop L1d2 compelte. 28 days to go!! But my thighs are starting to feel the burn. But no pain no gain !! I'm actually looking forward to day 3. Keep up the good work everyone.
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    Hi. I was on another 30DS board but it kind of died out. I am up to day 7 level 1 but I don't usually do it every day. I'd like to kick it up if you guys are doing it daily though. I am actually looking forward to level 2. :laugh:

I'm looking forward to it too! It's hard to believe it's gonna be tougher than level 1 though :noway: but I just know it's gonna be.
    Body aches.. all over.. but it feels great :laugh:
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Whoop whoop L1d2 compelte. 28 days to go!! But my thighs are starting to feel the burn. But no pain no gain !! I'm actually looking forward to day 3. Keep up the good work everyone.

my thighs are killer tooo!!!!
  • LittlePam
    LittlePam Posts: 40
    Options
    Started yesterday. My face was red and I was shaking for about 45 minutes afterward. Can't wait to do it again! I know it will get easier, right?

Pam

1442955.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LittlePam
    LittlePam Posts: 40
    Options
    Did you ever find out where it was to log it in as exercise? I can't find it either.

Pam