30 Day Shred 7/13 to 8/13

Options

Replies

• FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Keep it up everyone only 27 more day to say you did it.
    I completed day 3. I kindof tried to talk myself into staying in bed this morning but decided I am not going to fail this time.
  • brwneyes71
    brwneyes71 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Keep it up everyone only 27 more day to say you did it.
    I completed day 3. I kindof tried to talk myself into staying in bed this morning but decided I am not going to fail this time.

Day 3 down for me!!!! YAY!!! 27 more days to go I can't wait to see the results. I took before pics.Keep pushing yourself. We are all in this together and will make it to Aug 13 together. You can Do this.

1199832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brwneyes71
    brwneyes71 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did you ever find out where it was to log it in as exercise? I can't find it either.

Pam

Circuit training genral for 25 mins

1199832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    1/10 of the way there!!!! Wohoooooooo Had to skip a few lunges and squats here and there because my poor legs were burnin. BUT I still worked up a huge sweat and got on the treadmill for 25 minutes afterwards to burn another 200 calories. I keep telling myself it will get easier.. until day 11 comes along than its back to tough stuff

I log it as circuit training for 20 mins..
  • Nikita1023
    Options
    Finished L1D3! Haven't noticed it getting any easier but I'll keep pushing on...bring on Day 4!
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    L1D4 WOO HOO!!!! AWSOME BURN!!!:laugh: My poor thighs are killing me!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Just wondering when you guys plan on weighing in while doing the shred... I normally weigh myself monthly, but I am considering weighing in after day #10 and than day #20.

I am kind of curious to see what others are doing, perhaps weekly?
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    I'd probably weigh in once a week, I can't wait the extra three days!
  • BrahminsDad
    Options
    L1D4 Down!!! It's so hard until the last cardio minutes. When is it ok to move to L2?
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    L1D4 Down!!! It's so hard until the last cardio minutes. When is it ok to move to L2?

you can really move up levels whenever you want, completely up to you! a lot of people though tend to keep it even and just do 10 days on level 1, and then 10 days for level 2 and then finish with 10 days on level 3. but ultimately, it's whatever you want :]
  • cameron_en
    cameron_en Posts: 54
    Options
    L1D3 done! I thought I wasn't gonna be able to make it but in reality it does seem to be getting a little easier, it's just the pains the next day which seem to be getting more intense! :explode: Will do L1D4 first thing tomorrow morning :smile:
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Incidentally I started the shred on the 14th without knowing about this thread. So I’m actually in line with everyone here, actually last night my husband joined me.
    I’m actually using 1pound weights, my upper body is really week whereas my lower body is very strong. That was why I wanted to add this video to my workouts, in hopes of working on my upper body too.
    Hope to see everyone still here at the end of the 30 days!
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    So I did L1D3 yesterday morning before work, went and picked up mom from the airport... tha was 3.5 hours of traffic! UGH

Hopefully I will get a chance to do day 4 this evening, mom wants to check it out, so i should be able to!
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    L1D5 DONE!! Think I'm gona do L2 tomorrow. This morning was tough though. I finally got in bed ad 12 and my 18mth old woke up at 3 ready to play I did my workout but not as well as most days I was having to dodge the weights she was throwing at me :ohwell: Better in the morning!
  • LittlePam
    LittlePam Posts: 40
    Options
    I know i should weigh myself less. I weigh in every 3-4 days. I'm going to try to wait 1 week to do it again.

Pam
  • lifeis2enjoy
    Options
    I do not know what shred is either, can someone tell us what this is or where we can find out?
  • sotonguetied
    Options
    wooo L1D4 done! while i haven't really been sore at all since after day 1, it hasn't gotten a WHOLE lot easier. i'm finally doing better with the shoulder raises in the first circuit (shoulders have always been one of my weakest spots. minimal reps with 3 lb weights and i'm dying lol). and the front shoulder raises in the third circuit are also a little better. but after tomorrow i'll be 1/6 of the way done! slightly encouraging :]

weighed in this morning hoping to see awesome numbers, but i'm only down one pound this week, but hey i'll take it! but i think i may be holding some water weight right now for a few reasons, so i think i'm going to weigh in again on tuesday.

hope everyone else is keeping up and doing well! :]
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 4 complete. I'm so glad to see all the post of the people that are staying so committed keep it up. We can do this
  • val09
    val09 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone level 1 day 3 completed. Omg I ache all over, but I'm going to keep going, I'm determined to get to day 30. Keep it up everyone!! Roll on day 4
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Level 1 Day 4 Done.. WoW - I definetely felt it today... past three days I was very energized and ready to go but I think its cause I was outside working all day that the sun drained me. But I managed to complete it!!! My arms are so very weak...boy do they kill on all of the arm exercises